~*~Slap~*~

~*~UnexpecteD~*~

Misaki and Jun got out of the car and was walking to the restaurant. They stopped in front of a store to check out some sunglasses when Misaki saw Daryl across the street. She smiled and tugged at Jun’s sleeve.

“Jun-chan, I saw someone I know. Would it be okay for you to wait for me here?” She asked softly.

“Hai. Daijobou. I’ll go in here and see if I can find a pair I’d buy.” He smiled and went in as Misaki walked across the street.

Jun decided to check out the glasses near the display window so he could still watch Misaki. He wouldn’t want to die by their leader’s hand if something were to happen to her. He paid more attention when he saw Misaki walk up to a guy, about the same age as her, who was with another girl.

************************************************************************

Misaki walked up to Daryl and gently tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smirked when he saw her face.

“Daryl! Anong ginagawa mo dito? Bakit hindi mo sinabi sa akin na nandito ka? (What are you doing here? Why didn’t you tell me that you’re here?)” She asked him as the girl beside him stared at her coldly.

“Hon, who is this girl?” the other girl asked.

“No one.” He smirked and held the other girl close. “just some girl I met back home.” He then walked away with the girl.

Misaki couldn’t stop her tears from falling. She took a deep breath and stepped in front of the two. She looked up at him then gave him a big, hard slap on the face before running away.

************************************************************************

“EH?!” Jun was surprised at what just happened. He took a quick snapshot of the guy, paid for his purchases, and then ran out to the car to chase after Misaki.

He saw her run into a nearby park. He parked the car near the entrance and ran after her. He finally caught up with her when she finally stopped in the middle of a playground.

“Saki-chan.” He said as he panted from the running. Before he could ask her what happened, she suddenly collapsed into his arms. “OI! MISAKI! OI!”

He tried to wake her up but she wouldn’t budge. After checking if she was still breathing, he carried her to the car and headed back to the company. He grabbed his phone and dialed Ohno’s number.

************************************************************************

Ohno surprised everyone when he jumped from his seat the moment his phone rang. He took out his phone from his pocket as everyone watched him check who was calling.

“Its Jun.” he told the others then answered the call. “Moshi moshi? NANI?! Anou, our room’s locked. The key’s with me. Take her to JUMP’s rehearsal room. I’ll have Mitsuki call Kei-chan and tell him to wait for you. Hai. We’ll be there in a few.”

He ended the call and told the others to hurry up because they need to go back to the company. Mitsuki called Inoo right away to tell him to wait for Jun and Misaki at their rehearsal room.

“What happened leader?” Sakurai asked when he saw Ohno’s flustered look.

“Misaki collapsed. HAYAKU!” he said as he asked for their bill.

************************************************************************

“Moshi moshi? Oh Tsuki-chan.” Inoo said as her answered his phone. He was already at the room waiting for the others to come back. “Eh? Doue? Hai. Hai. Ja.”

After a few minutes of waiting the door opened and Jun walked in with an unconscious Misaki. Inoo rushed to the door and helped Jun carry her to the couch.

“Matsumoto-kun, what happened to Saki-chan?” he asked as the others returned from lunch. Takaki hurriedly went to Inoo and also asked the same thing when he saw Misaki’s pale face.

“First things first.” He said as he showed Daryl’s picture to Inoo. “Do you know him?”

“Iie.” Inoo said as he shook his head. “Doue?”

He was about to answer when Ohno and the others rushed into the room.

“Jun!” Ohno said as he stood beside him. “What happened?”

Jun merely showed him Daryl’s picture and shrugged. Ohno’s face suddenly turned red when he saw who the guy was.

“That bastard!” he said and suddenly punched the door.

“Ohno-kun, anou, who is that guy?” Inoo asked as he combed Misaki’s hair.

“Misaki’s boyfriend.” He said as Inoo hugged Misaki closer.

“Ah! So that’s why he was slapped hard.” Jun said as everyone looked at him. “He had another girl with him. It looks like they were on a date of some sort.”

Ohno took a deep breath and sat down. Deep inside he really does want to do a lot of harm to Daryl but he knows showing all of these in front of his juniors is not the right thing to do.

“We have to know the whole story first. Lets wait for Misaki to wake up. Can you help me take her home Sho?” he asked his friend.

“I’ll go with you Ohno-kun!” Inoo said before Sakurai could reply. “She’ll need me when she wakes up.”

“Okay, help me carry her to the car. Lets go Mitsuki.” He said as they all went home.

The rest of Arashi decided to postpone the rehearsal for tomorrow because they cannot really practice if they are missing a member. JUMP decided the same because they are really worried about how Inoo will handle all of this. He and Misaki were like inseparable siblings.

“Saku-senpai!” Takaki said before Sakurai could leave the room. “Could you take me to Saki-chan’s house?”

“Eh? Doue?” Sakurai asked as he looked at Takaki.

“I’m worried about her and Kei-chan too.” Sakurai nodded and waited for Takaki to get his stuff. They then headed for Ohno’s house.