Kisses

Catch Me

 

Yixing looked outside, his eyes red and his nose stuffed, sniffling to himself. The weather reflected his current feelings of hopelessness and despair. He grimaced as the rain poured down from the heavens and as the lightning occasionally flashing in anger here and there. He wrapped his blanket even tighter around his body, resisting the urge to cry again.

Among his thoughts were those of the stranger who he let take his ity, Kris. He beat himself up for letting himself get worked up over a spur-of-the-moment break up. He was mad at himself for getting drunk and going off with a person he didn’t even know. What made him upset though was the fact that he had fallen for the good-looking man.

He remembers the large warm hands that roamed his body, the deep captivating voice that whispered his name, and the lips that nipped and ravished his own innocent lips. Yixing blushed as he remembers the gentle touches and sweet words; his body becomes more hot and flustered and he hates it. Kris made his mind go haywire and his body grow needy. The fair-skinned boy held his body re-living the night he lost his purity. But no matter how hard Yixing tries, he can’t seem to remember anything that happened from the time they were kissing on Kris’ couch and moving to the bedroom to the time he woke up. His mind can’t comprehend what happened, too much drinking made it impossible for him to remember, and yet, his body remembers very well.

“‘You’re making me go crazy, Kris,” he said quietly. His eyes flickered as he thought about the beautiful face that glowed in the morning light. Another blushed creped onto his face as he recalled the blond man waking up that same morning. He shook his head, trying to rid himself of the thoughts. Yixing suddenly stands and walks away from the window; his attention caught by the ringing doorbell. He stares at the painted wood in front of him unwilling to open it, but the constant screeches in his ears caves him in and he begins to unlock the door. Hesitantly, he pulls the door open, looks up to the person, blinks a couple of times then promptly shuts it close.

“Hey!”

Yixing trembled at the voice projected from the other side of the door. His eyes water and his face began to burn in embarrassment. ‘There’s no way he’s here.’

“Lay!”

There’s that voice again. The voice that makes his heart beat faster than normal- the voice that replays in his mind, slowly driving him insane.

“It’s cold out here you know!”

Yixing’s eyes widen and he quickly pulls the pale wooden frame open. In front of him was a soaking wet – y – man shivering in the rain. He immediately lets the man in, apologizing for not realizing it sooner. The worried man ran to the bathroom to get a few towels for the extremely tall man, punishing himself silently for forgetting about the weather.

He hands the blond behind him the towels and excuses himself. A hand grabs Yixing’s arm, stopping him from going anywhere.

“Wh-what’re you doing?” Yixing asks nervously.

“Help me dry off?” the other replies casually. The coffee-haired man looked at the other with shock in his eyes- the question still floating in the air. He fumbles in his thoughts- uncomfortable with the predicament he is in. Yixing’s heart begins to pound even faster when the attractive man smile that bright smile, “Please?”

Totally unfair.

Yixing shakes his head frantically and runs out of the bathroom. As he passes the man, he hears a soft chuckle and his pale face has a tint of red. When he enters his room, he grabs the biggest sized shirt he had for Kris. ‘What kind of question is that? I hope this is big enough for him. He’s kind of…’ As if on cue, a knock is heard at his door and Yixing turns around, only to be faced with a tall, well-toned, half- man leaning on his arm against the wall with his arms crossed. The shy and naïve Yixing lets the shirt slip from his fingers and onto the floor. A low chuckle rings in his ears and the half- man makes his way to the adorably timid man. Kris merely grabs the replacement clothing then leans over to his prey.

Putting his arms around the bashful boy, he whispers, “What’s wrong Lay? You’ve seen me like this before, remember?” At those words, vivid images of Kris underneath the white sheets that only covered his lower extremities, his tousled hair on the white pillows, and the peaceful sleeping face basking in the sunlight invaded his mind. His own face becomes a crimson red and in embarrassment, he pushes Kris away. “Lay?” Yixing does his best to avoid eye contact, but his not so secretive peeking fails him, making slight eye contact. He quickly looks away thus missing the lust filled gaze Kris gives him.

“You should put the shirt on,” Yixing timidly answers, “I’ll go make hot coco.”

