Ice Skating

CODENAME: LOVE

I woke up to the sunlight in my eyes and a warm body at the back of me.  Zelo had one arm and a leg over my body, entrapping me so I couldnt escape.   It was already near noon, but I didn't really care.  We were free for a whole month!  I s my arm down his, and tangled my fingers to his.  His response of holding them tightly told me he was awake.  He groaned and shifted his leg off.  "Good morning!"  I chuckled at his sleepy figure.  

"......"  He smiled back drowsily and slowly sat up.  He grabbed me and placed me between his legs, with my back to his chest.  I giggled "what are you doing?"  Zelo didn't answer, and just hugged me closer.  He held our entwined fingers at the sunlight, highlighting our couple rings.  "So....pretty...."  He mumbles against my ear.  I nodded and rested my head against the crook of his neck.  I could feel his heartbeat, steady and reassuring.  We stayed in that position for a while, before I got up to make breakfast.  "Food..."  Zelo mumbles as he washes up.  He clearly was not a morning person...He was so clumsy and slow! I grinned and got myself ready.  

After eating (and feeding each other), Zelo asks me "What should we do today?"

I perched on the sofa and cocked my head.  "hm.....Mollaso...I guess....we need to do some shopping for clothes to try to blend in.  We can use the money that CL gave us."  

He nodded and we both went out.

__

We went to the mall.   Zelo volunteered to be my style helper for the day, and I agreed (but only after some pecks on the cheeks and negotiations).   I led him over to the female section, and he awkwardly stood there, waiting for me to pick something.  I rolled my eyes.   Okay then.  If he wouldn't do anything, then I would.  I thrifted through the piles of clothes.  I picked out some, and then chose some for him as well.  Zelo smiled with approval as he sifted through my selections.  "You have really good taste."  He comments cutely as he tries them on.  Mentally, I was admiring his tall, model-esque body with his long legs and handsome face.  I blushed, and covered my face.  He leans over and kisses my nose.  "Thanks, Ryungie"  

__

Zelo had gone to the washroom, and I was left waiting for him.  I spotted an icerink nearby and slowly walked there in a trance.  I had not been there for  a while.  I did know how to skate, and I was quite skilled in fact.  

Suddenly, somebody back hugged me, and I squealed.  "Zelo!!"  He laughs "kajah!"  

"But can we go skating?"

"Huh?  Aniyo.  Let's go!"  Zelo was surprisingly saying no.  I pouted and looked up with big eyes.  "Please oppa?"  He shook his head.  "Andwae."

"Waeyoooo?"  I peered at his face, and found that he was paling slightly.  

"B-because!"  He spluttered, turning red, and looking everywhere else but my face.  

"No.  We're going."  before he could say anything, I pushed him to the rink and bought two tickets. 

He pouted, knowing he had lost.

We put on our skates.  Zelo dragged his feet across the floor.  "Come on.." I grinned.

He grumbled quietly "The things I do for you...."  

I grabbed his gloved hands and led him to the ice.  "Because you love me!"  

He stopped.  "Hei Ryungie."

I skated off, but not before calling out a "what?"  

"I can't skate."

I skidded and almost fell in shock.  "YOU WHAT?" I looked incredulously at him.  He repeated.  " I can't skate- I don't know-"  

I smiled.  "Then I'll teach you.  Why couldn't you tell me earlier?"  

".......Because....."  He turned pink.    I realised he hadn't told me because he was scared that I would think little of him.  I sighed, taking his hand and stepped on the ice with him.  He steadied himself, clutching my fingers tightly.

 "Skate like this."  I instructed him patiently for 15 minutes before he got it and raced around everywhere.  He was enjoying this a little too much for my taste.  "LOOK AT ME RYUNGIE!"  He called out as he sped across and hit the wall.  I facepalmed.  Damn. I had forgot to teach him how to stop.

 After teaching him, I began to do some tricks.  It felt a little rusty, but I completed them nonetheless.  Zelo stopped and stared at me.  "What?"  I gave him a lopsided grin.  He shook his head and mumbled "Can't believe you're mine....thats all."  He was about to kiss me when an attendant cleared his throat loudly.  "Excuse me, but you're blocking the way."  He skated off, disgruntled.    

We blushed and giggled before I turned around  'Race you!"  I challenged.

"Fine.  Loser must be the slave for the day." He snickers with a evil grin on his face.

"But you're already my slave."  I .

"But you'll be mine after this."  He smirks.

"We'll see."  I smirk back and sped off.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter hehehe :)  COMMENT SUSCRIBE <3 thank you <3