Chapter Two; That's Why Human Girl Can Help Us

True Blood {UNDER CONSTRUCTION}

Jiyeon said the last sentence with very happy. I also want to believe that tomorrow would be fine. But unfortunately all did not end happily. Apparently what I saw through my ability that's true. Seolal Day tomorrow is the last day I saw Mr. and Mrs. Park, and also Jiyong oppa.                                                              


[ 24 June 2011 ]

Jiyeon POV


Since then I have become different. I am not like that anymore. You know why? Because now I connect with the supernatural thingy. Can you see the ghost? Can you ever meet the ghost? Can you talk to them like a ghost or a hideous things. Yeah ... Believe it or not, I can see them. I can see a ghost, a soul, or even a hideous thing and that is my supernatural abilities. Or must I say as faults. I do not know why but I survived the car accident that was pathetic. Actually I felt that I had died. I am not supposed to live again. I asked to Jieun whether the time the accident I was still alive or not. Jieun, with a sad face and after I was forced, said that she was unsure as well. It was very chaotic. The car that we use into the ravine and overturned. Some time later, the car was on fire. Jieun has issued me and Jiyong Oppa immediately, but Appa and Umma can not be saved. Not Jieun fault, I know that. Because I should have died along with Appa and Umma as well. But some time later, I woke up and the first thing I noticed was Jieun cry. Jieun immediately hugged me and cried louder again. I remember before I woke up, all I saw was darkness. Pitch dark but I could hear someone calling my name. A guy, but I cans not see his face clearly. My whole body froze like ice and my legs felt like jelly.
The first time when I realized that I can see ghosts and other supernatural beings, I am afraid. I mean, who's not? I see them everywhere. Like now. Walking beside me, a woman with a pale face, long hair, and dirty clothing and blood stains still visible attached to the whole clothes. I do not feel scared at all by the presence of this ghost. Because slowly, I began to enjoy it. I have many reasons for it. That's because :


1. Many ghost who can see and actually most of them good and fun as long as you can communicate with it.
2. I can help people around me to convey their message to the ghost that they want to meet, even though most of them do not believe and think that I am crazy T.T
3. They are not too scary as you imagine. First time I had seen a ghost, I did not even realize that if they were ghosts.
4. They always take care of me, even when I did not ask for it. Maybe they can be like a bodyguard or even I can talk to them about my problems when Jieun not exist.
5. The most important of all, I can still see and talk with my parents, although they may have died. My Umma always walk beside me so I felt comfortable and happy.


So, more or less that is what I feel now. It's been going on for six months and I am fell comfy. Likewise with Jieun. We both live together at my parents first. Appa and Umma have left us much money that enough for both of our lives everyday. But still, I and Jieun not a spoiled child again. We both work hard to make a living and stay in school. Moreover Jieun. She was the greatest cousin I have and I have it as my own sister. Ouh yeah, Jiyoung Oppa is also still alive. I am quite thankful because he's still there. But he's different now. Jiyoung Oppa always told me that the various English name is G-Dragon. Ouh ... he is really good. He's still alive but not as a human. He disappeared for months while until I thought he was dead. But suddenly he came at night and said to me and Jieun that he is still alive. Weird, neh? Now he lives as ... I do too, but certainly not as a human. He will not tell me. Aish. Believe it? I know that you probably will not believe but this is my life now. This is our life.

[ 25 June 2011 ]


Ouch ... I am get bored now ~ Currently Mr. Kim hour lesson. Our class wall clock have shown that almost twelve o 'clock. Jieun who sat next to me now it does not sit anymore. She has been asleep now and her face covered with math book for Mr. Kim did not realize it has been asleep at the moment. Because I am tired of listening to Mr. Kim lessons-it's all about mathematics and now we already learn about logarithme. Aish. I am really do not like and do not care about mathematics. [ A /N: Me too keke! ] Therefore, I decided to write a diary.


Diary Entry --


25 June 2011. 11: 40 a.m.
Dear diary,


Annyeong ~
You know, I am get bored here. This is Mr. Kim's schedule and now We learn matchematics. I hate matematics and I do not care about that. Really. All I care in this school is always be my jagiya, Yoo Seungho oppa keke. He's like my prince from all of fairytale world. I met he this morning. I was greeted with a cheerful and showed him my best smile. He greets me well and asked about doing. Kyaaa ~ I feel this is one step to be more close with him. I also met Appa when


Ouh know, actually I have not finished writing the diary but I see Mr. Kim stared at us. Me and Jieun. Aish.
"Yah! Lee Jieun, you have to wake up! Or Mr. Kim will see you are sleeping. "Jiyeon said urgently as she nudged my left arm.

