i will help u to forget him

Be Strong My Loves

 

“Hyuna, wakes up.” Hyuna covers herself with blanket.

“U have to get up or u will to the school.” Hyuna mom pulls the blanket away.

“umma, I don’t want to go to school.” she said.

“wae? U have too. Palli” her mom’s pulling her hand and drag hyuna to the bath room.

“palli, ur friend is waiting for u.” Her mom’s said again.

“my friend? Nugu? Junhyung?” ask her from the bathroom.

“Ani. He’s more handsome than junhyung.” Her mom’s teasing hyuna and she can heard her mom’s laughing.

“palli. Her mom’s said again and just walks out from her room.

 

“What’s ur name?” ask Hyuna mom’s too Doojoon. Doojoon is smiling.

“Doojoon. Aren’t she talk about me?” ask Doojoon.

“ani. This is the first time I heard ur name. aigoo. She never talks about u.” Hyuna mom is chuckles.  Doojoon is just giving hyuna mom a smile.

“Lets breakfast while waiting for her.” Hyuna mom’s said, and Doojoon Just nodding his head. And at that time, hyuna is there.

“Doojoon?” how..”

“Aunty, we are late, we need to go.” Doojoon gets the bread and stuff into hyuna mouth. He bows at hyuna mom’s and drags hyuna out.

“yah. How did u found my house?” ask hyuna with full of the bread. Doojoon is smiling and just raised his shoulder.

“Hyun.” Junhyung calling for hyuna.

“he lived here?” ask Doojoon when he saw Junhyung. Hyuna nodding her head.

“we are neighbour.” Said hyuna.

“ahh, so u lived and grew up together but he’s still that stupid.” Doojoon said.

“yah. What are u trying to say?” ask Junhyung and he grabs Doojoon collar. Doojoon pull off Junhyung hands from his collar and smirks at him.

“Doojoon ah. Let’s go.” Hyuna is trying to stop him before the scene is getting worst. Hyuna drags Doojoon away and just leave Junhyung.

 

“hyuna ah!” Hara runs to hyuna when she saw hyuna at the front get“huh? Junhyung is not here? I thought he was with u?” hara asking when she not see junhyung around.

"maybe he late.” Said hyuna with smile.

“ahh never mind. I have something to tell u.” Hara drags hyuna away to the class and leave Doojoon.

“I got a new boyfriend.” Hara said to hyuna.

“who?” hyuna ask hara. She’s afraid if her new boyfriend Is Junhyung.

“Lee Joon. Me and chan breakup. He said he cant stand a girl likes me. Aww, my heart hurts yesterday. That’s why Junhyung is looking for me and leaves u. I never know he would just leave u like that. im sorry to ruin ur date with him.”

“we are not going on a date.” Hyuna said. Hyuna continue her steps to the class and leaving hara.

“yah, wait for me.” Hara runs to catch up.

 

Class is ended. Hyuna grab her bag and walks out from the class. While she walks out from the class. Doojoon grabs her hand and drags her.

“yah.” Hyuna pull off her hand from him.

“Lets go to the park again.” Doojoon smiles.

“park? Waeyo?” ask hyuna.              

“just because. Kaja.” He grabs hyuna hand.

“ani. I want to go home.” Hyuna pull her hand and walks away. Junhyung stop her way.

“go with me.” Junhyung suddenly ask hyuna to go to the park with him. Hyuna looks at him and never know she was being drags by junhyung to the park.

“lets buy a candy.” Junhyung drags hyuna to the cotton candy stall and buy her a couples of cotton candy. Hyuna are so happy. But just for a minutes after she realize that Junhyung eyes are looking at somewhere again.

“again she’s looking for hara.” Hyuna is trying to get his attention. But its not working. Junhyung phone is ringing. He got a message from hara.

 

                              My boyfriend leaves me. I don’t feel like I want to live.

 

“what the heck! I need to find hara. She’s not okay.” Hyuna grabs Junhyung hands.

“no! please don’t go.” Hyuna grab and hold his hand.

“no I cant. I have to find her. She needs me.” Junhyung pull off his hand.

“what about me? I am also needs u Junhyung.” said hyuna. her tears already fall fast from her eyes.

“I will comeback.” He said and just leaving hyuna.

 

 

 

“Hara!” he called out hara name after saw hara.

“wow, so fast? Hehe” hara is happy when she saw Junhyung.

“u told me? U don’t want to live?” Junhyung ask when he saw hara is okay and just like anything do not happen.

“yeah. That’s just because I want u to get here fast.” Hara is sighing.

“what about your boyfriend?” Ask junhyung.

“he left me. But I don’t care. I can find another guy.”

“what the heck. What are u? Do u think u are that pretty to seduce many guy? Your loves are so cheap!” Junhyung is mad.

“who are u? dare to raised ur voices at me?” ask hara. She’s mad at junhyung who are suddenly raised her voice at her.

“What do u know about me? What do u know about love huh? U know nothing!” hara raised her voices.

“I can show u what is love. The true love.” Junhyung hold hara and hara skims his hands.

“okay, Be my boyfriend and show me.” Said hara.

“you are that easy?” Junhyung is frustrated with hara.

“im not!” Hara runs away from Junhyung. Junhyung chases her. At that time, Hyuna who is looking for junhyung is near and hyuna can see Hara and Junhyung situation.

“Wait hara.” Junhyung grabs hara hand and turn hara to facing him.

“Junhyung?” hyuna is calling for Junhyung but Junhyung can’t hear her. Junhyung pull hara closer and kissed hara lips. Hyuna is watching everything and suddenly her eyes is covered by a  hands.

“Stop it.” Doojoon covering hyuna eyes and hugs her from back.

“enough” said Doojoon again. Hyuna turn her head.

“I am okay.” Hyuna looks at doojoon and her tears is heavy falls to her cheeks. Doojoon hugs her and buried her face on his shoulder. hyuna cries on Doojoon shoulder.

“I will help u to forget him.” said doojoon.

“i hate u Junhyung.” Said hyuna.

 

 

“buckle up” said Doojoon.

“what? Are u sure its not scary?” ask hyuna.

“it is.” Said doojoon when they are on roller coaster which is already to start.

“this is how im going to release my tension. Haha” said Doojoon again. “just scream with all your heart and throw it from up here.” Hyuna is just nodding his head. The roller coaster are now started and hyuna is already screaming.

“JUNHYUNG AHH!! YAH!! YOU’RE SO STUPID!! I AM THE ONE WHO LOVES U STUPID!! NOT HARA!! DONT WORRY!! ONE DAY IM GONNA FIND A BETTER GUY! AND HARA! I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO PRETTY! AND THAT MAKES ALL GUY HERE COMPARING ME WITH YOU. ONE DAY U WILL REALIZE THAT I AM PRETTIER THAN YOU! BUT! I LOVE U SO MUCH!! KYAAA!!!!!”

Doojoon is staring at hyuna. And he is started to scream too. “YAH HYUNA!! WHY YOU JUST LOOK AT JUNHYUNG?! YAH JUNHYUNG! DONT MAKE HYUNA FALL TO YOU IF YOU DONT LOVE HER! ITS GIVING ME TOO MUCH PAIN BECAUSE SHE JUST LOOKING AT YOU AND NEVER LOOK AT ME!! DO U KNOW THAT?! YAH HYUNA! IF U LOVE JUNHYUNG WHY U MAKE ME FALL AT YOU?! YOU UGLY GIRL!!”  he laughs loud until the roller coaster reach the ends. The get up from the seat and walks away.

 Hyuna is shocked after hearing Doojoon and just looking at him. “what?” ask her.

“aish, you are kidding me.” Said hyuna again. She’s chuckles.

“kidding?” ask doojoon. I am being serious here.

“tch, you are always said that with all girls. U never being serious.” Said her again.

Doojoon suddenly grab her hand and pin hyuna to the wall. Hyuna is shocked.

“Doo.. Joon... “ her voices is stuttering.  Doojoon leans closer to her and his lips almost reach hyuna lips.

“i am serious.” Said Doojoon and suddenly his lips reach her forehead for giving her a peck at her forehead. “Go out with me.” Hyuna push doojoon away and he falls to the ground. Hyuna run away and just she is leaving Doojoon.

“huh, i feel it hyuna. I feel it what had u felt.” He’s mumbles alone and rubs back of his neck.

 

“im home.” Said Doojoon when he reach home.

“Doojoon ah. Have u finishing packing all your things. We gonna move out tomorrow.” Said Doojoon’s mother.

“not yet, im gonna finish it today.” He walks to his room and throw his body to his bed and just sighing.