~*~Daisuki~*~

~*~UnexpecteD~*~

“Thanks for the help Kei-chan.” Ohno said as he tucked Misaki to bed.

“She’s my bestfriend Ohno-kun. It’s the least I could do.” Inoo said as he sat by Misaki’s bed.

“Stay for dinner. I’ll make you some miso soup and katsu.” Ohno said as he and Mitsuki closed the door.

Inoo then laid down beside Misaki and held her close. He gently combed through her hair as she slept.

“Bie, what did that monster do to you?” He sighed and kissed her forehead. “Bie, I know I promised that I won’t fall for you. I know that I made that promise but I don’t know how to deal with my feelings anymore. Bie, I love you. But I can’t tell you because I don’t want to betray your trust. Bie, I don’t know what to do.”

He wiped a stray tear off his cheek and held Misaki close as he fell asleep beside her.

******************************************************************************

Ohno was busy cooking dinner in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. Mitsuki jumped off the couch and headed to the door.

“I’ll get it Nii-chan!~” Mitsuki opened the door and smiled widely. “SHO-CHAN!~” she giggled as she hugged Sakurai.

“Ah, Sho. What’s up?” Ohno said as he set the table. “Takaki mo? You two stay for dinner then. Kei-chan’s here too.”

“We were worried about Saki-chan. How is she?” Sho said as Takaki followed him into the kitchen.

“She’s still sleeping. I let Kei-chan tend to her while I make dinner. I don’t know what I’ll do if I ever see that guy. He should pray that I don’t see his face anymore.” Ohno said as he set two more places on the table.

“Anou, Takaki-kun?” Mitsuki said as he tugged on Takaki’s sleeve. “Anou, uhm, can you sign a poster for me? Onegai?”

“Sure.” Takaki smiled as he patted Mitsuki’s head.

“YATTA!” Mitsuki ran up to her room to get posters and a marker. After a few minutes she was running down again with a couple of posters and a copy of Hey! Say! JUMP’s single in hand.

Takaki smiled and sat down as Mitsuki handed him a marker. He chuckled everytime Mitsuki blushed at the sight of Yamada. ‘Must be a huge crush she has there.’ He thought as he signed the last poster. Mitsuki then bounced up to her room to display the posters.

“Mitsuki, go and call Misaki and Kei-chan for dinner.” Ohno said as he placed the dishes on the table.

“I’ll go Ohno-senpai. Mitsuki’s back in her room already.” Takaki smiled and stood up.

“That girl must be drooling on her posters again.” He chuckled and pointed Takaki to Misaki’s room.

Takaki followed the directions and knocked on Misaki’s door. When no one answered, he knocked again and opened the door. In an instance, he regretted doing what he did. He saw the pair sleeping peacefully in each other’s arms. He almost fell on the floor when Misaki nuzzled Inoo’s neck. He gently closed the door, took a deep breath, pasted a smile on his face and went down.

“Ohno-senpai, anou, their both asleep.” Takaki said as he faked a chuckle.

“Those two never changed ever since elementary school.” Ohno smiled as he let the others sit on the table. “They always fall asleep when they’re alone together. I’ll just save some of the food in the fridge for when they wake up. Itedakimasu!~”

Everyone started to eat and talk about their day.

******************************************************************************

 

Misaki woke up and sat up when she saw the time. It was already 10 in the evening and she was already in her room. After a while, she noticed someone sleeping next to her and it was Inoo. She smiled, kissed his cheek, and snuggled back into his arms.

 

‘Kei-chan, daisuki.’ She thought and smiled as Inoo hugged her again as she returned to sleep.