Eli POV

Making Up For Lost Memories..

 HI! Sorry for not updating. Been busy with schooling collage crapp. ><*gasp* so scared! But! I decided to do Elis POV. And ill start doing it.....like this or on the same page! Ill update soon! Tell me what u think! TY!♥♥

__________________________________________________________

My hand was literally shaking as I dialed her number.

"Breathe, Hyung, breathe. " Dongho smiled at me. I nodded.

"I hope it's right!"

Beeepp......Beep......Beeep.

"Yo! Sohee here!" My heart started racing. It was her. I think I finally found her!

I cleared my throat and asked, "Sohee? Sohee Jin Young?"

She hesitated and replied, "Who is this?"

"Is this Sohee? Or..Not?" I asked nervously. Damn, I really thought I had it this time!

"Depends who's calling. Now WHO.ARE.YOU?" She nearly yelled the last part. I hate games.

"Ya! I asked who this was first!" I tried a stern voice. Is it working?

She laughed. I'd know it anywhere.. "Okay, . Yes, this is Sohee Jin Young." I heard something slam - a door?

"Success! This is, like, the millionth person I called." I started smiling like crazy and gave a thumbs up sign to Dongho.

"Okay! I need to know who this is!"

.......What? She doesn't remember me? My voice? What?

I scoffed, "Aish, this girl - you really don't know!?"

Kinda makes me mad...

"Nope!" She sounded cheerful, and then I heard her chewing on something.

"Wahh........IT'S ELI!!"

I heard a deep inhale and sudden coughing, then - BLIP! She hung up on me...

What's wrong with her?

I closed my cell phone and looked at Dongho, our little Magnae,"Wahh... She hung up on me!"

Dongho tilted his head, "Maybe she... was surprised?"

I shrugged and sat down on the sofa. I rubbed my temples. I swear, that girl... How can she not remember me after I tried and tried to contact her?

"ELI!" sudden shouting in English.

Alexander came through the door with an empty bad of chocolate. Busted.

"WHY DID YOU EAT ALL OF THEM!?"

.....I don't like today. I ignored Xander and headed upstairs to my room. I heard Xander ask Donho, "What did I do?"

I looked at the room across from mine. I frowned.

I mean - c'mon! I even remodeled the room so she can visit........

Kevin patted my back, "Don't give up!"

I stared at him and thought about it. I haven't seen her for years. I've been looking for her - trying so hard. I want to hold her and make her laugh like the old days. I smiled at Kevin, "When have I ever given up?"

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

"Eli, gosh. Calm down." Xander poked me on the shoulder, "She's probably okay!"

Kevin agreed, "Yeah, Eli. She's-"

"She gets lost in a freakin' mall EASY, guys. You don't know how unlucky she is!"

I gotta call her. I had her on speed dial...

Please wait for your party to be reached....

~I Can Feel The Pressure! It's Getting Closer Now-~

"Yoboseyo?" I sighed in relief. She's safe.

"Where are you?" I asked her as I walked faster, looking side to side.

"Ohm..by some sort of damn coffee shop to my left."

IT'S RIGHT THERE!

"Okay!" I replied and closed my phone and started jogging.

And then I saw her. She got a little bit taller. And more womanly. Longer hair.......really... actually beautiful. She turned and glanced at me quickly... I think.

I started running towords her. She looked a bit pissed - maybe because I hung up on her?

I don't care. I got closer and closer - and when she was in arms' reach, I grabbed her and held her as tight as I could, burrying my face in her hair. She smells like... cherries?

I wonder if she's as happy as I am. Time stood still for me. It's like finding a missing piece of yourself. I feel whole. I haven't felt this good since... I don't remember.

"Eli...your... ing...crushing... me!" She gasped for air. I couldn't help but laugh. I let her go and held onto her shoulders. I'm not letting her go today.

She's gotten so... Different! I can't even... Man!

Ehh? She's just staring at me... Is she thinking the same? I guess! I am a man now! Muscles! Taller! More Handsome! Yeah, right. We're friends. Knock it off! Just 'cause you haven't seen or been with a girl for a LOOOONG time doesn't mean you can feel weird towords her!

"It's been - what - three years since I've seen you and all you could do is stare at how gorgeous I am?!" I started laughing. I'm such a dork. I planned on being smooth, but it never works out! Damnit!

She rolled her pretty brown eyes and smirked, "Whatever, ing bird beak."

Ouch. Guess I'm not hot. I hugged her a little tighter so she wouldn't see me embarassed.

I looked back down at her... Her eyes had started to water. I held her tighter, and guilt flooded over me. I her hair and softly said to her, "Aw, don't cry, Sohee... Don't cry... I'm here now, and I won't leave you ever again...I promise. Mianhe.."

