emptiness8

EMPTINESS

A/N: ignore any grammatical & spelling mistake , enjoy

 

 

**********

 

My heart desired.,

there shouldn't be any distance between us

can i have your permission.,

hold you close to my heart.,

let me drown into your eyes.,

listen to my heart.,

i want you..,

let me have few beautiful moments.,

until i take my last breath.,

my heart desired .,

there shouldn't be any distance between us

 

 

***

The air stifled, dead errie silent invading the once noisy bustle night air,no one dared to even breath for a while,his eyes buldge out of his saucet as he  took the view infront of him.His past standing infront of his very eye, one by one each and every moment flashed infront of him from the time they met to the time their relationship took last breath,her lies,betrayal,cheating as he eyed the girl sitting across him. A warm hand slided and interwined his finger with it ,that was resting on his thigh under the cafe table, the boy glanced at his right only to welcomed by a warm smile flashing toward him,his friend giving her famous smile assuring him closing her eyes, unknowingly a slow smile crept on his dry lips as he tightened their interwined finger forgetting why he was angry, upset at the first place.

 

***

 

Shinhye was in a state of shock, as if a punch is shot on her guts,the cause of her pain, her lost , her broken heart, her one sided love is infront of her under the same sky,same roof, same table what else she need to tell it's a unfortunate day for her.She was fighting a emotional battle within her, a storm. She glanced at her left only to see Yonghwa fighting with the same emotion she is dealing with. She took his hand from under the table and threaded his finger with her.Assuring him with a smile or was she assuring herself, all she knows both are sailing on the same ship in the ocean of emotion.

 

***

 

Like yonghwa and shinhye seohyun was also hit by a tide of shock which left her numb , unnerved , her heart beating fast , couldn't believe she would ever meet Yonghwa again but look the game faith played with her, he is sitting just opposite her, so close that she can read each encounter of his face,he is still the same, same black hair, , sharp nose,his cheek bone perfectly shaped,same expressive eyes only this time they have anger, hate in them .His broad shoulder carrying the weight of  a bitter past, and the worst  she is the cause of that bitter , unpleasant past.She couldn't meet his eyes and she knows very well why!.The girl kept herself busy enjoying the coffee or she was pretending to, cause the bitter taste of the coffee only added to her bitter mood. She glanced up through her long eyelashes only to see Yonghwa smilling at the girl sitting beside him, she knows that smile; a smile that was once only for her. She felt jealous,possesive something definetely pricked  her heart ; may be a needle!.

 

 

****

 

On the other hand Shi yoon who was oblivious of the tensed,awkward air of atmosphere around him kept on talking about his good, bad memories in seoul, his closeness with Shinhye, how much he missed her, other fellows,to which Shinhye replied with a fake smile, small talk , sometime nodding not wanting to ruin his happy mood. At one point he even grabbed Shinhye's hand resting on the cafe table out of excited while narrating his experience in state earning a glare from Yonghwa.

 

 

***
 

The except for Shi yoon were utterly relieved ,at last the awkward coffee treat was over, while Shi yoon kept pressuring for more fifeteen minutes to which Yonghwa quickly denied not minding how rude or ill mannered he may seem before him. It was enough for him as first his unexpected meeting with seohyun ruined his day and then this guy seriously; he was getting on his nerve ,his advance toward Shinhye with each passing minute irritated him.

 

 

***

 

The two buddies were heading for their home when a faint sound of somebody calling Yonghwa is heard, they turned to see seohyun running toward them stopping at a few distance while huffing & puffing.Yonghwa gestured Shinhye to go on with his eyes,she reluctantly but complied as he said.

Seohyun approached him, fidgeting with her fingers, head dropped down, while bitting her lips.

"Yonghwa ..." she hesitated

Yonghwa looked at her with no expression tucking his hand in his pant pocket waiting for her to continue.

" Yonghwa..i.need..to..talk..to you.."

"Shoot.." he said dryly with the same no expression on his face.

Seohyun looked at him with sad eyes, hurt by his cold behaviour toward her, guess what she knows she deserves this, gulping the lump formed in she begin..

