The Mission.

CODENAME: LOVE

 

"Dae Unni.  I'll go as soon as I ask Taejin shii to fix this." My cousin had just informed me to take a team of elites to her office instead of Soo Young Unni.  There was a special mission to take care of.
 
I quickly made my way to where Taejin was, she was oogling over the elite team that just arrived.  I told her to cover my work.  She nodded without even looking back at me.  
 
Suddenly, I feel a pair of pressing eyes on my face.  Instinct told me he or she was about 2 feet away.    I turned and found myself catching  a pair of warm brown eyes.  They belonged...to a tall guy in the elite group...the very group I was supposed to bring to my cousin to. 
 
He had black hair, lean body and looked... quite young:
 
He was staring... with a strange emotion on his face, and I wondered if I had something on my face.  
My mind whirled.  He was Zelo, aka Choi JunHong, 16 years old.  A few months older, but a talented elite.  
The rest of his team were looking around, so I hurried over the quick way- the way that I had been taught to use if time was wasted.
 
I launched myself over the plane by running and jumping, and landed by curling into a ball, rolling headfirst underneath the next helicopter.  I loved this way of travelling, it was a kind of fluid parkour.  I was not exhausted at all whenever I did this.
 
Holding up my hands I bounced up, and climbed up to the celing and swung from the bars to where the boys were.  I let go and landed right in front of them.  
 
They were startled, I could see why.  A girl had just dropt from the ceiling!
 
"Welcome back, Elite Group 7.  CL would like to see you in her office immeadiately.  Please follow me."  I stated.  
Their leader, YG, aka Bang Yong Guk nodded.  I turned around and lead the way to the elevator.
 
"Excuse me..um....miss...." The one with chubby cheeks asked.  I recognised him.  He was Yoo Yongjae Shii, part of the intelligence unit. 
 
"Just call me Hei Ryung Shii"  I told him politely.   
"Ah, deh.  Um.  Are we not seeing Soo Young Shii instead?  Our planner here says that we were."
"I'm sure that it does, Yoo Yong Jae Shii.  But there was a sudden change in the agenda.  You will meet in CL's office."  
The boy looked surprise that I knew his name.  
The other boy with the pretty face- Kim Him Chan, medical unit- asked "Where is her office?  We..uh.. never have been to the board panel's floor before...."  His voice was deep, but held a slight feminine touch.
"It's right this way."  I led them out of the elevator, and turned left, then right, and another right.  The team followed me silently, with their boots making the loud sounds.  
At the end of the corridor, there was a door encased in 19 different locks.  Of course, from the outsider, one would just see it as a janitor's room, but the edges of the wall frayed slightly, and wavered.  It was a hologram.  The 19 locks were all combined to make one lock.  If you failed it 2 times, all 19 alarms would sound, and you would be trapped with guns all around you.  
 
The boys looked confused.  I walked over silently and pushed my hand to the left of the wall, just 2 cm away from the hologram.  A panel broke out, holding a hand scanner.  I placed my hands on them and the hologram melted.  The team's eyes were wide, almost as if they were about to enter this forbidden palace.  

"Please step in."  I gestured towards the opening.  "ChaeRin unni, Elite team 7 are heading this way."  I spoke into my intercom.  
"Good.  Come in as well."  My cousin's cool, calm voice.  
 
I took the boys to the end of the room, where Chae Rin was sitting.  Next to her was my unni's teamate, Seunghyun, or TOP.  On her other side, Ji Yong, or G dragon.  Next to GD was Sooyoung Unni.    They were discussing 
 
 
 
 
CL looked up and smiles.  "Thanks, cousin."  
I smiled and nodded a welcome.
The boys approach, with some apprehension.  "Hey, JunHong.  Long time no see!"  Sooyoung grinned and greeted her little brother.  
"Noona!  What are you doing here?"  For the first time, I heard the boy with the brown eyes speak.
His voice was deep.  Not too deep, but...boylish.  
"Ah, we have something for you do...another mission."  TOP looked up and gazed at the team.
"Yessir."  The team stood straigther and paid attention by arranging themselves in a straight line.
They began talking about another plan, and Ji Young switched off the lights, so a powerpoint could show.
 
The Board, was made up of these four people.  They had their own teams, but they were the leaders.  They operated the whole acadamy and planned everything together, and were like a family to me.  They had saved me from the orphanage a year ago.  So much had happened since then...I was soon going to get my codename.  The feelings of excitement and happiness grew inside me, I had walked a long road to get here.
 
"For this mission, Bang Yong Guk, Kim Him Chan, Yoo Yong Jae, Jung Dae Hyun and Moon JongUp will be needed.  Choi JunHong, we need you for something...different.  We will talk to you seperately, but please wait for a moment."  CL announced.  The team looked perplexed.  "Don't worry, you will work together after this, but for this exact mission to work, we need older elites to take part."  Soo Young reassured. 
 
"The mission here, is to inflitrate a gang.  They are located at the city center of seoul, Gangnam.  Now, we want you to be...moles." Ji Young said.
"Moles...sir?"  Jung DaeHyun repeated.
"Yes.  They sell drugs, and it is our job to stop them.  So you will inflitrate them, become part of them, and send back vital information.  You will stay there for a month.  We don't want Choi Jun Hong involved, well..because..."  TOP trailed off.
 
"JunHong...the thing is, there are going to be some inappropriate behaviour involved, and I don't think you're ready yet for these things.  You're only 16."  Sooyoung spoke up, her eyes fixing on her dongseng.  Her voice was steely and protective.  JunHong nodded.  He understood.
 
After their brief, the older members left, but not before saying goodbye to their maknae.  "Take care hyungs!"  He told them.  They nodded and walked out.  
 
"Now.  Your job is a very special one....er...one that is ...quite unique...." TOP was nervous for something.  I wondered why.
"Well...it involves....well.." Ji Young tried, and failed.
" It involves Hei Ryung Shii."  CL was straight to the point.
 
What?!?
 
"Come here."  TOP beckons me to stand next to Jun Hong.  
"We realized that both of you were quite young, but show amazing talent.   Hei Ryung, you know that it is almost time for your fledgling ceromony, yes?"  CL looked at me.
"Deh.  In 2 weeks and 3 days."  
"I want Jun Hong to guide you."  CL stated.
 
SUPERSPYCOUSINWITHLOTSOFSWAGSAYWHHHAATTT!?
 
My eyes widen and I looked at him.  And then back at CL.  
"N-neh" I mumbled.
Jun Hong nodded.
 
"JunHong has been an elite, but has never actually trained anyone before, let alone give a fledgling name.  All of the other elites have done that except for him.  I would like to see his ability in teaching.  He will be your new instructor, and you will train in schedule with him.  Arraso?"  TOP explains.  
"I see." 
"It is also good for you to try and work as a team.  It will bring new skills and experience to both of you."  Ji Young chimed in.
"Jun Hong.  You will observe her, train her, and give her a fledgling name by the end of the 2 weeks.  Report back to me every 4 days."  Soo Young told him.  
 
"Deh."  We chorused.  
 
"You may both go."  They excused us.
 
We walked out the portal.  I was aware of the quick darts of eyes.  His eyes.  On me.
 
We stopped walking, facing each other.  
 
I was suddenly feeling shy, so I looked at the floor and figeted at my uniform.  What was this? 
 
He was very tall, I realized.  Compared to me, he was a giant.
 
Zelo was looking at me intently.  I coiuld feel it burning on my head.  
 
I looked up into his eyes and he opened his mouth to speak. 
 
________
 
A N 
okay :D  here you go!  COMMENT SUSCRIBE VOTE, thank you!