~*~Debut~*~

~*~UnexpecteD~*~

A/N:
-Please assume that they are speaking Japanese. I have little to no knowledge about the Japanese language so please bear with me. ^_^
-This is a work of fiction. Any instances in the story that has occurred in real life, aside from the dates of the tours themselves, are purely coincidental.
-I do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or any other groups that are mentioned in this story. Hey! Say! JUMP is the property of Johnny’s Entertainment.

************************************************************

DECEMBER 22, 2022

She sat on her favorite chair by the window, looking out into the horizon as the sun rises from its slumber.

“Hon?” He said as he yawned and sat up. “You okay?”

“Mm.” She smiled and nodded. “I was just remembering how we met. It’s around this time of the year right? At Tokyo Dome?”

He smiled as he walked over and held her in his arms.

“If I remember correctly you went there because you liked Chi-chan. You didn’t even like me.” He pouted and rested his head on her shoulder.

“Baka.” She tapped his forehead and smiled. “Who told you that? I certainly didn’t.”

“E-eh?” He looked at her wide eyed.

“Oh my g – that’s really what you believed all this time?” She couldn’t help but laugh out loud. “BAKA!” She giggled and ran out the room.

“EH??!! HON!” He shouted as he ran after her.

************************************************************

DECEMBER 22, 2007
TOKYO DOME

“Ne, Sho-chan, why didn’t nii-chan take us here? We just got back from the Philippines too.” Mitsuki pouted as she asked her brother’s groupmate.

“Urusai Mitsuki! You know nii-chan’s busy with the photoshoot. He already told us before we came here.” Misaki sighed and apologized to Sho. “Gomen ne Sho-chan. Mitsuki’s just being bratty today.”

“Nandemonai.” He smiled and led them to their seats. “I’ll be sitting in the lower box in front of your seats. Don’t forget to wear your backstage passes for later okay?”

“Hai Sho-chan!” they smiled and took their seats as the concert began.

Mitsuki squealed the moment the boys came out on a dragon. She has always admired them even before they became Hey! Say! JUMP. She has followed Yamada Ryosuke’s career ever since the Tantei Gakuen Q Special and then when he became part of Hey! Say! 7 until Hey! Say! JUMP was formed. She and her elder sister Misaki were present during the Volleyball World Cup Opening.

“Nee-chan! Kei-chan’s waving at you.” Mitsuki nudged her sister who is currently sending a text message to her boyfriend.

Misaki looked up and waved happily at Inoo. Inoo was Misaki’s classmate during elementary school. They’ve been close even before Inoo entered Johnny’s Entertainment. They’ve been keeping in touch even after Misaki and Mitsuki moved to the Philippines to study. When Inoo looked at them again she mouthed ‘BAKA!’ and giggled at Inoo’s pout.

“He still hasn’t changed that baka. Still swaying his hips whenever he wants.” She smiled and continued to watch the concert until it finally ended.

After the show Sakurai came to fetch them so they could all go congratulate the guys. The two girls wore their passes and followed Sakurai backstage.

“Sho-chan, Nee-chan, I have to go to the little girls room.” Mitsuki said shyly

“Okay, we’ll wait for you here.” Sakurai said as he smiled.

“No, its okay Sho-chan. You and Nee-chan can go ahead. I’ll follow you there.”

“You sure?” asked Misaki. “We can wait for you.”

“Hai. I’ll be fine Nee-chan.”

“Okay, just go straight then turn left at the first corner. The room’s the 2nd door to the left.” Sakurai said and walked ahead.

“Don’t take long.” Misaki said as she followed Sakurai to the dressing room. Mitsuki nodded and went to the ladies room.

Once they reached the dressing room Sho knocked and entered first while hiding Misaki behind him. The guys were resting and were now wearing their casual clothes. Ryutaro and Yuri were already sleeping on the couch while the others were either reading or listening to their mp3 players.

“OMEDETTOU MINNA!” Sakurai yelled to get everyone’s attention.

“Sshhhhhhhhh!” Everyone said together and pointed at the two sleeping kids on the couch.

“Gomen ne.” Sakurai smiled and scratched his head.

“Nandemonai Saku-senpai.” Yabu said as he stood up. “Thanks for the congratulations.”

“Ne, Where’s Inoo-chan?” Sakurai asked them.

“He’s still changing. He’ll be here in a bit.” Takaki said as he put on his shirt.

They all started talking about the debut while Misaki just watched behind Sakurai’s shoulder. She was mainly looking Takaki.

‘He looks cute. The way he gets dressed is cool too.’ She thought to herself. She was busy looking at Takaki that she didn’t know what they were talking about anymore.

“Saku-senpai!” Inoo smiled and approached Sakurai.

“Kei-chan! Just in time. I have a surprise for you.” Sakurai smiled and stepped aside, revealing a daydreaming Misaki.

“MISAKI-CHAAAAAN!~~” Inoo yelled and suddenly hugged the unsuspecting Misaki, causing Ryutaro and Yuri to wake up.

“Konnichiwa Kei-chan!” She laughed and hugged him back.

“Are are are!~ Kei-chan no kanojou?” Yabu teased them but they didn’t seem to notice.

“Why did you call me baka earlier?” Inoo said as he pouted at Misaki.

“Because you still keep swaying your girly hips. You never changed.” She said laughing.

“I do that because our fans like it.” He said and they hugged again. “I missed you Misaki-chan.”

“Mm.” She nodded and smiled. “I missed you too”

“Okay! That’s enough you two.” Takaki said as he pulled Inoo off Misaki. Misaki laughed hard because Inoo looked like a little kid flailing his arms around and pouting.

“Mou! Misaki-chan! Tasukete!”

“Ara. Kei-chan. You’re setting a bad example for the younger ones you just woke up.” Daiki said as he was keeping himself from laughing.

When Inoo saw the two kids he suddenly stood straight and smoothed his clothes. He then turned to Ryutaro and Yuri, smiling gently.

“And that, children, is the wrong attitude when with other people.” He smiled as everyone started laughing.

Misaki looked at the clock and noticed that it’s been 45 minutes since they left Mitsuki at the ladies room.

“Anou, Sho-chan, Mitsuki’s not here yet.”

“EEEHHHHH?!?! I gave her directions already. Right?”

“I’ll go look for her. It’s my turn to check on our dinner anyways.” Yamada said as he stood up.

“Arigatou na Ryo-kun.” Sakurai smiled as Yamada went out.

************************************************************

What do you think will happen next?

COMMENT KUDASAI!~