At School

Be Strong My Loves

 

Hyuna speed up her steps and hurry runs to the class because she was late. She bumped with someone.

she’s whinning. “yah~!” She looks up to that guy and saw he stick out tongue at her.

“its not my fault” Doojoon kneeling one leg to see hyuna knees that bleeding. Doojoon is her classmate. He likes to and he is also the one who always giving her an advice and teach her how to seduce a guy. Yeah he is crazy likes that. He loves pretty girls and he never admits that hyuna is pretty. 

“where did u get this wound?” Doojoon glares at hyuna. “Don’t move” he bent hyuna knee and get the plaster from his jaw lines which is injured because of got beaten up by a gangsters cause disturbing their girls and paste it on Hyuna knee. "Done" he smiles. 

“yah~! Don’t u have any other plaster?” hyuna yell at him and he just shaking his head. 

“You should thank me. since, I give You the limited edition plaster. Haha” he laughs and lend his hand to hyuna to help her to get up. Hyuna stands up. 

“Lets get to the class” Hyuna walks to the class and following Doojoon from his back.

“Thanks god teacher haven’t come yet.” Hyuna is relieved and quickly goes to her seat besides the window at the back. Doojoon is sitting beside of her while Junhyung sitting in front of Doojoon and Hara in front of her. Hyuna saw Junhyung turn his head. 

“shhh Hyun! yah” he’s  calling hyuna with a low tone because the teacher is just comng in a class. Hyuna just ignoring him and looks at the outside and stand her chin with her hand. Junhyung throwing something to hyuna and she give him a glare. She pick up the paper which is has been fold small and see what the inside.

“plaster?” Hyuna ask him with a slow voice. And he is nodding his head and turn to the front. Hyuna smiles and looks at Doojoon.  Doojoon gave hyuna a smile and just facing to the front. 

“Hyuna!” hara turn his head to the back after the teacher get out from the class end of the class..

“Wae?” ask hyuna. 

“I want to meet chan later. Please accompany me?” she’s giving hyuna her puppy eyes. Chan is hara boyfriend.

“Aish, you are so weird. Why u want me to accompany you since he’s your boyfriend and you’r going on a date? No way~!” hyuna resist.

“I will accompany u.” Junhyung suddenly interrupts and offer himself to accompany hyuna. She knows, the reason is not because he wants to go on date with her, but it is because he wants to taking care of hara. Junhyung loves hara and hyuna know it but she dont want to admit it. Hara is pretty girl and changing her boyfriend just like her change her clothes. whenever she walks beside Hara, peoples will comparing her with hara. Hara is the daughter from the rich family since hyuna is just living with her adopted family. 

 

 

“eottokkae?” Hyuna lays her head on the table.

“Just confess if u loved him.” said Doojoon.

“What if he rejects me?” ask hyuna to Doojoon. Doojoon knows that hyuna had been fall in loves with Junhyung and he’s trying to help her.

“At least u can stop and give up.” Doojoon spin his pen on his finger.  “Even it is hurt.” His said again. 

“yeah you're right." she's pouting. "okay, I will tell him today. After the school, when we are going out to the amusement park.” Hyuna said with the full of determination. Doojoon pen is suddenly falls from his finger. He stands up and walks out from the class. He turn his head to the back to see hyuna.

“kaja.” Doojoon said to hyuna.

“where?” ask hyuna to Doojoon.

“yah~! Everyone at the field already.” He point out to the field and hyuna can see hara is waving at her from the field. Hara has been calling for her to come to the field but because it is too far hyuna can’t heard her. 

“ah. I am forgot.” Hyuna scratching his head and runs out from the class.

“I will help u. I’ll make hara fall to me.” Doojoon suddenly speaks. Hyuna stopped her steps.

“huh? How?” ask her.

“my handsomeness” he giving his wide smiles to hyuna and wiggles his eyebrows. Hyuna just smiles and runs to the field.

“palli or teacher gonna kick ur loyal ~! Haha” hyuna shouts to remind doojoon and runs to the field. At field, hyuna see hara and Junhyung happily teasing with each other. Doojoon approaches Hara and hands her a bottle of drink.

“Drinks?” Doojoon hands Hara the drinks.

“Gomawo.” Hara smiles to Doojoon and Hara just walks away from Doojoon. Hara never show even a bit feeling at Doojoon. Hyuna just sighing and looks at doojoon with a frustrated looks. Hyuna runs to the toilet and on his way he met Junhyung.

“Joon? What are you doing here?” ask hyuna after seeing Junhyung lay at the long chair at the corridor.

“Nothing. I just want to be alone.” Said Junhyung.

“Waeyo? something troubles you?” ask hyuna and she sitting on the floor beside the chair where is Junhyung are.

“I like hara.” Junhyung said it and suddenly hyuna eyes got watery. She turn her head to the other side to prevent Junhyung noticing her tears which is fall fast to her cheeks and at the side she was looking, there is Doojoon watches her. 

"I've been nice to her, take a good care of her. why dont she see it? what should i do?" Said Junhyung again.

“I have to go.” Hyuna get up and runs to the toilet. She cried.

“why her? Its me who’s been taking care of u, understand u, and it is me who is always beside u.” she’s talking by herself in a toilet and never know there are pair of ears which is hearing everything.