Chapter Four

Snowflakes

Please Do Ignore The Grammar (Like Usually :p)

 

*************************

 

Yixing ran with all his mighty, he didn't care if it's cold because he just wearing a simple shirt and a coat, he didn't care when his legs worn out from all the running thing,  he ran to the park where they usually met, but she was no where to be found, he ran to the usually cafe they hung out recently but none, Yixing cursed inside his head, did Hyeso left him again like she did before, Yixing took his feet back to the park and sat in the usual bench where he remember it was the place they would talk when they were together.

Yixing wanted to scream loudly, he want to said to any one that he don't care who or what she was, he just knew that he loves her and she does too, so why that they've been so rude to him, what's wrong with this love, Yixing felt his eyes watery and he bit his lower lips to prevented any tears to come. few minutes passed and Yixing felt his body became so numb because the cold. Suddenly, the shadow passed in front of him, Yixing winched slightly when he saw a girl in front of him and it was look like Hyeso but Yixing saw a bit different on their face.

"Zhang Yixing?" The girl asked with her melodious voice. Yixing just nodded silently, the girl came and sat beside him, Yixing watched her and tilted his head, a lot of questions ran inside his head but none was come out.

"Who-"

Yixing words was cut when the girl smiled softly to him.

"My name is Haeri, I am Hyeso's older sister, and I'm afraid the question you had in mind wasn't my authority to answer" Haeri said.

Yixing gulped and nodded, he really want to asked where Hyeso was but everything seems so blur, right now he just want to hug Hyeso, kissed her and never let go, it was the first time he speak.

"Wh-where is Hyeso?" Yixing asked, Haeri chuckled

"Wasn't it Noona for you?" Haeri teased, Yixing cringed, he really felt strange to called Hyeso as a Noona when he just met her again after these years.

"I-I don't care I just want to met her"

"Such a rebel boy" Haeri kept teased, then her face turned seriously. She gazed Yixing and Yixing waited her to speak "Do you know who she is?"

"What do you mean?" Yixing furrowed, Haeri sighed.

"I mean, beside her name and the fact that she was cold as an ice, what else did you know?" Haeri gazed him seriously, Yixing stunned and shook his head slowly.

"I..." Yixing gulped "... didn't know" He whispered. Haeri nodded.

"When the first time I met you, I already warned her to stay away from you" Haeri looked away and swallowed "You and her was not meant to be together" She finished. Yixing felt a pang in his heart,.

*Why?* He want to asked that but Haeri beat him.

"You and her, we..." Haeri turned her head and gazed Yixing "We... live in different world, you are not supposed to be together" She said, the way she said was fill with hurt, Yixing wondered why.

"What..." Yixing gaped "What do you mean?" Yixing asked, different world? not supposed to be together? what the hell was that.

"Again, it's not my authority to talked about it, I just want Hyeso won't ever regret about this thing" Haeri said smiled softly "I don't want her to felt what I ever felt before" Haeri looked down and smiled bitterly.

Yixing watched her amused but before he want to asked another things about Hyeso, Haeri stood up and smiled to Yixing.

"I hope you will never regret for whatever decision you will made later" Haeri said, she walked leaving Yixing who still sat at the bench, damp because of the snow. "Go to your dance studio, you will find her" Her voice still heard even she couldn't be seen anymore because of the fog.


----------------------------------------



Yixing ran to his dance studio and burst inside, his heart ready to burst when he saw Hyeso sat in the long chair in the room, Hyeso looked up and shookingly looked at Yixing, she stood up and ready to asked when Yixing ran to her and catche her to his embrace.

"I don't care what are you, I just knew I love you..." Yixing murmured softly when he buried his face to her neck, kissed it softly. Hyeso whimpered and clutched Yixing's shirt tightly.

"But..."

"No.." Yixing pulled away but never leaved to far, he gazed Hyeso's diamond eyes and smiled gently, Yixing leaned closer to her and claimed her lips to him, Hyeso sighed and closed her eyes when Yixing molded her lips gently and lovingly.

"Xing..." Hyeso whispered between their lips when Yixing started to nibbled her lips and bit it gently. Hyeso grab his arms tightly when the kissed become heated.



-------------------------



Not that long after the kissed, their clothes shattered around them and Yixing hovered Hyeso's body, he looked down and melted with the sight under him, she was flushed and closed her eyes because she was embarrassed, Yixing leaned down and whispered to her ear.

