Chapter Four; Hello, We Are Big Bang

True Blood {UNDER CONSTRUCTION}

"Of course I know. Jiyeon know about you too, oppa. Do you remember our abilities?? " Jiyong oppa looks like he think about something before he answer my questions.


"O-okay then, I think this is must be a great timing to tell you the truth. Jieun ah ... Actually, I am a ... werewolf ... "


o.o?


 

[ 01 January 2011 ]


Kwon Jiyong POV


This is how I feel. I feel like I want to die. Yeah ... literally. My head still feel dizzy, all of my parts of my body in pain, I can not see the view in front of me because all I have seen now like a blur. I can feel blood from my right knee and that make me can not move my right leg. That's why I still sit the between grass and soil on this forest nearest that cliff, without hesitation now. You do not understand what I mean right, readers? It's okay, I will explain it now from a to z about what happens to me, Kwon Jiyong now.
So, like I said before I was in pain. I can save my self from the car accident when me and my family want to go to Incheon beach. Lucky me, because I was run from my father's car before that car exploded and then burned. Appa and umma are also in the car, so they've gone now. I knew it, I can see them from where I sit now. I can not move anymore after running out of the car. My right leg was broken and seemed to bleed very much. I know I can call for help to Jiyeon or Jieun but it seems like my voice can not be heard up to their ears over there. I want to go to their place, but my leg can’t not move even an inch now. Damn! I also know that they are still alive, but had I thought my sister, Jiyeon also dead. I do not know how long I sat in the grass and trees but now I can see the dark sky. I feel the wind blowing faster and faster, and when I saw the sky, I saw the full moon. Instantly I thought it was weird. Strange. Weird. Worry. But I also a little bit scary.


-


-

 
-

 
-


-


Something came to me. Something came up. I do not know why I know but like something is definitely not a human who can help me. Something was approaching, I could hear it foot stepping on the leaves in this dark forest. Something is getting close to me now and I could hear the sound like a bark (?) Or something like that. Could it be a dog?


Anyways, when something was in front of me, I flinched. Rays of the full moon illuminating it shape. I can only see something that was silent as a statue. Surprise. Shocked. Do not believe. Surprised (again). And finally, scared.



Something that wolf. I mean four-legged wolves who walk like humans who have a very large body and it fingernails are very long and sharp. These creatures have a brown fur all over his body, and ears wide at the top of his head. His teeth looked very sharp and the creature grinned at me. This creature is a werewolf. Oh my god. I really can not believe it but the author tell me that is true. That is really a werewolf. He looked at me like food. I realize now that this creature is indeed think of me as a food. I can not do anything to fight it now so maybe I will end up as werewolf foo. What a nice ways to died. But before that werewolf can eat me, I could hear other voices in the back of that werewolf. Then, which I can not understand, it does not seem to be a werewolf would eat me. But it suddenly swung it feathers right hand (or it paw) and sharp nails and scratching my left leg. Then it howled and just went into the forest so. I'm no longer concerned about that werewolf again cause the only thing that I can feel now is pain. Just pain an
d darkness. Pain is everywhere in my body. I can not handle it again. Maybe I passed out right now because the next thing I remember was darkness.

---


[ 04 January 2011 ]


I can only remember it vaguely. Everything about the werewolf and then I can not be realized it again. That damn werewolf. I awoke on the morning and when I saw the calendar next to me, it saw me 04012011. That's means I have been unconscious for two days. Aish. What the hell. Now my head feel dizzy but I still can see the view in front of me cleary. But I do not now where I am now. The sun was coming from open windows. I woke up in a room that seems very messy. There are shirts and pants everywhere, comic books on the floor and lots of food & beverage in this room. Everything is on the table, beside the bed, and even there on the floor. Like a mess. I do not remember my room like this. So who is this room? Anyways, not too long later, I knew the answer. The bedroom door opened and I heard some people talking. They- four guy, walked into the room and saw me was awakened. They seem like just a normal people. One have a mohawk hair, one wear a glases and looks like he older than me, the two others just like a happy looking guy. Who they are actually?

"Yo! Are you wake up already?" One guy who have a mohawk haircut ask me.


"Yeah~ how are you now, hyung? You are okay, right?" A guy who looks like younger than me ask me too.

"Yeah! You sleep for very long, it's two days~" the other guy tell me.


"Uh ... yeah, I am fine now. Bu-but who are you?"


"Hello, we are Big Bang. And we are werewolf." There is a silence after that. An awkward silence.

What the hell?! --"


"Wh-what?" I stuttered after hear that. They all are a werewolf? That’s horror O.o


"Yeah hyung! We are now same because you are a werewolf too. We are a one family now!" he told me excited.


"Looks like you still do not understand, it's okay I will explain to you now. By the way, my name is TOP." A guy who wear glases tell me and introduce himself.


"Oh okay, you can call me G-Dragon." I said to all of them and smile. They all like it seems a nice and they said to me that we are a family now.


"Yeah, you know all of us that are here is a werewolf. We are the Big Bang. You also now included in the Big Bang now, because you are werewolf too. You have become a werewolf since that werewolf scratching your left leg two days ago. You clawed at the full moon night and since you are running out of lots of blood, so your body reacts to toxins in the werewolf. Yeah, and we just saw you and when we are no longer conscious. So the four of us brought to our house."


"Yeah hyung, so now you can live with us and learn about the werewolf with us. Oh, you can call me Daesung."

 
"And I am Taeyang." One guy who have a mohawk haircut ask me.


"You can call me Seungri, hyung."


"Oh chincha? You are serious about this? I am a werewolf now ... " I mumble under my breath.


"Chincha hyung. Yeah, you are same with us now and cause of that, we must live together so no humans will suspicious about who are we actually. Do not worry, be a werewolf is great! Hehe we will looks very strong and have a muscular arms and that's really cool hyung." That guy-Seungri if I not wrong, tell me and the others laugh.

---


And now, I am not an ordinary human again. I live together with the Big Bang and learn anything about the werewolf from them. I can change to a werewolf and Seungri was right cause is so cool! I can feel that I am so strong now since I am a werewolf and you know that, I have a muscles now kekeke. Anyways a few months after, I decide to visit Jiyeon and my little cousin, Jieun. I want to tell them to take care of self their cause TOP said our one and only rival came to earth now. You know what I mean right? So I want to tell them be more carefull. I meet Jieun in her school and tell her to take care her self, but she then asked me who I am actually now. What a smart Lee Jieun. So I tell her the truth that I am a werewolf now, not just an ordinary human again. I tell her the whole story how I can save from the car accident and then be a werewolf now.


Teaser :

"Hey girl..."

"Who are you?"

"You don't know me?" he said with a sad tone in his voice.

"I-I don't know..." I mumble under my breath.

"Don't worry,I will tell you everything my girl..."


[ A/N ]  hi all of my readers~ ! ^^

I know I haven't update for months now T T it's all my fault, so sorry guys. I am really lazy busy when holidays so I can't update for months.

But I am really happy you still wait for me ^^

So now I already update cause I have nothing to do and to kill the time I decide to update. It's all about Jiyong past now hehe. And maybe I will update tomorrow if I haven't do anything. Just pray for it, ok hehe. LOL. XD

Oh I see many silent readers here, please don't be silent. Just tell me what on your mind to me cause it will make me happy. Remember that,

SUBSCRIBE + COMMENT = FASTER UPDATE ^^