Cracking.

CODENAME: LOVE

The days went by ticking...like a time bomb.  The voices in my head argued against each other, telling my heart no.  You'll end up hurt.  He doesn't think of you that way.  It's a dongseng sunbaenim relationship.  Nothing at all.  It's just that you're excited to become a fledgling.  Who are you to fall in love with him?  It's dangerous, and you can't risk it.  Andwae.  NO.  Even if he likes you back. NO.      They whispered everytime I looked at Zelo.

I tried to avoid him all I could.  I would rush off straight after class, and eat dinner couped up in my room.  I would take the longer ways to be out of his sight.  I wouldn't look in his eyes for more than 5 seconds.   I would avoid skinship and never ever touch his skin if possible when fighting.  

It was the last lesson that we had, and it felt almost painful. I was itching to be out of the place, away from him.  He was sweating, and had taken his shirt off, showing his wifebeater and lean build.  

The bell rang.

"Um....Thanks for training me.  I gotta go."  I bowed 90 degrees and rushed out of the room.

Almost.

Zelo had grabbed my hand, and pulled me close.  He pulled me with so much force that we fell, pinning me underneath his large frame.  He was breathing heavily, dark hair over  dark eyes.  He was so close that I could feel his breath on my lips.  I could only stare, heart pounding away at him.  Zelo gazed at my face for a while.

"Stop trying to run away."  He whispered, his eyes raking me all over, and then he picked himself up and walked off.

I had seen it.

He liked me.

WHAT DO I DO?

----After graduation-----

He named me "Faye".

Faye.

But why?  Why Faye?  

CL had called me to her room.  I walked in, anticipating my mission, wanting to be rid of this place for a while.  

But not anticipating that Zelo was there.

I almost backed away when I saw him.  Almost, but I ignored him and looked at CL.

"Chaerin?  You called?"  I asked her as she looked up from her paperwork.

"Ah, deh.  It's time for your mission, right? Are you itching to go?"  She smiled proudly at me.  I managed a grimace.  

"Yeah. I really want to get out of this place for a while."  

"Good.  Now....where was your file?"  She rummaged her desk.  I felt Zelo's probing eyes on me.  I closed mine.  Not now...please...just don't stare at me...Go away.  Just please please please go away.     My mind screamed at him as I tried to keep calm.  "Oh it's here."  CL found my file and read it carefully.  Then she went on her computer and clicked a few files.  

"Okay.  I've got a mission.  It's..um to do with Elite group 7's work.  You will go there and back them up- meaning, you will stay at near the place where they are placed as moles, so if they need help, they have a closer ally to turn to.  It's not a hard job, but one that requires frequent checking.  They are supposed to come out in a few weeks time, and I want them out alive, with their mission finished.    I have already made arrangements to where you are staying, just 3 blocks away from the gang area.  It's a hotel, room 56, level 8.   Everything you need- clothes, and necessities will be provided.   Arraso?"

"Deh.  I understand."  I wasn't too happy to be so close to Zelo's group, but at least it was away from here, right?

"You will leave now.  Make your way there by taking the subway.  Get off at the 3rd stop, turn right and it will be there."   CL smiled, and added "Good luck.  See you in a few weeks, Faye."  

I grinned and it faded once she called my code name.  "Later cousin!"  I went out.

"Wait!" CL called.  "I forgot to tell you.  Zelo will be accompaning you for the next few weeks."

WHAT?

I wanted to cuss at that moment, but what good will that do?  So I kept my face cool and replied a "Deh" before gliding out.  

3 WEEKS WITH HIM?  HOW WILL I MANAGE?!?   My heart said yes.  My brain said no.

I picked up my laptop, phone and wallet at my room before locking the door.    Zelo waited silently for me outside the gates of the base.  He followed me silently, but his eyes were loud.  Questioning.   We made our way to the subway and got in a train heading for Gangnam.   A question lingered at my brain, poking, edging me to ask him.  We were on the side of the train where the bars were.  There were many people piling in and out, people with their own lives, their own thoughts.   Zelo moved so he faced me, trapping my body against his.  He was warm....soft.  I met his eyes and whispered "Why?  Why "Faye"?"  It had become almost too much for me to bear.

This boy had stolen my heart, and abused it.  He had made me go crazy with control for not falling for him.  And he had made me build a fragile, yet tangible barrier against him, which was going to break, whether I like it or not.  I didn't know what to do anymore.  

He looked down at me.  At that moment, a wave of people piled in, pushing him even closer to me.  

Zelo encased my body against his, hugging me.   He leant closer and placed his lips on my forehead, emprinting it before holding me tightly.

I felt my heart crying.  He had broken my last and final barrier.

From now on, I could not control my feelings any longer.  

_______

Well. This was emotional.  A short double update, but..hm....COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE? THANK YOU!