I am Okay.... Dont worry

Be Strong My Loves

 

Class is ended. Hyuna get her bag and walks out from the class. There is Doojoon standing beside the door and staring at hyuna.

“Hyun wait.” Junhyung grab hyuna hand.

“we have to accompany Hara. Please.” Junhyung asking hyuna to accompany hara go on a date with her boyfriend.

“okay.” Hyuna agreed to it and Junhyung ruffles her hair and walks to the front gate. Hyuna is just following him from back. Hara’s been waiting for them at the gates.

“baby, this is hyuna future boyfriend.” Hara introduced Junhyung with her boyfriend chan since this is the first time they met. Junhyung just keep in silence and never say a word.

“we will go to the other side. I give both of u a chances now, hehe”  hara with her boyfriend’s chan leaving hyuna and Junhyung at the amusement park. Actually hyuna is happy.

“kaja.” Hyuna grab junhyung hands and go to the games tent.

“let’s play this.” Hyuna give Junhyung the fake sniper to shoot the cans.

“I want that big teddy bear. Get it for me.” Hyuna is trying to make him happy.

“I’ll get it for you.” Junhyung shoots the cans but none of them are getting shot. He seems like lost his concentration and moods. He put down the sniper.

“im sorry, I can’t get it to u.”  his eyes are looking around. Junhyung seems likes looking something which is he really want to see.

“that eyes, he’s not looking at me but it is looking for hara.” Hyuna is just watching at Junhyung.  She just standing without moving even one step until Junhyung is vanishes from her sight by a crowd of peoples. Her eyes got teary and fall fast to her cheeks. Hyuna felt there is something on her head which is covering her face.

“yah~! You’re ugly enough. Don’t cry. That’s even make u getting uglier.” Doojoon throw his scarf to hyuna head to covering her face.

“What are u doing alone here? Where’s Junhyung?” ask Doojoon. Hyuna just shakes her head.  Between of the scarf holes, Hyuna saw Junhyung together with hara.

“There.” Hyuna points to the side where she saw hara and Junhyung.

“hara is crying, why?” ask Doojoon when he can see hara is crying and junhyung is trying to make her stop. Hyuna just shut and the tears keep falling fast from her eyes.

“what about me?” Hyuna speaks with her low voice but Doojoon can hear her. Doojoon hold hyuna hand and drags her to the other side. Hyuna skims his hand.

“I want to go home.” Hyuna get off the scarf from her head and smiles to Doojoon.

“im okay. “ said her again. Hyuna walks by herself to home. Doojoon is following Hyuna far from her back. He just want to make sure hyuna reach home safe.

“if u love him, don’t make me fall in love with you Hyuna.” Doojoon talk by himself and rubs his neck and shaking his head.

 

 

Hyuna phone is ringing. She looks at the screen it’s Junhyung name.

“nae? Junhyung?” ask her.

“Where are u? at home, I am looking for u but u are not here. Im sorry cause leaving u just like that, I was looking for hara, I found she is cry……………………”

“its okay” Hyuna interrupt.

“Im sorry Hyun”

“I said its okay.” Hyuna hang up her phone and take a deep breath. She walks into her bathroom to get a bath.