Kaiko Meets Dongho!

Making Up For Lost Memories..

 

Eli

Kaiko doesn’t like me. That makes me worried – and not because Sohee trusts her.

It’s because although she’s rather small, Kaiko’s body is a potentially lethal weapon. Earlier I doubted that such a small thing could be as dangerous as it claimed, but then she brought out pictures of her in competitions when she was younger. Each picture had one of these two characteristics:

  1. One of Kaiko’s limbs was a blur, and it was aimed towards her opponent.
  2. Kaiko’s opponent was a blur, and Kaiko had her arms or one of her legs outstretched as if she had just thrown or kicked that person.

It was hard for me to believe that something so small and cute could be so dangerous. She was talking so animatedly as she showed all of us the pictures, Soohyun, Kevin, and Alexander would take turns cutting her off to seize her in a hug and gush about how adorable she is.

“Did you draw these?” Kevin asked randomly, flipping to the back of the scrapbook and finding rough sketches of various people, places, and things. “No offense, but they don’t look as nice as the one you drew of Alexander in the car.”

“Yep!” She smiled, taking the large scrapbook and flipping through the pictures. “Well, if these pictures are from when I was a teenager, then shouldn’t it be safe for you to assume that these are from when I was a teenager as well?” She smiled at him and winked, and Soohyun lunged over and swept her into another hug.

“SSSSOOOO CUUUUUUTE!” He squealed, grinning like a kid in a candy store.

“What is he saying?” Kaiko asked, looking at each of us with a confused expression; I guess she gotten used to him randomly sweeping her into hugs. “Every time I do something, he does this and says the same thing.”

“He’s gushing about how adorable you are,” Alexander smiled at her. “And I have to say that I agree.”

“Aw!” She smiled and blushed.

Kibum poked his head into the living room with a wide smirk. “Dongo’s back from school,” he told us in Korean.

“Too bad Sohee isn’t here,” Kevin snickered. “I’m betting that Kaiko’s reaction to seeing Dongho for the first time is going to be pretty funny.”

“I’ll get my camera!” Soohyun yelled, lunging to his feet so quickly Kaiko fell out of his lap, making a small ‘meep!’ sound as she flopped onto the ground. Soohyun, with his unfortunate ADD tendencies, didn’t notice and ran out of the room so fast he was as much of a blur as Kaiko was in her pictures.

“Where’s he going?” Kaiko whined, sitting up and rubbing her .

“He’s going to get his camera,” Alexander told her, helping her stand.

“Why?” She made a pouting face, and Kevin squealed and lunged over, sweeping her into a hug.

“SSOOO CUUUTE!!” He squealed, exactly as Soohyun had less than five minutes before.

“In all honesty, that’s really getting old,” she deadpanned.

Soohyun then reappeared with a wide smile on his face and a video camera in his hands, the little red light on. “Ready!” He declared, lifting the camera and focusing on Kaiko.

 

 

Kaiko

To quote Sohee-chan – what the big in’ deal!?

Really, I don’t see why they’re all getting so worked up. Soohyun-kun showed up in the room with a video camera in his hands and said something, lifting it so that the lens was focused on me. “What’s going on?” I whined, looking up between Alexander-kun and Kevin-kun. “Seriously, you guys, what are you -” as I spoke, Kibum-kun reached over and then pulled a boy back into the room, “-AAAWWW!” I squealed without hesitating. “KAWAII!” I squealed, running forward and latching onto his torso. I stepped back and looked up at him, my hands clasped in front of me. He made a confused expression, and I squealed again, lunging forward and latching onto him once more.

 

 

 EVERYONE ELSE

I totally saw that coming.