Acceptance.

CODENAME: LOVE

"Do you think they'll be okay?"  Soo Young asked TOP as she stared out the wide windows of the base.  

"They know what to do...They should be fine."  TOP walked over and back hugged her quietly.

"No, I mean...Have you seen JunHong's eyes whenever he looks at Hei Ryung?"  Sooyoung turns around and looks into TOP eyes.  

TOP stiffens a little.  "....no."

"Yes you have.  Did something...happen.... between them?"

"I don't know." TOP grunted uncomfortably as he shifts between both legs.

Sooyoung sighs, and leans back on him.  "They're both so young."  She wanted to say more.  And so vunerable to each other. She knew....she seen that in JunHong's eyes...expression...when he saw Hei Ryung...He had fallen for her.  Hard.  

_________________

We headed to the hotel.  Zelo was holding my hand, but I didn't protest. I just let him lead me along the road.  He was also quiet, but it was a comfortable silence.

"Hello.  We've booked the blue room?" Zelo said to the receptionist.

"Ah deh...."  She quickly gave the key and we headed to the room.

There was only one bed.

"I'll sleep on the couch."  Zelo let go of my hand and began to put the pillows comfortably.  

I looked at him for a second and went over to explore the whole room.

There was a small kitchen, with a fridge.  Everything was there. Ramyun, rice, kimchi....I knew that we both were hungry, so I began making some food.

When I turned around, I couldn't see Zelo, so I walked into the bedroom.  He had set up the technology and equiptment.  They beeped quietly, continously.  The lights flickered slightly, telling me that Elite Group 7 had not sent any messages yet.    Zelo was sprawled on the bed, fast asleep.   I walked silently and observed him.  His hair....body...the way he sleeps.  I approached closer, hovering at eyelevel with his face.  His flawless face and skin....and pink lips...I slowly pulled the blanket over him.   

Only to be held by his hands.  And his open, sleepy eyes dragging me closer to his body.  He was mumbled a "Don't go away..."  Zelo pulled me down and hugged me like a teddybear, wrapping his arms and legs around me.  I felt shocked, but his warm, soft body with his honeyed scent drew me closer, and I settled comfortably, snuggling and inhaling his smell.   We stayed like that for a while, but I soon remembered the food at the stove, and wriggled out of his arms.   I failed, his arms were like steel bars, encasing me.  He pulled me close again, muttering a "five more minutes..."  But I was hungry, and food was ready, so I tussled and turned until he woke up.   He looked down, slightly disgruntled, but awake nonetheless.   I let myself give a small smile and whispered "Paegopahh!".  He smiles back, and gets up clumsily.  "Arraso....where's the food?"  He stumbles lightly as he lands on the floor.  I led Zelo to the table, and we both eat.  

A loud beep signalled, and Zelo looks up, startled from his food.  I get up and hurry to the message decoder, which read

"YO SUP.  THE BAP IN THE HOUSE.  THE EAGLE FLIES AT MIDNIGHT, WHEN THE ROUND MOON SHINES."

I call CL.  "Deh.  I've just got a message.  Here it is." I type and send her the mail.

"Ok.  I've got it."  CL permits a grin when she reads the message.  

"What does it mean?"  Zelo asks eagerly.  

"The eagle is the load of drugs, illegal goods that they are carrying and basically-" CL explains

"They are moving it in a month- there is no moon tonight, but in around 30 days there will be." Zelo cuts in, understanding immeadiately.  

CL nodds. "Well.  This heightens things a little, but we now know what date it should be in.   You and Zelo will stay here for a month and assist their escape.  I will inform you exactly when.  Keep your phones with you at all times, and try not to be seperated.  Try and ah...blend in while you're here.  Stay low  CL out."  The screen goes blank, and we are left to ponder on what we would do in the next 30 days.

 

_____

A short update :) COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE.