~*~Gifts and Feelings~*~

~*~UnexpecteD~*~

“Bie, want to go out for lunch? We have 2-hour break before the rehearsal resumes.” Inoo smiled widely as Misaki gently flicked his nose.

“How many times should I tell you not to call me bie when others are around?” Misaki sat down and pouted. “They might get the wrong idea.”

“Hai hai. Gomen ne Saki-chan.” He then sat down and gave her a hug.

“Good boy.” He then smiled as she kissed his cheek.

“Kei-chan! Introduce us, will you?” Daiki asked as the others gathered around them.

“HAI! Yaotome Hikaru desu. Yoroshiku!” Misaki looked really surprised at Hikaru’s sudden introduction.

“Baka.” Yabu said flatly as he gently whacked Hikaru on the head. “Dai-chan asked Kei-chan not you.”

“Sumimasen.” Hikaru said as he rubbed his head. Inoo and Misaki stood up laughing.

“Yosh! Minna, meet Ohno Misaki.” Inoo said as bowed.

“Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.” Misaki smiled sweetly at everyone.

“Hai! Yabu Kota desu.” He shook Misaki’s hand and smiled. “Since you already know Kei-chan and Hikaru I’ll introduce the others.”

“Hai! Dozo.” Misaki said and giggled as Inoo wrapped his arm around Misaki’s waist.

“H-hai.” Yabu said, somewhat surprised at what Inoo did. “This guy here with the brown hair is…”

“Wakata! Takaki Yuya ne? Hi Yu-chan!” She smiled sweetly and waved at Takaki.

“H-hi Saki-chan.” Takaki said as he smiled and bowed. His heart was pounding and he can’t help but think to himself. ‘N-nande kore? She’s so cute~!’

“Hai. The one who was bugging Kei-chan earlier is Arioka Daiki.” Yabu continued.

“Yoroshiku!” Daiki smiled.

“We’re members of BEST. I’ll introduce 7 now. The one with the chinky eyes is-“

“Okamoto Keito desu. Yoroshiku~.”

“Ore wa Nakajima Yuto desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!”

“Yamada Ryosuke desu.”

“Chinen Yuri! Yoroshiku!”

“Morimoto Ryutaro desu! Let’s play nee-chan, onegai~?” Ryutaro said as he tugged on Misaki’s sleeve.

“I guess they decided to introduce themselves.” Yabu smiled as they all laughed.

“Ah! I almost forgot.” Misaki got her bag from the couch and put it on the table. “I have something for all of you. Kei-chan, don’t join the line. You’ll get your gift later.”

She smiled as everyone formed a straight line. She then opened her bag and searched through the contents.

“Yabu-kun! Kore!” She smiled and handed him a miniature Tamaraw figurine. “That’s the Philippines’ national animal and it symbolizes a leader’s strength.”

“Arigatou na Saki-chan.” He smiled and studied the figurine as he walked away.

“Yu-chan!” She smiled as she handed a scarf woven by the Ifugaos. “I heard you liked scarves. That was made by a northern tribe in the Philippines.”

“WAH! Sugoi! Arigatou!” he smiled a quickly tried the scarf on.

“Yaotome-kun and Arioka-kun.” She smiled and handed them a couple of t-shirts each. “Kore! These are souvenirs from the white sand beaches of Boracay.”

“KAKOI!” They compared the designs of their shirts as they walked away.

“Now, its 7’s turn!” She giggled as the five boys ran to the table and crowded around her. “One at a time boys.”

“Ne~ Saki-chan~ what about my gift~?” Inoo asked as he stood behind 7, trying to peak into the bag.

“Yosh! Everyone in 7 would get on shark tooth necklace each.” She smiled as she handed out the necklaces.

“Arigatou Nee-chan~!” Chinen said in behalf of the boys and walked away. Everyone started comparing their gifts as she turned and smiled at Inoo. “Your turn. Kore!”

She handed Inoo a box wrapped in paper and ribbon. He immediately opened the box as everyone watched him. Inside the box were a remote control and some batteries.

“Anou, Saki-chan? Nande kore?” he said as he scratched his head and put the batteries inside the remote.

“Why don’t you try moving the lever?” She said as she smiled sweetly.

Inoo did as he was told and a radio controlled Jeepney came out through the door. Inoo looked at her and hugged her tight.

“Sugoi Saki-chan! Arigatou~!” he said as everyone came up to him and took a look at his new toy.

************************************************************************

Back at rehearsal room 8, Arashi was already finishing the first half of their rehearsal for the New Year’s Countdown to take their lunch break.

“Tsuki-chan, could you mail Saki-chan that we’ll be having lunch soon and ask her if she wants to join us?” Ohno said as he was getting his change of clothes.

“Ne, Oh-chan. I promised Saki-chan that I’ll treat her to lunch. Can you just ask where she is? I’ll pick her up and we’ll have lunch as promised.” MatsuJun smiled and went ahead to change his clothes.

“I guess that’s the plan then.” Ohno smiled and shook his head. “Ne, Tsuki-chan, just ask where she is okay.”

“Hai Nii-chan!” Tsuki said and sent the mail to Misaki. After a few minutes she read Misaki’s reply. “Nii-chan! Nee-chan says that she’s still with JUMP at rehearsal room 2.”

“GETS! Ja~!” MatsuJun said and went out the door to pick up Misaki.

************************************************************************

Misaki was talking with the guys about her stay in the Philippines when they heard a knock on the door. She was giddy once she saw MatsuJun enter the room.

“JUN-CHAN~!” Misaki stood up and hugged him.

“You ready princess?” he smiled as Misaki nodded and went to get her bag.

“Where you going Saki-chan?” Inoo asked as Misaki hugged him and stood next to MatsuJun.

“We have a lunch date~!” She said as she hooked her arm onto MatsuJun’s. “Ja~!”

“See you guys.” MatsuJun said as he took Misaki outside.

Hikaru and Daiki looked at each other again then at Takaki and Inoo who both looked like the whole world fell on them both. Both of them had very confused looks on their faces.

“I thought she was with…” Daiki whispered to Hikaru.

“I thought that too but it looks like…” Hikaru answered.

“Are they…you know?” Daiki asked as he looked at Hikaru.

“I don’t know anymore.” Hikaru shrugged and walked to the changing rooms.