Dance with Me

Catch Me

 

The sky becomes a beautiful mix of pink and blue, a wonderful purple forms between the two; the sun takes its leave and the moon crawls in to take its’ place. The time of busy day and tired workers ends, but it marks the beginning of a crazy night full of parties and endless fun. Women and men leave their boring lives to go out to play in places they shouldn’t, but everything is fine. They all know what they want.

A figure rises from the floor, rubbing his tired and puffy eyes. His heart broken and bitter, he stands and washes his face. He takes a nice shower, preparing himself for the night coming. Grabs his best clothes he bought himself, ready to take on the world. He slips them on and styles his hair; a smirk falls onto his face and he struts out his door. It’s time for things to change.

--

A man saunters into the club, smiling and scanning the room as if he was looking for someone. His leather pants were tight but not too tight to show anything other than his wonderfully toned legs. He wore a low cut shirt that went past his hip but he wore it so well. The shirt itself was flashy, small diamond shapes centered on his shirt. He also wore a matching shiny silver jacket that fit snugly on his arms. The man also wore an equally shiny necklace that was no bigger than his thumb that hung loosely on his bare neck. His hair styled into curls that partially hid his left eye left him seemingly mysterious to those who gazed upon him. He took a walk around the club until he finally decided to take a seat and order a drink.

Yixing sits at his seat, nervously looking around. ‘This was a better idea on paper…’ His first time at a club and he has no idea what he wants to do, or what he’s looking for. He groans at his idea, so stupid. ‘Waking up and deciding that losing my ity was totally the best idea ever.’ The man orders his drinks and takes them down in a few gulps. Letting himself loose, he shoots charming smiles at those he catches staring at him, but none try to make a move. His eyes close as he sighs deeply, ‘Seems I’m not very attractive.’ Yixing chuckles lightly. Taking a few more sips and gulps of his alcoholic beverage Yixing lets his legs guide him to the dance floor.

He lets his body take over as the beat of the music flows into his ear. His eyes close and he relaxes, letting all his frustrations leave him. He cuts off his thoughts and his body dances. His feet are light, stepping across the dance floor, swinging from person to person not caring who he’s dancing with. His slender form matches well with the women and men he dances with, all of them enchanted by his scent and fluid movements. Dancing briefly with them, a true tease Yixing can be when he’s lost himself in dancing. The sweat that falls from the side of his face enhances his features as he tangos with a woman, his thin body becomes apparent when he dances with a man; Yixing’s s and sways attract many of both genders. They fight for a chance to dance with the alluring man.

After a couple of songs pass by, the coffee-haired man goes to order another drink. His smile allows him a free drink on the house- almost everyone has their eye on him. The dimple shows and has many girls flocking to him, but none seem to give a  spark. He continues his search for a suitable partner as he wanders around the dance floor.

Out of the corner of his eye, Yixing spots a man with golden blond hair and piercing dark eyes. He smirks when the man’s gaze lingers on him as he walks way. Yixing moves towards the middle of the party and dances alone, allowing no one to interfere in his show. His eyes remain locked with the tall blond as he moves. The man growls when he notices another man come near Yixing. Noticing this change in behavior, the said man openly invites the other to a dance. He feels an intense glare on his body but more so to the man behind him. Yixing then moves away from the guy he was dancing with to an open area, but losing sight of his new friend.

Uncaring for his loss, the drunken man continues to dance as if there was nothing that could stop him. Yixing gasps in surprise as a body sneaks its way behind his and moves to his pace. A hand grips his waist and their dance goes to new extremes. Intoxicated by the strangers smell and alluring voice, Yixing allows his new partner to take control of their grind. They never look at each other, but the dimple-faced man could tell that the man was tall and well built. The way their bodies fell into a steady rhythm with the loud beats and by the way he was being held made Yixing want more than just a body grind. Yixing moved his hands up the tall man’s body and wrapped it behind the guy’s neck. Their hands meet and intertwine; without looking back the Dancing Machine led the taller man away from the center. They moved across the floor to a hidden corner of the nightclub.

When the smaller man turned around, he was rewarded with the sight of the handsome and tall golden blond haired man. The smirk on his face reached his eyes that were filled with lust. Yixing is pulled to the taller body and the deep voice made his whole body shiver in delight.

“I’m Kris.”

Yixing grinned and looked at the man. ‘Kris, huh?’ He touched the blonds arm and it slightly. With whatever he could make with his voice, he spoke. “Dance with me, Kris.” He watched the desire in his partner’s eyes grow even more at the mention of his name. Without hesitation, Kris held Yixing’s body against his and was completely touching him.

Normally, Yixing would blush a crimson red, but in his intoxicated state, he reveled in the touch. They laughed and smiled as they danced together; his back to his chest, their breaths mingling together to form a small beat of their own, a spark that was felt every time their eyes met. Their movements changed from song to song, taking their turns leading each other on- Yixing could feel the man’s semi-hard member and blushed slightly. Even in his intoxicated state, his shy self still seemed to appear. “Lay.”

“Hm?”

“You can call me ‘Lay’.” He was spun around and his eyes met with dark brown ones. Kris’ hand held Yixing’s face and he smiled.

“Lay.”

The smaller curly haired man felt his heart float when he heard his name escape those luscious pink lips. He returned the smile and put his hand on top of the blond’s. They continue to move and grind, panting and laughing, smiling and giggling.

“Come with me, Lay,” said the deep voice.

Yixing smiled again and nodded to the words. He let himself be led out of the crazy party into the quiet night. They walked for a few minutes until they reached a house. Yixing figured it was Kris’ and was surprised to see how close it was to the club. Kris tugs at the smaller’s wrist and into the warm house they went. Yixing stumbled as he walked and Kris only laughed at the other.

No longer dancing, they fell onto a white fluffy couch with Yixing conveniently placed on top of Kris. With no hesitation, their lips locked and a fight for dominance began. The slim man unknowingly grinded on Kris and the other responded quickly. Their kiss escalated to something more than what Yixing was used to. He was losing the fight and soon he was breathless; unable to fight anymore, he let Kris control him. Kris was unrelenting, nipping at his lips, biting once in a while, forcing his tongue into Yixing’s mouth to taste everything that was offered. Yixing pulled away, gasping for air only to be recaptured by those rough lips. The dancer felt like his body was on fire whenever the large hands moved its way around him. The aggressive man picked the sweet man up and headed off to his room. Nothing could stop them now.

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N:

NOTHING COULD STOP THEM BUT MEEEEEE! -evil laugh- NO REGRETS

I love you guys, don't hurt me. ; -; and like I promised, here's chapter two! I hope it turned out alright for ya'll, haha. 

But wow, everything's shorter when it's broken up into pieces...Anyway, hope this chapter was enjoyable! Don't forget to leave a comment/critsism <3