~*~Peeking Lunch~*~

~*~UnexpecteD~*~

 It was just lunch time but it seems that news travels really fast in this school. But then again what would you expect from a school full of idols, right? Just as the lunch bell rang all the girls in the class ran to Misaki and introduced themselves. Apparently, they found out that she was Ohno Satoshi’s sister and were asking her all kinds of stuff about Arashi. Misaki just smiled at them and tried to answer their questions as much as she can. She didn’t say anything about their personal lives though because she doesn’t want rumors about her brother and the others.

 

“That’s enough girls.” Yabu said as he and Takaki walked over to Misaki. “Saki-chan needs to have lunch too ne?”

 

Misaki just giggled when the girls blushed and nodded. Finally the girls went their way and Misaki was left alone with Yabu and Takaki.

 

“Arigatou na. I didn’t think they would find out so soon.” Misaki smiled at the two.

 

“Nandemonai. They are used to idols studying here but not idol relatives. Those girls are big Arashi fans too.” Yabu said and smiled. “Let’s go to lunch. Kei-chan said he’ll reserve us seats at the cafeteria.”

 

“Hai! Demo…” Misaki then looked at Takaki. “Yu-chan, can you accompany me to the lockers? Mitsuki and I brought bento today.”

 

“Sure!” Takaki said as he felt his heart beat faster.

 

“I’ll go ahead to the cafeteria. We’ll wait for you there.” Yabu said and left the room.

 

Misaki and Takaki then headed for the lockers. Misaki got three bento boxes from her locker then the two of them headed for the cafeteria. They found the table instantly. Where else would you see 9 guys and 2 girls grouped together? Wait. 2 girls? Who was the one sitting with Mitsuki?

 

“Saki-chan! Kocchi!” Inoo waved and pulled out the chair beside him for Misaki.

 

“Kei-chan, kore!~” Misaki handed Inoo a bento and handed the other one to Mitsuki as she sat down. “I made that this morning.”

 

“Hai. Nee-chan was making noises in the kitchen as early as 4:00 in the morning.” Mitsuki said as they opened their bento.

 

“WAH! My favorite dumplings! Arigatou na Bie!~” Inoo said and kissed Misaki’s cheek?

 

“BIE?!?!” Everyone looked at them except for Mitsuki who was already eating happily.

 

Misaki and Inoo tried explaining to them that it wasn’t what they were thinking but the others already started teasing the two. Takaki could only watch as the two blushed deeply. He somehow found it hard to breathe, like there were to clamps squeezing his heart.

 

“Kei-chan doesn’t have a chance with Nee-chan.” Mitsuki said as everyone turned their attention to her. “Nee-chan doesn’t date friends. It’s against her rules. She made Kei-chan promise that he wouldn’t fall for her in exchange with being bestfriends.”

 

“Urusai Mitsuki!” Misaki said as Mitsuki just shrugged and continued to eat. The others finally stopped teasing the two and continued to eat.

 

‘She made Kei-chan promise too. If he doesn’t have a chance then maybe I shouldn’t just be friends with Misaki.’ Takaki thought and smiled. Somehow the information made him feel happier.

 

“Ne, Mitsuki.” Misaki said as she looked at Mitsuki. “Who’s your new friend?”

 

“Anou…” Chiori smiled and looked at Misaki. “Yamaa Chiori desu.”

 

“She’s my bestfriend Saki-chan. Just like you and Kei-chan.” Yuto smiled proudly.

 

“Yamaa…ah! Yamapi-kun’s sister? SUGOI!” Misaki stood up as Chiori nodded and changed seats with Yuto then sat down beside Chiori. “Your Nii-san’s so cute!~”

 

Chiori giggled when Misaki showed her a picture of her brother in Prodai and the Nobuta keychain she bought. The three girls started talking in something that resembled alien language to the guys. They just all looked at each other and shrugged as they continued to eat.

 

Once in a while Mitsuki would sneak a peek at Yamada. He looked so mature compared to the other members of 7. After a while Yamada looked up and caught her looking at him. Mitsuki quickly looked away and went back to eating.

 

‘N-nande?’ Yamada asked himself. ‘Why was she looking at me? Did she catch me looking at her? Yabai...’ He quickly finished eating and went back to the classroom first.

 

******************************************************************************

 

Mitsuki’s class has ended but she decided to stay with Yuto and Chinen. The two were in charge of cleaning today and since Mitsuki still has to wait for Misaki she decided to help out. Mitsuki just finished cleaning the blackboard and looked out the window. She was surprised to see Yamada out in the soccer field.

 

‘Kakoi!~’ She thought to herself. She didn’t know Yamada was in the soccer club.

 

“Ne, Tsuki-chan. Which club do you want to join? Chinen’s a member of the gymnastics club and I’m with the dance club.” Yuto asked her as she smiled.

 

“I love to dance, so maybe I’ll join your club Yuto-chan.” Mitsuki said and hooked her arm with Yuto’s. “Are you guys done? I’m tired.”

 

“H-hai!” Yuto said as his heart began to beat faster. “Want to go to the café near the company? We have to go to a meeting with Johnny-san today so we can have some bubble tea at the café first.”

 

“SUGOI! I miss drinking bubble tea. I love the strawberries and cream flavor.” Mitsuki said happily.

 

“Me too!” Yuto smiled as Mitsuki clapped. “Yosh! Strawberry bubble tea here we come!”

 

Chinen just laughed as the three of them got their things and headed out. Outside they saw Chiori talking with her brother by the gate. She waved to them as she got in the car with Yamapi and left.

 

“Aww, we didn’t get to ask her to come with us.” Chinen said as he pouted.

 

“The meeting later is with NewS. Maybe Yamapi-kun will take her there and you can get to see her.” Yuto said and made Chinen smile again.

 

Mitsuki mailed Misaki and told her that she will be hanging out with Yuto and Chinen near the company. Misaki replied and told Mitsuki to go with Yuto and Chinen to the meeting later because she and Ohno would be going as well. Mitsuki smiled and caught up with the two boys and headed to the café.