~*~Friends and Nuggets~*~

~*~UnexpecteD~*~

A/N:
- This is a work of fiction. Any instances in the story that has occurred in real life, aside from the dates of the tours themselves, are purely coincidental.
- I do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or any other groups mentioned in this story. Hey! Say! JUMP is the property of Johnny’s Entertainment.

************************************************************************

“TADAIMA!~” Mitsuki yelled once they all got home. His brother and sister just laughed as she quickly ran up the stairs to her room.

“Saki-chan, where’s she off to?” Ohno asked his younger sister.

“She’ll probably fawn over JUMP again Nii-chan.” Misaki smiled softly.

“They’re much better than us eh?” he pouted and laughed softly.

“I was really surprised that Kei-chan was a member. He didn’t tell me anything about joining Johnny’s. If I wasn’t a volleyball fan I wouldn’t even know about the world cup thingy.” She smiled and sat beside the phone.

“Ne, are you still mad at me Saki-chan?”

“I wasn’t really mad Nii-chan. It’s just too sudden. I didn’t want to leave Daryl and all my friends.”

“Gomen ne, demo, it’s the only way I can look after you and continue my work. Their, departure was sudden too.” He said and looked sadly at their parents’ urns.

“I understand Nii-chan. I just miss them so much.” She smiled softly as her brother hugged her.

“Ne, I’ll make some Udon for supper. You go wash up. And tell Tsuki-chan not to salivate too much.” He smiled and headed for the kitchen.

Misaki walked up to her room to change and check on her mail. She just sat down in front of her computer when her phone rang.

“Moshi moshi?” she said as she logged into her blog.

“Anou, Saki-chan? Ore wa Takaki desu.”

“Yu-chan! Hi! Kei-chan said you wanted to talk to me?” she said as she typed her blog entry.

“Hai. I was wondering if we could be friends. I was kind of jealous of Kei-chan earlier when you greeted each other. You look like a great friend to have. And…”

“Okay, okay Yu-chan.” She giggled softly. “I’ll be your friend but you have to promise me the same thing I asked Kei-chan to promise me.”

“Sou ka, and what promise would that be?”

“You have to promise;” she said as she looked at her picture with Inoo, “That you’ll never fall in love with me. If you do, I’ll stop being your friend.”

“Wakata. Doue?”

“I don’t date friends, its too dangerous. But I do love all my friends more than anything.”

“Sou datte ba?”

“Hai. So?”

“I think…”

“Saki-chan! Phone for you!” Ohno said as he opened the door and gave the handset to her.

“Arigatou Nii-chan!” she said and smiled. “Moshi moshi? LOVE! Wait just a moment.” She then went back to her cellphone.

“Anou, Yu-chan, I’ll mail you later okay? Ja!” she then closed the phone and talked on the other phone.

************************************************************************

‘Love? Must be her boyfriend.’ Takaki thought and sighed as he closed his phone. ‘Am I really okay with just being friends?’ he kept his phone and went out the room.

“Yu-yan! Want some soba?” Yabu asked as Takaki passed by the living room. He was sitting there with Daiki and Hikaru. Without looking at them, Takaki just shrugged and went out to the garden.

“What’s with him?” Yabu asked the others and they just shrugged. Hikaru then stood and checked in on Inoo in the kitchen.

“Yo Kei-chan! What’s up with your room mate?” he asked as he picked a chicken nugget from the plate that Inoo was preparing.

“I have no idea. He was okay awhile ago. He even asked for Misaki-chan’s phone number.” Inoo said as he placed more nuggets on the plate.

“EH?!? SAKI-CHAN???” Hikaru said as he took another piece of chicken.

“Don’t shout Karu-chan. And stop eating before you finish the whole plate.” Inoo said as he took the plate of nuggets away from Hikaru.

“Did we just hear Misaki-chan’s name?” Yabu asked from the Kitchen door.

“AH! Yu-yan likes Saki-chan?” Daiki asked and smiled widely at Hikaru.

“Oi! What’s with those looks huh?” Yabu asked the two as they smiled at him.

“Relax Yabu-kun. You know we always do what’s best for our friends.” Daiki said as he and Hikaru walked back into the living room.

“Flame~ of Love~ FIRE!” Hikaru sang on his way to his room.