                                                                      ---

Jieun POV

There's someone coming. I saw them very clearly. Ouh ... no. Not only one, but there are three persons. They walked on towards me. Also there is someone watching me. She is beside me. I can feel her breath on my side. Yeah. She is my cousin, Park Jiyeon. I can see her face clearly. As clearly as I feel that this is a dream. I know this is a dream, but I can not wake up. Not yet. Jiyeon panic. She almost shouted to warning me that they all not human. Same as ever Jiyoung Oppa told us. They ... They are the same. The three of them kept going at me and Jiyeon but we both can not move.


 "Yah! Lee Jieun, you have to wake up! Or Mr. Kim will see you're sleeping. "Jiyeon said urgently as she nudged my left arm.


"Yeah ~ I am already wake up now, Jiyeon." Jiyeon I replied with a yawn. But it was too late. Mr. Kim Kwang Hoo or commonly known by students as Mr. Kim, who has his bold beautiful hair, [ A/N: You can see the character of Mr. Kim on RAINBOW story which the title story is the Umbrella of Love. ] have seen Jieun who fell asleep.


"Lee Jieun!"


A loud voice matched with a loud bang from a stick awakens Lee Jieun from her deep slumber. Still feel sleepy, she looked up to meet her teacher's almost connected eyebrows, lips thinned that formed a line, and a crooked nose almost crating a fire. Because still sleepy and though still in a dream, she mumbled, "I do not understand ..."


"YAH ~! Lee Jieun! "


She stumbled at her seat That made her, together with her seat, feel backwards. "Aigoo!"


She heard laughs from her classmates. And, to cover her embarrassment she laughed together with them, but not too long when her teacher proclaimed ...


"Lee Jieun, take these books into my room and fix all this right now!"


"But ... Sasangnim ..." Jieun want to issue a protest but Jiyeon as if telling him that it's useless for him. Jieun have seen the sentence before the eyes of Mr. Kim few minutes ago.


Aigoo. Therefore, Jieun chose silence and then immediately take a lot of books and the very thick of Mr. Kim table and headed to the office of teacher. "Ouch ..." Jieun complain when all the books already in its hands because the books were very heavy and troubled her.

                                                                                          ---

Wooyoung POV


"Yah! Daddy, why you always nag to me? " Wooyoung say / yell that words to his daddy, Yoon Doojoon.


"Because you always make my head dizzy. Ahh ~ yeobo, where are you? "


"I am here, dear. Why do you shout so? "Hyun Ah, Doojoon's wife and also mother of Wooyoung, come after a couple of minute of Doojoon's voice sounded.


"This is all because of our children. He made trouble again, earlier dongwoon come here and report to me. Aish. This kid! "


"Bwoah? Dongwoon? I do not-"


Someone cut off Wooyoung voice. "Yes, you do, Wooyoung, my cousin." Dongwoon appear and facing doojoon.

He bow. "My mastermind." He say it to doojoon.


"Yah! What are you talking about? I did not do anything. I just-"


"Flirting and then drinks blood from a human girl, am I wrong?" Dongwoon interrupted Wooyoung again. He likes to play prank with Wooyoung, since he can not play with his brothers, Yong Junhyung and Yang Yoseob too.


"Aish. Whatever. I do not mind to do that. It's just an accident, daddy. Really. " Wooyoung then said to doojoon since he realized that his father had been looked at from earlier.


"You know, Wooyoung, I have been very stressful face you. Our Vampire Kingdom are facing a big problem. That stupid witch, The Wizard or something, begin to master our kingdom. You should immediately find the girl of the earth or the human who can help us, son. "


"Yah, yah! Daddy! Do you seriously think that a human girl earth who does not know anything to help us deal with the witches that stupid, while we as a vampire just can not because it used a black magic witch or something stupid like that!? "


"Wooyoung ah, that's why human girl can help us. You know why? That's because humans do not affect much to the strength of the witches that stupid, not like a vampire ... "Hyun Ah tried to explain to a stubborn child with understanding because she knew her husband had lost his patience limits.


"..." No one is talking again.

 

 


[ A/N ] Annyeong~ This is chibie!

 

Miss me so much? HEHE. I want to say that I am really sorry for late update story today because I am a little bit busy.  I am get bored so I decide to update but I think this is a weird chappie, neh ? So sorry  if it's not make a sence T.T  I promise to update as soon as possible when I have time to do it, don't forget to comment and let me know what you think about this update. Maybe I can update it faster with that kekeke ^^