Before The Storm

CODENAME: LOVE

It is already 3 weeks since me and Zelo moved into the apartment.  "Oppa...what should we do today?"  I asked him.  He had his head on my lap, and I was playing with his hair blue-black shiney hair.  "Mollaso.  We already explored so much of this town, it's starting to become borrrringgg"  He yawned and pouted cutely at me.  

"I know...."  I trailed off as he held my hand against his face, eyes closed and smiling.  I turned pink, and looked away quickly.  

"Why not try something...a little more daring?"  He grinned and looked sneakily in my eyes.

 "Like...the arcade?"  I asked innocently.  Zelo laughs and taps my nose with his long fingers.

 "Ani.  I meant...I really want to go out to the nightclubs...with the singing and the dancing..." I could tell that he really wanted to.  Trust him like danger and breaking rules.  "But I wanna go to the arcade...besides, I don't have anything to wear...to a...nightclub.  And we're too young and-"  He shushed me with a peck on the lips while getting up.

 "I could probably get you in...I mean, I've gotten in to a nightclub before with my hyungs."

 I looked at him with distrust.  "Yah...are you sure it's gonna be okay?"  

He nods, and stretches.  "It's gonna be fun.  Come on! You really need to relax, ya know..."  

I shook my head. "I've never really- I don't- I don't even know how to dance.."

Zelo sighed "Finnnneeee....I'll let you go to the arcade, and then we can go to a nightclub tonight.  You don't even have to wear anything special..and I'll teach you to dance."  

"Fine.  Deal.  But any sign of problems and we're going out, okay?"  I pinky promised him.   He was elated, and immediately bounced up.  "LEGGO!"

"Where?"

"To go to the arcade. And then we have to get ready for tonight.."

"WHAT?!?  N-nightc-clubs aren't such a big deal right?"  

_________________________________________ 

We arrived at the arcade, and we played a few games.  I found a stickyphoto booth, and dragged a happy Zelo inside.   We chose our background and made cute poses.  

"3..2..1...SMILE!"  The camera flashed, and I posed, but Zelo kissed me on the cheeks, so I ended up looking quite surprised.

The camera flashed again, and as I looked at him, he kissed me on the lips.  I ended up looking quite surprised.  Again.   

"YAH...."  I whined as he smirked, proud of what he had done.  But secretly, on the inside, I was quite pleased.  The boy had just proved to me that he was proud to be with me and wanted to show it to the world.  But one needed revenge.  So in the next one, when he wasn't looking, I kissed him back on the cheek.  

His mouth dropt open in surprise, but he quickly composed himself.  I smirked back ,having seen a pink tint and a small smile to his face.  It wasn't that often I showed a lot of intimacy, so he was lucky this time  

__________________________________________

It was the afternoon by the time we stopped playing at the acade.  We had won some candy and a few stuffed toys.  

Zelo had stuffed one of my ears with his earphones, and we were listening to music together.   I unwrapped a lollipop and had almost put it in my mouth before he snatched it from my hands.  "YAH...OPPA!"  I said indignantly, trying to get it back.   He laughed and raised it upwards.  I jumped around "GIVE...IT...BACK..!!!!!"  I pouted.   My eyes widened as he put it in his mouth.  I scowled, only to be surprised with him taking it out and putting it into my mouth.  I snatched it away.   "That is disgusting! CHOI JUNHONG!"  I yelled.  

He snickered.  "I applied my spit on you." (A/N: In korean- it means "you're mine")  

I gaped at him silently, the colour flaming into my cheeks.  He giggled, and pulled me close.

_________________

A short chappie today :)  COMMENT SUSCRIBE <3 SEE YOU