~*~GA-KU-EN~*~

~*~UnexpecteD~*~

 It was the time of year when classes would resume. Yes, the Christmas vacation is over. Misaki and Mitsuki just received their uniforms the day before and they’re both excited to go back to school. Since the educational system in the Philippines is different from the Japanese educational system Misaki has to repeat 2 years in highschool and Mitsuki has to go through junior high.

 

“NEE-CHAN!!!!!! HAYAKU!!!!!!!” Mitsuki screamed from below the stairs. “NEEEEEEEEEECHAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!”

 

“Urusai Mitsuki!” Misaki said as she finally came out from her room. “We have a whole 2 hours before classes start.”

 

“But we’re going to the school where all the members of JUMP study! Aren’t you excited to see YOUR Kei-chan?” Mitsuki giggled and ran to the kitchen.

 

“He’s not my Kei-chan. I don’t own him. You just want to see that Yama-Ice prince.” Misaki said as she followed Mitsuki into the kitchen.

 

“He is not!”

 

“Is too!”

 

“IS NOT!”

 

“IS TOO!”

 

“Quiet down or no breakfast.” Ohno said as he set the table.

 

“Hai Nii-chan.” The two girls said as they had their breakfast.

 

After having breakfast the two left for school. Upon arriving at the school, Misaki saw Inoo waiting for them at the gate.

 

“Kei-chan!” Misaki said as they walked up to him. “Ohayou!”

 

“Ohayou Saki-chan, Tsuki-chan. Ready for class? I’ll take you to the principal.” He asked as the two nodded.

 

He then took Misaki’s hand as she held onto Mitsuki’s hand and led the girls to the Principal’s office. Inoo left for class after Misaki and Mitsuki were introduced to their homeroom teachers.

 

******************************************************************************

 

Yabu and Takaki were sitting at the back of the class. Takaki was telling Yabu about what happened while he was at Misaki’s house, except the thing about Inoo. They stopped talking when the teacher walked into the classroom.

 

“Good morning class. Starting today we will have a transfer student studying with us. She just arrived from the Philippines so please guide her through the system here.” The teacher then opened the door. “Please come in and introduce yourself.”

 

Takaki was surprised when Misaki entered the room. It seemed that his world stopped the moment she stood up front and smiled sweetly. ‘I never noticed how beautiful the girl’s uniform of this school is.’

 

“Domo! Atashi wa Ohno Misaki desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.” She said and smiled.

 

“KAWAII!~” All the boys in the room said as they looked at Misaki. She blushed and smiled at everyone.

 

“Okay, you’ll be sitting at the back between Yabu-kun and Takaki-kun. Yabu-kun, Takaki-kun, please raise your hands.” The teacher said after Misaki’s introduction.

 

The two raised their hands. Misaki walked to them and took her seat. She was really happy to see familiar faces in this new school.

 

“Welcome Saki-chan.” Yabu whispered and smiled at her as the class started.

 

“Arigatou Yabu-kun” Misaki whispered back as the class started.

 

Through out the duration of the class, Takaki couldn’t take his eyes of Misaki. He thought he could settle being just her friend but being this close to her, especially now that they’re classmates, makes it so hard for him to control his heart.

 

‘Yabai! My heart is beating too fast.’ Takaki thought as he tried to concentrate on the teacher’s lesson.

 

******************************************************************************

 

Chinen and Yuto were talking with Yuto’s bestfriend Yamaa Chiori. They were already classmates before but he just found out about her brother while they were filming Nobuta Wo Produce. Yes, Chiori is Yamaa Tomohisa’s only sister. Chiori was seated beside Chinen and a vacant chair was between her and Yuto.

 

“Chi-chan, why didn’t you come to our Debut?” Chinen asked as he pouted at Chiori. He has a crush on Chiori for a long time now but he doesn’t know how to approach her yet. Not to mention Yamapi is really protective of her.

 

“Gomen ne Yuri-chan. Nii-chan had to do something that night and I wasn’t allowed to go alone.” Chiori sat beside him and laid her head on his shoulder. “I’ll go to your Summer Con. I promise.”

 

“YOSH!” Chinen smiled and hugged Chiori. “Arigatou na Chi-chan!”

 

“Oi Chinen!” Yuto said and hugged Chiori away from Chinen. “What are you doing to my bestfriend?”

 

The three of them looked at each other and laughed. After a few minutes the teacher walked in and they did the morning greetings.

 

“Good Morning Class. We have a new student who’ll be studying with us from now on. She just moved here from the Philippines so please help her to get used to things here.” The teacher looked at the door and told Mitsuki to enter and introduce herself.

 

“Domo! Ohno Mitsuki desu~! YOROSHIKU~!” Mitsuki said and waved at Chinen and Yuto when she noticed them at the back of the class.

 

Chinen was so excited to have his idol’s sister as a classmate. He can’t wait to talk to Mitsuki and ask her stuff about her brother. Yuto on the other hand wasn’t breathing. He liked Mitsuki ever since he saw her at the Debut but he didn’t think he’d get to see her again.

 

“Okay, your seat is between Yamaa-san and Nakajima-kun. Please raise your hands.” Chiori raised her hand as Mitsuki smiled and walked to them.

 

Chiori looked at Yuto and noticed that he wasn’t raising his hand but was looking, no, more like gawking at Mitsuki. She just giggled and shook her head. Looks like her bestfriend finally found someone he actually likes.

 

Yuto was still looking at Mitsuki as the class started. He couldn’t concentrate on what the teacher was saying anymore. After a while he couldn’t see Mitsuki anymore. Someone was standing in front of him and blocking his view.

 

“Aherm. Nakajima-kun?” Yuto looked up at the voice and it was their teacher. “I know Ohno-san is beautiful but you should really listen to me when in my class.”

 

“Sumimasen Sensei.” Yuto said and scratched his head as Mitsuki blushed and buried her face in her book.