Little Boys...

Making Up For Lost Memories..

 

“P.A? What?”

Kyuhyun nodded, “Mm hmm. My personal assistant.”

I slid off the edge of the bed and sat next to him. “Why?” I started munching on the apple Wookers gave me earlier. Yummy!

He continued playing Loco Roco 2. “Because yeobo," he quickly glanced at me, then back to the screen, “…we can’t have the world find out about us. It’s not good for you or me.”

I made the ugliest frowning face I could, “Are you that ashamed of me?”

He took one look, laughed and regained his composure. He pressed pause and looked my tenderly in the eyes. His luscious brown eyes staring deep into my souls' windows…

that’s so weird.

Kyu carefully put his hand on the side of my face and my cheek with his thumb, still not taking his eyes away from mine. Man...

I started getting a little dizzy and - holy balls, it's hot in here!

Kyuhyun’s eyes filled with unnecessary concern, “You okay?”

I slowly nodded, “Yeah…totally fine.” I gulped, “What did I ask you?”

He chuckled then pulled back to start playing his game again, “You’re funny you know that? There is never a dull moment. You asked me if I’m ashamed of you.”

I playfully poked his rib,”And?”

Kyuhyun pursed his lips, “You don’t want to know.”

“Yah!” I poked him harder, “Tell me!”

“Ahh!” He held where I poked him, “Okay, I will. Geez, Sohee..”

Guilt flooded through me, “Aw, ! I’m sorry!”

But the guilt was gone a few seconds later when he jabbed me in my ribs. I toppled over, “Owww!”

I looked up at him, “Touché, . “ I sat back up and combed my messy hair with my fingers, “I’m still waiting.”

He took in a deep breath, “Yes. I am ashamed of you.”

I knew instantly he was ing lying. Look at the corners of his mouth! Twitching like he's going to explode into laughter any second! I’ll go along with this.

I started weeping loud, “NO WAY!”

“Oh yeah. It’s true.” He stated.

I threw myself on him making up fall over, me on top of him. I buried my face in his shirt and hugged him tight, “Weh!? You bastard!”

He let out a short booming laugh and then cleared his throat, “Because you’re a nerd. You have a really bad potty mouth. You’re too damn beautiful.”

He kissed my forehead “I think I hate you.”

I looked up at him, blushing at the hidden meaning behind his velvet words.

Quite the in’ cheese ball, huh?

I gave him a y smils, “Really now? Well I hate you so much. I absolutely love the fact you’re going to Italy next week and you’re leaving me here to rot without you.”

He grabbed my arms and pulled me up till his lips were by my ear.

He whispered in a low voice, “Come with me.” His lips traced my jaw line, sending chills up and down my spine. Never fails when he does this to me. He started to kiss me all over my face: my forehead, my eyes, down to my nose. The little was trying to tease me!

“Yah. Knock it off.” I demanded. He looked up at me. The fire in his eyes was so intense and obvious.

Rule number one ladies:

Do not make the first move.

Kyuhyun softly kissed me continuously; each kiss lingering more than the other. My heart started beating against my chest.

Number two: Don’t give him what he wants…yet.

He slipped his tongue and traced the inside of my lips while grabbing the small of my back so I could be closer to him. He put his hand up my shirt; I could feel his rough hot hands all over my back. I started getting into it too, but…..AW, DAMMIT!

I rolled off him and smacked his forehead, “Down, doggy!”

His was breathing as if he had been running a mile while he stared at the ceiling. I started laughing at his expression. It was a mix of shock, disappointment, sadness, and anger.

“ert Kyu…” I kissed his forehead and stood up. Maybe that was TOO mean. Honestly, it’s hurting me just as much as it is him, but I’m not going to forget my rule. What if he got what he wanted? What if he then left me right after?

I know its been a few months now, yet I can't put everything on a ing guy. It’s so not my style…

Even though…you know……I’m utterly in love with him. *cough* ANYWHO!

 

I put on my coat and then bent over him, “Are you okay?”

Kyuhyun sat up, his head hanging down, “You. You’re evil.”

I started giggling, “This coming from the evil maknae? No way!”

He nodded, “Yes way. Why do you always do this?”

I raised my eyebrow, a little peeved as to why he asked that, “Why? Because Kyu, I know you’re a guy but that doesn’t mean…” I started to get embarrassed so I just stopped talking.

He sighed, hung his head, stood up and went over and hugged me. “Mianhe. Don’t take it the wrong way.”

I took his hug as an apology and returned it, “Maybe I should go with you...”

He my hair, “You should.”

“No, she shouldn’t! It’s a guy trip!”

“A girl can throw things off with her strong pheromones!”

I pushed Kyuhyun too hard and he hit the ground in a way that looked really painful. Whoops. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were standing there laughing their heads off like five year olds on caffine.

I went over and slammed the door in their faces.

“Little boys…”

Kyuhyun came up behind me, holding my waist. All the annoyed feelings - POOF! Gone!

“You ready to go?” He cutely asked.

I shook my head, “Of course! You've got to meet Kaiko!”

He stiffened up, “I’m kind of scared.”

I turned around and smiled, “What?! She’s like the most ing cool girl out there!”

Kyuhyun paused, “Ohm. The story where she beat the living hell out of that mugger. THAT scares me. What if she doesn’t like me because we barely see each other? Or what if she just hates Super Junior?”

Was he serious? Is he honestly scared?!

“… You’re a little !” I told him in English. He tilted his head in confusion as I let out huge fits of laughter when he repeated, “Beetch?” in 'Engrish'.

He rolled his eyes and threw on a sweater, “Let’s go.”

 ___________

yes...it is short and im sorry for not updating! T.T forgive me i actually lost this file along with my bag it was in. MID TERMS ! ><