I Got The Fire And We MOOOVE!

Making Up For Lost Memories..

Its me again! Thank you for commenting! Its really appreciated. So here you go! i really hope you like it ^^♥♥

_________________________________________________

"Wah... How the hell am I s'posed to find him?" I whined while sitting on a bench - ALONE.

There I was, sitting in the Incheon Airport waiting for my FORMER best friend to come and pick me up. After he begged and pleaded for a week, even going so far as to offer to be my slave for life, I gave in. Doesn't mean I forgive him. I mean, c'mon! High school was HELL. His fans clobbered me somedays, made up rumors that we were going to have a baby, then I got an abortion, and so that's why he left. My family went through hardships too, afterwards - like my dad dying a few months later. I had one person to talk to, but...  Whatever. I just was too heartbroken to care. Trust is a big deal for me.

I'm the type of girl to hold a grudge.

~Bonamana! Bonamana!~

I looked at the caller ID :Bird Beak

"Yoboseyo?"

"Where Are you?"

 I looked around, searching for something to identify where the  I was and found a coffee shop, "Ohm... by some sort of damn coffee shop to my left."

"Okay!" He replied excitedly.

"Ya-"

BLIP!

He hung up on me! What the hell! Some things never change... I was about to text him when-

BAM!

"SOHEE!" Eli yelled as he crashed into me and yanked me into a bear hug so tight he lifted me off of the ground - I could feel my ribs caving in.

"Eli... you're... ing... crushing... me!"

He let out his dorky laugh, "I can see you still are SO not a lady!"

He grabbed my shoulders and looked at me with watery eyes. He started smiling at me.

Wow. When did he get taller? 

"It's been - what - three years since I've last seen you and all you can do is stare at how gorgeous I am?!" He started to laugh. I rolled my eyes at him,"Whatever, ing bird beak." He continued to crush me, but this time I returned the hug. It all started flooding back to me. All of the memories... having sleep overs just so we could pass a class... Accidentally starting a fire in the house... Me beating up kids because they ... Him telling his fangirls to off and leave me alone... Laughing, crying..

"It's been so long.....Eli...." *hic!* Oh, damn! Now I'm crying.

Eli started to stoke my hair, "Aw, don't cry Sohee... Don't cry... I'm here now, and I won't leave you ever again... I promise. Mianhe.."

"ELI!" Three voices echoed. I felt Eli's head perk up. I slowly pulled way, wiped my tears and turned around. Eli still had his arm around my shoulders.

"Sohee. These are the other members of U-Kiss."

I examined the first one. A little boy no older than seventeen. He smiled ever so sweetly "Anneseyo, Noona! I'm Dongho, the maknae of U-kiss!"

Next was a blonde dude who spoke in English, "Hello, I'm Kevin! It's so nice to meet y-"

"And I am the great Alexander!" he rudely cut in. Oh. Two of them speak English... YAY!

Alexander looks like an elf to me. Kevin? Baby dino! Keke..

KA CHIK!

I took a mental picture of this moment - making new friends. I bowed, "It's very nice to meet you all. My name is Sohee. Thank you for letting me live with you all."

Kevin came and grabbed my hand, he switched back to Korean, "No! We're glad to have a girl staying with us! Especially a cute one!"

I saw Alexander roll his eyes, "Tch. Don't mind Kevin. He's such a girl -" He shoved Kevin aside, came close to me, and lightly caressed my face with his long fingers, "I'll take care of you."

I could feel my face turning red and stuttered, "Wha... WHAT?"

Eli pushed away the giggling Alexander. "Shut it, Fox. She's MINE", he pointed to Kevin, then Xander, "I'll be protecting her - FROM YOU GUYS. Now!"

Eli looked down at me, "Are these... wow." I had five HUGE hot pink bags with me.

"Y-yeah... those are all mine, Heheh.." I explained, embarrassed. Dongho grabbed two and smiled at me, "It's no biggie!" the rest of them grabbed a bag or two. I smiled, "Thanks. I could have got it."

Alexander smiled at me, "It's fine, hun. You're our guest!"

Great. I'm being treated like a lady already.

We all started walking towords the exit - with Eli still having his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"HEY! what's going on over there?" Kevin pointed to the huge crowd gathering by the exit, moving along like flies. Alexander squinted his eyes and then sighed, "It's the Suju Hyungs."

My heart skipped a beat as we continued to walk past them. I love Super Junior so much! They made my day whenever I needed to be cheered up! Or when I just needed to dance! They're what I listen to when I'm doing a photo shoot. As we were walking along, I kept trying to catch a glimpse, all the while pushing away that nagging voice that was saying something about missing someone.

"Damn fan girls." I growled as I tried to get closer.  Eli pushed me forward, pulling his cap down over his eyes. What's with these guys and hats?

Eli sighed, "C'mon girl. I want to go home and take a nap. I don't feel like being ambushed like that, either."

Then I saw him. His beautiful eyes met with mine. It was nothing compared to what he looked like on the TV or computer. They didn't do him justice - Cho Kyuhyun♥. My favorite member. We kept our gazes locked and then... Kyuhyun smiled at me!! [I think.] Then he continued walking with s. I quickly got a picture of him with my digital camra. *CLICK!* YES! I am the happiest girl ever in the history of happy girls! MUWAHA! There was that nagging in the back of my mind again, about missing someone - for the love of God, will that thing ever shut up!?

"Noona?"

I snapped out of my fan girl mode. I cleared my throat, "Yes, Dongho?"

"Well... Can we move faster?" he asked shyly.

I noticed it then. We were outside the building. Oooo! They were all trying to be incognito! Their hats aren't a trend! They were either looking down or playing with their huge sunglasses. I started laughing pretty hard, "You guys are so ing funny! Relax! There all with SJ right now. I doubt they'll notice you."

Eli shook my shoulder, "Hey! You don't know what it's like to be in THAT," he pointed to the huge crowd surrounding a white van. I cringed. I really do hate being in the middle of a crowd. "Let's go home now. Please?"

I smirked "What the hell are we waiting for then! Lets go!"

_____________________________________________________________

Sorry it's kind of short. And again please comment and tell me what you think! Till next time. XOXO♥