confessing

Be Strong My Loves

 

“Hyun!!” Junhyung keep calling hyuna when he saw her at her house gate.

“Hyun!” Called Junhyung again and grab Hyuna hands. Hyuna skims his hand hard. He shocked with Hyuna response.

“Hyun? I am just wanna tell you something.” Said Junhyung again.

“i don’t have anything to talk with you. Please leave me alone.” Hyuna just walks fast and leaving  Junhyung alone.

“what happen to you? What did i do wrong?” Junhyung talking by himself since he know Hyuna will never heard him because she is already leaves him far away.

 

Hyuna sighing. “hmm.” She stands her chin with her palm and loos at the outside.

Hara will not make it to the school today because of her fever. She saw Junhyung at the door. Quickly she moves her eyes out to nowhere again.  Junhyung walks to his seat and just facing to the front. The awkwardness is ended when the teacher is coming and starts the lesson.

“U late again.” Said the teacher when she saw Doojoon is just coming to the class.

“sorry.” Said Doojoon. He just walks to her seat and smiles at hyuna.

“Aren’t he feel weird because of yesterday?” hyuna mumbles alone and staring at the outside again.

-bulk- a paper hitting Hyuna’s head. Her eyes are looking everywhere to looks who the jerk just throw a paper at her. She open the paper which is has been crumpled.

 

Hyuna accompany me later. Hehe

-doojoon-

 

Hyuna just sighing and wonder where doojoon gonna take her later. Class ended and Doojoon grab hyuna’s hand and going out from the class.

“yah where are we going?” ask hyuna.

“Just somewhere.” Said doojoon with his smiles on his face.        

 

 

Hyuna just shutting . She stares at doojoon which is completely just facing outside. Watching the scenery of the train which is nowhere to go. Suddenly he speaks.

“can I hold ur hand?” ask doojoon. Hyuna just nodding her head and link her fingers with doojoon.

“where are we going actually?” ask her again.

“lets stay like this. Today.” He looks at hyuna and not answering her question.

“arassoe.” She’s pouting.

 

Hyuna reach her home. “umma im home.” She walks to her room and laying on her bed. “why he is acting that way?” she keeps asking herself after seeing Doojoon was acting like that. she goes to the kitchen and get a glass of juice.

“umma.” She called her mom’s which is busy cooking.

“nae baby?”

“umma. When a guy hold a girl hand what is that mean?”

“haha silly. That is means he loves the girl and he want to protect her. And also maybe he wants that girl to know what his feeling. Wae? Someone was acting like that to you?” mom’s.

“aish. Ani. Just asking. Hehe.” She’s just smiling and runs to her rooms again.

 

 

“should I give him a chance? Am I loved him?” hyuna keep asking herself. “what should I do?” Hyuna sighing. “I don’t feel bad. Don’t even sad. I don’t care anymore. If They’re couples” I should meet Doojoon. Hyuna trying to looks pretty. She’s put some makeup on and dressing. “ahh. Should I do this?” ask her while looking at herself at the mirror. “tch. Doojoon said he hates ugly girl.” She’s smiling.

“umma. Im going out.”

                             

She’s walking out from her gate and saw junhyung.

“hyun?” Junhyung staring at hyuna.

“waeyo?” Hyuna give him a smile.

“u are pretty. Jinjha.” Said him.

“gomawo.” She’s just walks passing by junhyung and suddenly stop her steps.

“ahh. I wanna tell u something.” Hyuna turn his body and facing junhyung. “i used to like u once. But I didn’t tell because I don’t feel u will like me back because I know u loved hara.” Hyuna just leaving junhyung shocked with her confession.

 

“what?” junhyung smiles.” She do?” he rubs back of his neck and keep smiling.

“u are so happy?” Ask hara which is shown up since when.

“u are here? Since when?” ask junhyung.

“since she’s confessed at u and saw u r smiling. Seems likes u liked it?” she’s crossed her arm and staring at Junhyung.

“what. Ani. I love u. just u.” Junhyung grabs her hands and Hara push away Junhyung hands hard and just walks away. She didn’t notice which is her tears falls to her cheeks.

“lets break up.” Said hara.

“what? Yah. Arassoe! Lets breakup! But remember one thing. I wont let u go. I’ll always loves u and will win ur heart. Again and again. Forever.” Said junhyung and Hara just walks away.