Final

Be Strong My Loves

 “Annyeong. Where is Doojoon?” Ask hyuna to the middle aged guy. She saw that guy locking Doojoon house gate.

“ahh the guy who lived at this house? his family moved out today.” That guy smiling at hyuna and just walks away.

“what? Ahjusshi! Do u know where they move?” ask her.

“I don’t know. I just come get the key.” Tell him.

“what? I haven’t say anything to you.” Her tears fall fast to her cheeks. “yah u bad guy. Jerk. U said u loved me but why u left me?” she’s crying loud front of Doojoon house gate.

 

 

School bell is ringing. Hyuna sit on her seat and keep staring at Doojoon’s seat.

“Hyuna ah. Annyeong.” Said hara. Hyuna is just smiling. Junhyung keep staring at Hara.

“what happen with both of u?” ask Hyuna when she saw such a weird situation between Hara and Junhyung.        

“nothing. We are just couple and love each other.” Said hara.

“that’s good then.” Said hyuna with her smiles on her face.

Teacher starts her lesson and Doojoon still not showing up. “when we will meet again?” Hyuna palm her chin and watching outside.

“Sorry im late.” Hyuna heard a familiar voice. She saw Doojoon and she’s standing up.

“Don’t even say sorry since u r always late.” Said teacher. Hyuna is smiling.

“waeyo?” ask Doojoon when he saw hyuna reaction. Never say anything Hyuna Hugs Doojoon till both of them fall down to the floor.

“yah! Im teaching here!” Teacher’s  scold.

“I thought u left.” Hyuna keep hugging Doojoon tight.

“Yah. Im just moved out to the next town. I just need to take three trains so I need to wake up early. haha” He laugh at hyuna.

“ssshh.” Said hara and Junhyung giving both of them to keep silent.

“I wont leave u.” said Doojoon and reach his lips to hyuna lips.

“I LOVE YOU” Said Hyuna to Doojoon. 

 

 

-THE END-