emptiness4

EMPTINESS

A/N: ignore any grammatical or spelling mistake, enjoy!

 

****

 

Coal dark black fringe hung carelessly over his closed eyes ,hands busy in strumming as the room filled with hum of the guitar.

Shinhye’s small, fragile frame leaned  against the door taking in the view ,no matter how many times she’d seen him but  him playing the guitar completely lost in it, is the delightful breathtaking…the calm, peaceful satisfying expression painted on him is sheer bliss than those painful, blank, uncertainty  which she’d seen 6 months back

 

 

****

 

 

Still can’t forget the extreme pain she’d felt seeing him crying, the boy had cried his heart out as if a dam had broken flooding all the emotion which he’d kept locked inside him in his tear , his moan .the more he cried the more she tighten her hug like It’s the most natural thing to do, letting his tear damping her cloth patting the guy’s back assuring everything gonna be fine.

They’d stayed locked in each other’s arm even after his tear stopped flowing .gently breaking from the hug yonghwa looked at the sky lips drawn in thin line ,taking a long breath he turned to shinhye lips slightly turned upward “thank you”.the girl sitting beside him looked intensely waiting for more, but getting no word ,she squeezed his shoulder with “ it’s okay”a small smile playing on her lips. It was clear he wasn’t ready to open his problem to her and she isn’t going to pester him.

 

***

 

 

A gentle slap on her cheek brought shinhye out of her thought she found herself staring into dark chocolate brown eyes..hmm these eyes I have seen it some where ,..where??

Yah shinhye!!  stop day dreaming ,how can you without closing your eyes

Oh! Its yonghwa’s..hehe I’m such a fool

Yonghwa scowled at her, this girl, gently tugging at her hand he made her sit on the bed ,tell me why were you standing there?

Why I was standing there,……oh yeah taking out a project file from her bag she handed it to yonghwa

“Why are you giving this to me?” yonghwa said flipping through the pages ,upon not getting any response he looked at her, she’d her eyes closed,hands clapped together as if praying, lower lips slightly julted out giving her a cute look,yonghwa squinted his eyes with suspicious mind,he knows what is coming now, “no way,I’m not going to draw any image this time ” shinhye

Please! Please! Please! Yonghwa ,only images are left ,we have to submit it tomorrow,it’s the last time

Huff!! Same line you told me last time, no before last time wait before  before beforeeee….. last time

So you will not …..

Yeah!!!

Are you sure??

Puff!!

Shinhye saw yonghwa’s file lying on the desk from the corner of her eye,slowly she stalked toward the desk “if I’m not, then you’re also not submitting your project”with said that she picked up the file and dashed out of his room

 

 

Yah!! Stop  ,the boy chased her  to the kitchen  where mrs jung was busy preparing dinner,they started running round her.,

What in the world is going on?? Mrs jung exclaimed seeing them running like kids

Now shinhye hide behind her clutching the file tightly,”look aunt your son is not helping me in my project”  shinhye said pouting her cherry lips

“You liar,if I can remember I have been drawing  every image for your project eversince i enrolled in your school” yonghwa said gritting his teeth while pointing his finger at her

“ I will set your mouth on fire for telling so many lies”

Shinhye tugged at mrs jung sleeves” aunt you know I at drawing,I cant even draw a simple mango instead I ended up making banana ” said bashing her eye lashes giving her puppy dog look

Mrs jung stared sternly at her son..” yonghwa help her in her project”

But..

No but…

Yonghwa gave shinhye a death glare “I will get back to you” muttered under his breath, and stalked toward his room

“I will help aunt preparing dinner” shinhye shouted behind yonghwa with a playful smirk

 

 

 

***

 

 

Shinhye was busy chopping the vegetables when a pair of hand stopped her ,mrs jung gently took her hand between her palms brought it to her lips gently kissing it ,she stared affectionately at shinhye whispering “thank you”

The girl stared at her in confusion before mrs jung spoke again “ thank you dear for coming in my son’s life, I was always worried  about him,until you came ,you bring the best in him..he will never say it but I know you’re very special for him”

Patting her head she asked the girl to leave ,she will take care of dinner.shinhye skiped to yonghwa’s room and silently sat beside him enjoying the irritated  look on his face,she giggled at least it was better to see him pissed off than those of blank , unreadable expression.

 

***

 

 

They became close friend  after that crying incident,shinhye got to see different angle of him.he was a loner,guess like shinhye is only his friend;they moved in to seoul last year from busan,his mother runs a small bakery shop ,once upon bringing a topic about his friends in busan he stiffen and solemnly replied ” I don’t have any friend”.

As time passed by he became more open to her , she even managed to bring a smile on his expressionless face.soon they became best buddies,shinhye started visiting his house mrs jung was more than happy to meet her.One Sunday evening she was hanging out in yonghwa’s house helping mrs jung preparing lunch,one thing which kept shinhye bugging was about his father she never heard him mentioning anything..she’d tried talking but he’d always managed to escape;she learned from mrs jung ,her husband was an  alcoholic,he was thrown out of his job for misbehaving with female co worker,and used to beat his wife..their life became miserable without no money food,then mr jung disappear where no  body knows..failing in paying the rent;they.were kicked out of there house.taking the remaining left with them they flew to busan to their aunt’s house.

 

***

 

 

A flickle on her forward tore her from her trance,rubbing the spot she glared at the guy beside her.yonghwa gave her the file,fliiping through the pages she saw each and every picture is very neatly drawn,happy she throwed her body toward yonghwa caging him in her  tight embrace..

“ thank you, you’re my savior”

“and you’re trouble maker” yonghwa smiled  gently patting her back

 

 

***

 

A smile dancing on his lips as yonghwa remembered the incident few hour ago,he’d walked shinhye  her  house after dinner ,he’d again witnessed one of the crazy shinhye act,she is not an normal girl ,and it’s got proved today again,normally people would enter their house through the main entrance but this rule doesn’t fit on shinhye,instead she had opted to enter through the  window ,why!!  cause it’s a shortcut to reach her room,without her mom notice.He remembered the first time he saw her ,the thing which caught him ofguard  was her eyes..same eyes which remind him of her ,still he cant believe they are different person,he’d wished if only she was that girl …”his  bench girl”

 

 

 

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE& VOTE!!

 

 

 

thank you my friends for supporting me,commenting, subscribing & 4 upvoting!!

 

dont ask about ma xam.. on the last day of xam i got so excited that i forgot to submit ma answersheet

and happily stalled out of the xam hall...but thank god i realised it just after exiting the room.

.n now when i remember this incident i cant stop laughing..!!!

 

"MAKE SOME NOISE"

 

~~**keep spreading dooley love**~~