"Not here, lets meet tomorrow"

 

Yonghwa thought for a while and nodded in agreement

"Okay! at the bench after school"

"What bench??" she intrigued

Yonghwa looked at her in disbelief

" The same bench where we met for the first time"

"Oh! .." she replied with a awkward smile

" Actually i f..forgot..i.mean..it had been long time.since i last came to..seoul, so i don't remember the direction.." said stammering

He swore under his breath and quickly filled her with the direction and left without giving a last glance at her.

 

Seohyun saw his figure dissapear in the dark, a lone tear escaped her eye

" I  missed you yong.."

 

 

***
 

Shinhye covered her front while wrapping her hand aroound her and rubbing her palms on her arms to keep herself warm from the chilly night,when a pair of shoes came beside her she knows who's it belong to , so she continued walking.

" Everything ok " she asked still looking ahead ,though she looked ok, all composed from outside deep inside she is scared,holding her breath, what if he came up saying he forgave her and now they're together. She knows she should be happy if this what make her friend happy. But what about her already broken heart , the wound are still fresh and them getting together means like rubbing salt on her wound.May be this time her body would give up with her heart ,all she need is time , very long time.

 

"Nothing , she wanted to talk to me, i told her to meet me at the bench after school"

"Why??.." she asked her brows meeting in confusion

" i don't know.."

"How did you know??.." this time yonghwa asked her

"Huh! What.??.." Shinhye asked confused  looking at him rubbing her palms together.

" That she is Seohyun.."

"Ah! that , actually i found her picture when accidently it slipped out of your math note book"

"Hmm..." he nodded

And a comfortable silence fell between them.

Suddenly Shinhye stopped, resting her hand on her knees

"Ah!..i can't walk.."

Yonghwa looked back and stalked toward her smilling

"So, you want me to carry you..??" he teased

She shook her head in no,and sat on the road ,leg crossed while tucking his hand asking him to join her, Yonghwa complied  and sat beside her.

" Now what!, are you planning to sleep here??..."

She again shook her head

"No! ,lets just rest for a while.." said while resting her head on his shoulder

"Yong...."

"Hmm......"

Shinhye's palms formed in a fist , digged onto her thighs, lips quivering, she wanted to ask him something ,something which kept her bothering eversince he told her about Seohyun, she looked intensely at him and let the words slip out of her tongue

" Do you still love Seohyun??.."

His eyes widened, aknot twisted in his stomach, the cold air hit him leaving goosebumps on his skin.

" Is he still in love  with her??.."

The answer is itself unknown to him,the truth is he himself don't know, all he felt these year was hurt, pain ,betrayal,hate toward her but love he haven't thought about it.

He took a deep breath before answering

"I don't know Shinhye ah! "  said defeated , dropping his shoulder

She could just nod her head, if he only knows she was holding her breath to hear his answer

 

"The night is chilly right .."  Shinhye said cheerfully changing the topic

"Hmm..." he just nodded his head

Shinhye scowled at his response

" Are you mute??.." she

Again no response

She started poking at his side " Speak mr Jung.."

Soon she started tickling him in the stomach, Yonghwa burst out laughing..

"Stop!..ha ha.stop!..shinhye ah! .ha"

He caught her wrists and flipped her pinning her on the road, now he was hovering over her with both of his hand at her side.

Their laughter dissapeared in the air as they got engaged in a staring session, no one realised that they are in the middle of a street ,lying in a compromised position when suddenly Shinhye's phone rang.

Yonghwa abruptly stood on his feet  his face red with embarassement, quickly dusting off the dirt from his clothed he walked ahead. Shinhye followed him behind after answering the call ,they didn't talk rest of the way out of embarassement

 

 

*********************************************

**********************************************

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE&VOTE

 

There's one more secret to reveal

 

 

about ma other fics i don't know why the chapters automatically got hidden ,so i have to re-update them

 

 

again i have a problem can u help me!!

 

i need a red pen of any colour, now tell me which colour i actually want ??

keke, i know u wanna kill me, so hunt me..before i came up with another brain frying question..

 

 

thankzz a lot 4 taking a bit of time for commenting,subscribing & voting

AND your support frndzz

 

 

keep supporting me

 

 

"MAKE SOME NOISE"

 

 

~~**keep spreading dooley love**~~