What can I do to make her smile? If I remember right, this girl can hold a grudge! I know she's mad at me. Who wouldn't be? I mean...I could've seen her a million times. I didn't take that chance. I can't forgive myself. I brought her here to make her happy, to make up for the years we didn't have together...

I put my head on hers and closed my eyes. My heart hurts a little....

Damn. I'm going to cry.

"ELI!" I looked up and saw the guys walking over.

Did I run that fast? ....Of course I did. Hehehe. Kevin, Xander, and Dongho walked up and stopped, and I saw their mouths drop open. I raised an eyebrow at them, rolling my eyes when Alexander and Kevin gave a quick thumbs up. Dongho was still staring - what a magnae...

I pulled her away from me and kept my arm around her. "Sohee, these are some of the other members of U-Kiss."

Dongho smiled brightly "Anneseya, Noona! I'm Dongho, the magnae of U-Kiss!"

Kevin, I guess, decided to introduce himself in English,"Hello, I'm Kevin! It's so nice to meet y-" Alexander cut him off.

"And I am the great Alexander!" Gosh, he can be so rude... I glanced down at Sohee to see her reaction, and I saw her grinning like an idiot.

"It's very nice to meet you all. My name is Sohee. Thank you for letting me live with you all," she bowed.

Kevin went and grabbed her hand, switching back to Korean, "No! We're glad to have a girl staying with us! Especially a cute one!"

Idiot Fox roll his eyes and shoved Kevin aside, "Tch. Don't mind Kevin. He's such a girl." Then! He decided to get brave and put his hand ever so lightly on her face!! "I'll take care of you."

"Wha... WHAT?"

I pushed Xander pretty hard, "Shut it, Fox. She's MINE", I pointed to Kevin, then Xander, making it clear that, "I'll be protecting her. FROM YOU GUYS. Now!"

Wahh. What is this feeling? I looked down at Sohee, and my heart started racing. Of course, I haven't seen her in so long... I'm excited to see her! Besides, I had an energy drink before we came!..... Because I couldn't sleep last night..... I was too excited. I sighed inwardly and looked at her bags.

"Are these... wow." Dongho looked at the big huge PINK luggage

Amazing. She has clothes now. More t-shirts? Haha! Then again, she's dressed pretty snazzy today... for ME!! Get a grip Eli.

"Y-yeah..those are all mine, Heheh.." She said to Dongho. Aw, she's embarrassed!

Dongho grabbed two and gave her another big smile, "It's no biggie!"

I grabbed the biggest one and started to pull it along.

"Thanks. I could have got it." When did she get...nice?

Alexander smiled at her, "It's fine, hun. You're our guest!"

I'm still not letting her go.

"HEY! whats going on over there?" Kevin pointed to the huge crowd gathering by the exit. Alexander squinted his huge eyes and then sighed, "It's the Suju Hyungs."

....She's breaking her neck to see! Well, well, well! Guess I know who her fav Idols are...

Jealous much?

Shut up, me.

"Damn fan girls." She growled and tried to get away from me. I looked around to see some girls staring at us. Damnit. I pushed Sohee a little and played it cool.

I sighed impatiently, "C'mon, girl. I want to home and take a nap. I don't feel like being ambushed like that, either."

She stopped dead in her tracks. I kept pushing her, but she dragged her feet. I opened the exit door. WTF? I looked to where her gaze was.

Cho Kyuhyun. Tch. That skinny little guy? I mean, honestly - I have nothing against him... but geez! Look at her! Now she's even taking a picture... hey... YAH! Did he just SMILE AT HER!?

"Noona?" Dongho said softly. I snapped out of it. Energy drinks, drivin' me nuts...

She shook her head and looked at him, "Yes, Dongho?"

"Well... Can we move faster?" he asked cutely. Look at him! Haha! Playin up the 'Cuteness'.

Dongho and the guys started getting fidgety as more peple started staring at us. Sohee looked at each of us. She started to laugh like a hyena. Yuck. It's still the same. Then she stared at us.

"You guys are so ing funny! Relax! There all with SJ right now, so I doubt they'll notice you."

Grrr! How dare she!

I shook her shoulder, "Hey! You don't know what it's like to be in THAT -" I pointed to the huge crowd surrounding the Suju Hyungs' white van and sighed.Man, I really do hate being in a crowd. "Lets go home now. Please?"

"What the hell we waiting for then! Lets go!"

When did she get so...outgoing? Loud? HM. This might be more interesting than I thought! I looked down at her and smiled.

Today was good day...

--------------------------------

ill update soon as i can! promise! just needs 2 b typed out. i have it in a note book haha!