"Don't close your eye, look at me, Hyeso'ya..."

Hyeso gasped softly and opened her eyes just to met Yixing soft gazed, Hyeso took her arms to encircled to Yixing's neck and brought him down so she could claimed his lips.

"I love you..." Hyeso whispered between their lips and Yixing smiled.

"I love you too.." Yixing turned his head and burried his face to the crock of  Hyeso's neck.

"Xing..." Hyeso gasped when Yixing ed to her, she bit his shoulder to prevented her moan and Yixing closed his eyes, savored the moment when they became one, body and soul.

"I love you... Hyeso'ya... I love so much,GOD, I love you..." Yixing chanted the words repeatedly to her ear and Hyeso could only whimpered and nodded her head.



-------------------------------



Hyeso looked at Yixing exhausted face and blushed when Yixing opened his eyes and gazed her, she buried her face to his chest and draw a circle on his chest, Yixing hummed softly and kissed Hyeso's head.

"I wan't from this world, I shouldn't met you at the first place" Hyeso started, Yixing kept silenced as he listened carefully what Hyeso tried to explain. He caressed her hair softly.

"But we met" Hyeso smiled when she remembered the first time they met, "When I opened my eyes and saw you... everything in my eyes were colorful" Hyeso looked up and smiled to Yixing, Yixing smiled back "I used to see everything in white"

"We are together now, no need to see the past" Yixing murmured and felt so damn sleepy, Hyeso chuckled.

"I can't, at least not now..." Hyeso whispered. Yixing opened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrow. Hyeso kissed his forehead as Yixing hugged her tight from behind, her back against his chest.

"What do you mean? You want to leave me again?" Yixing said sadly, Hyeso shook her head repeatedly and hugged him.

"NO, I mean.. yes, but only for a moment, I will come to you, I promise, when the time is come, we will be not separated anymore" Hyeso assured, Yixing hugged her tightly and sighed.

"For how long?" Yixing asked again, Hyeso pulled away and cupped his face and soothed him a thousand kisses on his face.

"Soon, I promise, you will never realized the time will run so fast" Hyeso said, smiled softly but her eyes seems so sad, Yixing rubbed her cheek with his thumb and nodded gently.

"Okay, I trust you, I'll wait" Yixing whispered. Hyeso's pale face brighten up and she grinned widely.

"You will?" Hyeso asked happily, Yixing chuckled and nodded.

"I will" Yixing whispered and cupped Hyeso's face then pulled her to kissed her lips gently, Hyeso closed her eyes and smiled "I promise" Yixing said and he continue to kissed her and Hyeso let him to hugged her that night.

When the morning came, Yixing opened his eyes and looked around, he realize he was in his dance studio, he looked down, his was fully clothes, he frowned. Was it a dream, last night when he and Hyeso shared their body heat together, well it was like Yixing shared his body heat to Hyeso's cold one. But when he turned his head to his left and saw his necklace changed into a half snowflake, he smiled. He took a paper beside the necklace and read the letter from Hyeso...

My Xing,

The necklace was referred to us, you are my other half as I was yours...
I will come to you, when the time is come, like we talked last night, we will inseparable...
I love you as many as you are, don't ever forget that I will shower you with my love every time, like a snowflakes that get down from the sky, you couldn't count it bu you could feel it.
Take care of my heart, because I leave it to you, as I will take care yours which now stays inside me.
Till the time we meet again, Xing... I love you

Hyeso


Yixing smiled and stood up and went to the window, he gazed the snow that poured gently and paint everything in white, Yixing once again saw the letter and let another smile played on his lips.

*You were like a snowflake, Hyeso'ya, beautiful, unique, and with one touch, you will be melted, but I will not let that happen, I freeze you inside my heart, so we will melt together, I love you too Hyeso*

Yixing sighed and brought his feet out from the studio, he sighed again when the snow touched him softly, he tightened his scarf and walked towards the road. He will definitely wait her, no matter how long, because no matter what, she will come to him, if not, then he was the one who will come to her, no matter how far he will go, he don't care because she was his other half.

 



-------------------------------------

 

Another chapter...

It's a bad story isn't it?

:(( I will do my best next time

Thank you very much for subscribes and please comment also..

 

mhee0901 out