Chapter One; What a Damn Nightmare

True Blood {UNDER CONSTRUCTION}

Flashback.                     

[ 31 december 2010 ]

Mr. Park, the person who already like my own father, was driving a car with free as we crossed the highway heading to Incheon. We laughed together while enjoying the scenery around us. The highway we passed is not crowded. Just seen our car across the street. Perhaps because of that too, Mr. Park was drive the car at speeds beyond the maximum limit. All was fine until Mr. Park saw another car that also drove at high speed from the opposite direction.


Immediately, Mr. Park turned the car to the left, so we do not hit the car. But it turns out, the car which Mr. Park drove into the ravine. The collision was so intense so that the car that we use destroyed. The car is not like a car anymore. The glass window was also broken in pieces. There  are something red around where I sit. That is blood. Blood everywhere. Just a few minutes later, they were all gone.

                                                                                      ---


"Jieun ah, are you okay?" I heard a voice calling my name, then I feel there is one person who held my shoulders and shake me roughly. This person make Jieun feel dizzy and want throw up.


"Ahh ~ ye-yeah. I-I am fine, Jiyong Oppa. " I said with a yawn. It turns out that woke me was Jiyong Oppa.


"Are you sure that you okay? I hear you scream when you fall asleep. "


"Do-do not worry, oppa. I am just have a nightmare. "


And I hope so. I hope that is just a nightmare... What a damn nightmare!!

Jiyeon POV

Tomorrow is a day of fun. Tomorrow is Seolal day[ A / N : Seolal is another name for the new year in Korean. I and Jieun have very excited to celebrate together with our family. Together with Appa, Umma, and Jiyong Oppa. We all plan to go to Incheon to celebrate Seolal there. I am so excited, tomorrow is the day that already I have been waiting. But apparently not so with Jieun. I know that Jieun also been waiting for the arrival tomorrow. But I do not know why. Jieun seemed somewhat worried or maybe nervous? I do not know.

Jieun POV


I have seen. I even saw a few times today. I even dreamed of earlier. I wanted to commemorate Jiyeon about this, but I am afraid that she did not believe it. Jiyeon know about the strength of this, but whenever possible I do not want to talk about it to her. But today was different. I have seen it, maybe it is a sign. So I wanted to notify the Jiyeon.
Tomorrow is Seolal day. We all plan to go to Incheon to celebrate Seolal in there. But I have seen it several times that tomorrow will not be a pleasant journey for us all. We will have an accident that would be fatal if we were still planning to go to Incheon tomorrow. Therefore, I must tell Jiyeon about this. We all can not go to Incheon tomorrow or we will have something bad ...


"Jiyeon ah, there is a need to discuss with you." I said with a little nervous because I am not sure that Jieun would believe me.


"What Jieun? You look a little different this morning. Is something wrong? "


"Yeah, I feel there are something wrong about our plans to go to Incheon tomorrow. I guess we better just cancel that and celebrate the Seolal day at home together. "


Jiyeon looked at me with eyes that can not explain her point. I do not know what she was thinking really. I just hope that Jiyeon believe me. "Listen to me, Jieun, I know that you can feel what will happen next or something like that. But believe me, it will never happen. Tomorrow would be fine. We will have fun in Incheon! "


Jiyeon said the last sentence with very happy. I also want to believe that tomorrow would be fine. But unfortunately all did not end happily. Apparently what I saw through my ability that's true. Seolal Day tomorrow is the last day I saw Mr. and Mrs. Park, and also Jiyong oppa.

End of Flashback.

 


Teaser :

There are will be the story of the day after that car accident :(

and also the reason why Jiyeon can get her supernatural ability after that car accident and why she still can alive in the next chappie~


 

A/N Annyeong~ This is chibie, and I want to say that I am really sorry for a short update story today because I am a little bit busy. I am sorry for a short update today because my head is dizzy now >.< I think I am already sick and have a flu now T.T So, please bare with me...

 

Hope you like this update and hope you can wait for this story a little longer till I free and feel healthy again. And, I promise to update as soon as possible when I have time to do it ^^

 

Please comment and let me know what you think about this update. Maybe I can update it faster with that kekeke ^^