Once Kris was sure Yixing was no longer within hearing distance, he covered his forhead and sighs deeply. ‘This adorable man is testing my self-control.’ He laughs to himself as he runs his hand through his golden locks. Kris attempts to put the shirt on, sighing to himself in defeat. ‘It barely fit me. Seems I’m a bit too big for your shirts, Lay.’

Making his way to the living room, he notices some empty spaces on the soft blue walls. Each space that was left opened seemed as if there was supposed to be a picture or painting placed there. The ones that were already placed on the wall were just family photos or random works of art. Kris’ eyes soften as he remembers the encounter he had witnessed a few days earlier. ‘These gaps must’ve been where those pictures of them together were hung…’ The lanky man did feel a bit guilty for causing a break-up, but he didn’t regret it. This wonderful dancer deserves a better, more reliable man anyway. He reached out and patted the empty area that used to hold a portrait. ‘I’ll fill in all the gaps left behind.’  A timid but gentle voice calls out his name – snapping him out of his thoughts.

“Kris! I made Coco!”

He smiled and made his way into the kitchen. Leaning on the doorway, he silently watches Yixing mix the beverage together. His – well... soon to be his – Yixing making hot chocolate in a cute blue apron with a white t-shirt and loose sweat pants. His light brown hair gleaming in the light and those equally brown eyes that are too lost in thought to notice him standing at the door. A gentle smile graces his almost perfect face as he commits the scene in front of him to memory. He watches Yixing’s lips form into a cute smile as he ponders and Kris feels his heart jump a bit higher. Step by step, he moves closer to the smaller man and wraps his arms around him from behind. Kris feels him freeze at the touch and nuzzles his cheek into the soft fluffy hair.

“Uh-m…” the shy boy turns slightly to take a glance at the much taller man, “do you want extra sugar?”

Kris glances into Yixing’s dark orbs and hides his own face within the mess of hair on Yixing’s head. He mumbles into the hair, unknowingly causing the man underneath him to blush again. “K-Kris?”

The man in question reveals his face to the innocent man and smiles again. His eyes catch Yixing’s and they lose themselves. The model’s hand caresses the thin face and his eyes flock to the luscious pink lips that are only a few inches away. He leans down, letting their lips meet again for the first time since that fateful night. Kris loved the way their lips fit perfectly together; he loved how whenever their eyes meet the world seems to freeze. His body felt as if it was flying whenever he touched the brunette. This amazing dancer left him with feelings he’s never had for any of his other lovers.

Soon, Kris became needier for Yixing. He deepened the kiss, holding the slimmer man in his arms tightly. The moment Yixing gasps for air, Kris slips his tongue into the delicious mouth. It wasn’t the bitter taste he had been accustomed to the last time they made out. This time it was a sweet-chocolaty taste that attacked his senses and he savored every last kiss he had.

Moans and heavy breaths left Yixing’s swollen lips as he was kissed over and over again. Whenever he gasped for air and tried to pull away, Kris would gently tug their lips back tighter, biting and , begging for more. Yixing couldn’t escape the tender attack and he allowed himself to be swept away by the onslaught of kisses coming his way. “K-Kris…” he breathes out but the pair of lips stops him from saying any more, only demanding more. “Haa…” Letting go of the mugs, Yixing places his own hands on Kris’ larger ones. The taller breaks the kiss, searching through the shorter ones eyes.

“Lay…” The slimmer man turns himself around and holds the smooth face in front of him. He pecks the needy man’s lips and shyly looks away. Slender fingers slide under Yixing’s chin, turning his head to face the owners. Their lips join once more and a fight for dominance begins. Strong arms wrap themselves around the dancer’s waist and another pair wraps themselves around the model’s neck.

 

They were lost in each other – begging, needing, wanting.

 


 

 

A/N:

Sorry, I did it again. Cutting it off when things get hot and heavy -shot- Sorry for the late update. xD I decided to change the way I wrote this story. This was actually supposed to be the last chapter, but when I read it over, it didn't really...make..sense. > >. So I'll probably take a few days to write everything all out from this point on. xD There may or may not be an update tomorrow. But hey! Spring break is comin'~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter once again! Remember, comments and criticism are much appreciated!

it seems i have a thing for kissing scenes. It's like . except without the penetration. LOL. i'm stupid forgive me. I say "and" too much.