How I met your father

How I met your father

 

It was those times again. When Papa Guks was overly excited. The kids peeked their heads out from behind the door, observing that Tigger crying and sobbing over the television. Papa Guks hardly lost himself, hardly. A few times were when he was fighting with Mama Chan and when Zelo bit his Tigger.
 
"Do you think Papa is okay without us?" Jongup asked, earning a not-too-hard slap on the head by Youngjae.
 
"Of course he is not! He needs Youngjae to protect him! Do you expect Daehyun to protect him?" Youngjae said, shooting a glance at Daehyun who wasn't listening. Or so he thought.
 
The next second Daehyun burst into tears, running out of their room and into Papa Guks' arms. The kids were shocked at Daehyun's reaction. They opened their mouths wide and pointed their little fingers at Youngjae.
 
"What? I didn't-"
"Kids! Come out for a sec!" Before Youngjae could protest and convince them that he was the innocent one, Papa Guk had called them out
 
"Zelo bets it's not for one second." Zelo said, grabbing his teddy bear along by it's arm. They lined up neatly, Jongup behind Zelo and Youngjae behind Jongup. Slowly, they made train sounds and walked out the room.
 
"Train Zelo reporting." Zelo said and gave Tigger Yongguk a salute.
 
Yongguk put the now sobbing Daehyun down and sat on the floor infront of the line of kids.
 
"Now, what happened?" He asked, eyeing each of them. They kept quiet while a certain Youngjae's lip disappeared
 
"No one's talking? Let's hear it from Daehyun then." He pulled Daehyun onto his lap while the other three sat down. Zelo put his teddy bear under his and sat on it while Jongup scolded Zelo for sitting on his teddy bear.
 
"What happened Daehyun dear? Stop crying or we won't know." Yongguk said, patting his back
 
"Youngjae......youngjae........Youngjae won't call me hyung!" Daehyun wailed
 
Youngjae's eyes widen and rolled a full circle. "Daehyun is dumb to be hyung! Youngjae is smarter than Daehyun!" He protested
 
"But Youngjae said Daehyun cannot protect Papa!" Daehyun yelled, hugging onto Yongguk's arm
 
"Jongup and Zelo doesn't know." Jongup said, grabbing Zelo's wrist and putting both their hands up
 
"Daehyun is dumb!"
 
"Youngjae is stupid!"
 
"Daehyun is dumb!"
 
"Youngjae didn't call me hyung!"
 
"Daehyun-"
 
"STOP. STOP. YELLING."
 
Two pairs of careful eyes looked over to Tigger Yongguk, who sighed and put Zelo over his other lap. "You two are the same age."
 
Youngjae gave a truimphant "hmph" to Daehyun while Daehyun gave his best sad pouty face.
 
"But he still called me dumb." Daehyun said, puffing his cheeks out
 
"Youngjae, apologize to your brother." Yongguk ordered, grabbing Youngjae and Daehyun's hands and putting them together.
 
"I'm sorry Daehyun." Youngjae said, shaking hands with Daehyun
 
"Call me hyung Youngjae." Daehyun said, shaking hands too. "Hey I wanna do that thing that Papa and Mama does. What's it called again, fist bump!"
 
Youngjae laughed and held his fist out. Carefully, Daehyun knocked his knuckles lightly onto Youngjae's.
 
"Yay I did the cool fist bump!" Daehyun shrieked and ran around the room holding his fist high up in the air.
 
Jongup watched in amusement how fast things processed. He looked at his left hand, then his right. He cletched them into fists and bumped them together. "Like this?"
 
Yongguk flashed a gummy smile at Jongup and pulled him to sit on his other lap. He put his fist out and urged Jongup to bump his fist. Jongup's little fist hit Yongguk's knuckles.
 
"Like this."
 
Jongup smiled and kept on fist-bump-abusing Yongguk's hand.
 
"Do you guys want to hear a story?" Yongguk asked. They hurray-ed in unison and sat around Yongguk.
 
"Okay. So once upon a time. Zelo please stop bitting me or the bear." Yongguk said, pulling his Tigger pajamas and the innocent teddy bear away from Zelo's teeth.
 
"Zelo is sorry." Zelo apologized.
 
"So once upon a time, there was a tigger dragon."
 
 
 
The tigger dragon was a very innocent but not-so-handsome guy. He worked in a restaurant as the delivery boy. He had a nice clean record of suceeding in delivering food efficiently
 
One day he had to deliver food to a dark place.
 
He was scared when he reached there. Two parties were about to fight. The tigger dragon gathered up his courage and shouted.
 
"Wait!" Just as everyone had raised their weapons
 
The parties had all eyes on him. He shivered a little at the sudden attention but went on to deliver his food.
 
"I need to deliver food."
 
"Please hurry up. We're kinda busy here." One of the leaders said sarcastically. "Move it." He barked to the followers. "He needs to deliver food."
 
After sucessfully arrving at the doorstep and ignoring the fighting going on downstairs, the tigger dragon pressed the doorbell.
 
"What?" the person at the door asked, opening a crack
 
"I'm here to deliver food." Tigger dragon announced
 
The door flung open. In that split second, the guy behind the door grabbed the basket from the tigger dragon's hands and closed the door. Then in another split second, he opened the door and gave the basket back to the tigger dragon with money in the basket.
 
"Wow that was fast......" the tigger dragon said, counting the money in the basket.
 
"Hey." he knocked on the door again. "You still owe me one buck."
 
"I don't have it. Take the money and leave." the voice said
 
"But I can't. I need my one buck."
 
"Go away."
 
"Hello? Hello? I need my one buck!" He yelled.
 
The door flung open again and a piece of paper dropped on the floor
 
"I don't want five! I want one!" the tigger dragon yelled.
 
The man ruffled his hair and asked the people inside whether they had small change.
 
Finally, the tigger dragon got his one buck. Satisfied, he went back to the restaurant.
 
Every now and again, the tigger dragon would deliver to the same house. Weekly became often, and often became everyday.
 
The gangs that fought everyday recognizes him already. They kindly let him pass before breaking into any dance fights or food eating competitions.
 
That guy behind the door was a gang leader too. A leader of a head banging band that played traditional instruments instead of heavy metal. The tigger dragon agreed that heavy metal was too heavy to be lifted up so many flight of stairs.
 
 
 
"And kids, that's, now I met your father."
 
Because technically Himchan is a guy. Yongguk refuses to be the girl in the family (even though he cried over a drama)
 
He looked at the kids who fell asleep around him. Zelo and Jongup were in his arms while Youngjae cuddled up his back. Daehyun rested his head on Yongguk's lap and slept with a smile
 
"These kids fell asleep in the most epicest story of their lives. Oh well. I can always tell it again."
 

 

Gangsta fight and delivery boy scene inspiried from HongKong drama =DD
 
Daejae fights as kids and Jonglo are just cute lkjkhsakd
Lemme hug you and love you
 
 
Leave a comment?? =DD