Chapter Three; So Jiyong Oppa...You Are..?

True Blood {UNDER CONSTRUCTION}

"Wooyoung ah, that's why human girl can help us. You know why? That's because humans do not affect much to the strength of the witches that stupid, not like a vampire ... " Hyun Ah tried to explain to a stubborn child with understanding because she knew her husband had lost his patience limits.


"..." No one is talking again.


[ 25 June 2011. 12 : 05 a.m. ]

Wooyoung POV

"So, Wooyoung ah, now you must go into the human world. Ouh yeah, you will of go together with your cousins. No protest again! " Doojoon said to his son reigned in a tone that can not be bothered anymore, even by Wooyoung though.


Therefore, together with Dongwoon, Wooyoung went together to the human world, with a very forced. They are just going to go when there ....


"Well! Dongwoon hyung ~ why did you leave me and Junhyung hyung here? You too, Wooyoung hyung! We also want to come with you into the world of humans. Do not forget us ~ "


"Aish. I do not know if you guys-"


"We may go for a Master [ A/N: It's means doojoon. ] told you to go along with your cousin. That means ALL of your cousin allowed to participate. And later, Cheondoong also will come with us to the earth. " Junhyung said while he show his joker smile. URGH. I hate when he show it!


TSK. "Whatever." I gave up to chatting with my third counsins that was stupid. Finally I, and my cousins : Dongwoon, Junhyung, and Yoseob go together to the earth.

"YAY! Fresh blood, I am coming! " Yoseob say /yell with more happiness.

                                                                          ---

[ 25 June 2011. 03 : 15 a.m. ]

Jieun POV


I was going to open the door to the living teacher, when I saw it. There is someone coming. I saw them very clearly. Ouh ... no. Not only one, but there are three persons. They walked on towards me. Also there is someone watching me. She is beside me. I can feel her breath on my side. Yeah. She is my cousin, Park Jiyeon. I can see her face clearly. As clearly as I feel that this is a dream. I know this is a dream, but I can not wake up. Not yet. Jiyeon panic. She almost shouted to warning me that they all not human. Same as ever Jiyoung Oppa told us. They ... They are the same. The three of them kept going at me and Jiyeon but we both can not move.


I was so shocked because I saw it again. I know there will be something coming soon. I do not know what but I feel bad now. I am decide to open the door and take this books as fast as I can. In the staff room pitch black, I can not see anything, literally. I just want to walk in when I heard the door close. What the ...?!

"Jieun ah!"


I heard a guy call my name and instantly the lights in the office of the teacher's room lights up again. I saw someone familiar, and was relieved immediately. "Jiyong oppa!"


"The one and only. Are you fine, Jieun?"


"Neh." I nodded. "What are you doing here, oppa? Should I call Jiyeon here? " It turned out that person who called me is Jiyong oppa, the brother of Jiyeon. I assume he was like my own brother. A few months ago he disappeared after a car accident. I and Jiyeon thought that oppa already died, But a months ago, he came to visit us. He looks okay but we both knew that he was not human anymore.


"Ouh ... not necessary. I want to see you, Jieun. I must tell you something important. "


"What is oppa?" I ask him and give him a confuse look.


"Be careful. Take care of yourself and Jiyeon too. "


"But ... oppa? I always take care and Jiyeon ourself. Don't-" I hear something like the barking of wild animals out there, like wolf or something like that. It's so scary. And when Jiyong oppa hear that, he toll me that he must go now. Weird, neh?


"But ... oppa ... I am curious, what are you actually? " I asked him, holding his right hand, causing he can not leave me alone here.


"Yo-you know, Jieun ah?" He stammered.


"Of course I know. Jiyeon know about you too, oppa. Do you remember our abilities?? " Jiyong oppa looks like he think about something before he answer my questions.


"O-okay then, I think this is must be a great timing to tell you the truth. Jieun ah ... Actually, I am a ... werewolf ... "


o.o?


Teaser :


Wooyoung go to Jieun's world and they meet in there. Do Wooyoung know Jieun is an unusual human girl and have seen their arrival? Do Jieun know there will be a vampire who find themselves?


And I will from the try my best to write what happens to Jiyoung actually after the car accident. He is still human ... but different now. You already know who is he actually, huh ? Haha. So I hope you can wait it until the next chapter to know what happens to him causing he change to a werewolf >. <



[A / N] Annyeong ~ miss me so much?


This is chibie, and I want to say that I am really sorry for a late update the story because I am a little bit busy and actually, I am so lazy o.o But I am really happy now and you know what the reasons of it? Haha. It's because of me (chibie) and cherry already received our announcement for our graduations yesterday and it means we are not a high school student again now ~ YAY! So I decide to update my story because I am really happy && cheerfull. Actually, I decide to update yesterday but my laptop betray me so yeah ~ I am updating it today :)

YAY~! ME AND CHERRY NOT A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT AGAIN!! BYE-BYE STUDY! LOL. XD


By the way, I am sorry for not explain it more learly & & detail about what happens to Jiyoung actually. But I PROMISE that I will make it clearly and I will explain it more detail about what happens to Jiyong after the car accident.

How about this chappie? You see, there is a different time between human world and vampire world. I am so sorry if there is a little bit annoying T.T


Hope you like this update and, I promise to update as soon as possible when I have time to do it. Please comment and let me know what you think about this update. See you on the next chapter ^ ^