Chapter Seven; This can not be happen to me!

True Blood {UNDER CONSTRUCTION}

"This your dream? Are you sure that this is your dream, my girl? This is my dream overall, and you are the one who come to me." He smirked.

He said that I am the one who come to his dream? How can I came to his dream? -_________-

"I... even not sure..." I mumble but I know he can hear me.

He laugh but I really feel tired after our conversation & just want to sleep. So I closed my eyes and he is gone.


[ 26 June 2011 ]

Jieun POV

I can wake up in the morning cause Jiyeon the one who was yell at me to make me snappe into reality. Aigoo. I feel like I will get a big panda eyes today, cause I really feel sleppy. I was yawning again and again.

“Oh Jieun, why you look so sleppy? You couln’t sleep last night??” I gulped when hear Jiyeon question. Hell yeah, I can’t sleep properly because of my stupidly dream. I said to myself for not thinking about him again but when I woke up this morning, my head is full of his face. That mysterious guy. I don’t know why but he keep disturbing me and he even pop out on my dream last night.

“Hello~ Jieun ah… do you hear me?” Jiyeon wave her hands in front of her cousin’s face to get some attention from her, because Jieun not answer her.

“Oh-uh, yeah Jiyeon? Are you asking me??” Jieun ask her back, still cluesless about what question that Jiyeon asked to her before.

Jiyeon sighed deeply before she ask her again. “Yah, Lee Jieun! What’s wrong with you? There is something wrong bothering you?”

I think, think, think and think again before I can answer Jiyeon question. Finally I said to her that everythink is fine, but I just couldn’t sleep well last night. I decide to not tell Jiyeon about my dream last night. She maybe can feel worry all day long.

“Jiyeon ah, don’t worry. I am fine & no need to feel worry. So it’s better to go school now.” I said, pointing at the clock. It’s show us 07.00 am. Our school start at 07.30 am. I hope Jiyeon unsuspecting anything from me so I quickly change the subject. Mianhe Jiyeon ah…

---

We are walk to our school building together. It’s only take 20 minutes from our home and it’s still earlier from start the school thingy. Our classmates – especially the girls – is talking with each others about something. They keep spazzing and squeling like fangirls adore their idols. I wonder what they talking about when I see it with my so-called-ability.

No. It can not be happen.

This can not be happen to me!

No One POV

Jang Wooyoung is walking towards Jieun & Jiyeon’s classroom. Many girl keep squeling and whispering to the others since he came. He stand up in front of class after Mrs. Shin tell the whole class that there is a new student will come and be our new classmates. He said he is from America so it’s his first time to live and study in Seoul, in Jieun & Jiyeon’s school. Mrs. Shin then called him and one cute guy heading towards in front of class. He have a cute face, his hair color is different from the average guy in this school – dark brown - He is Jang Wooyoung. He standing in front of the whole class and start introducing himself. Meanwhile, one girl in that classroom just staring at him with her eyes grew bigger when she see who is her new classmate.

“Annyeonghaseo, my name is Jang Wooyoung. I am from America and it’s my first time to be here. So please take care of me.” He said and give them his killer smile. Many girls then blushing when they see his killer smile. Most of them hope Mrs. Shin will give orders to Jang Wooyoung for sit next to them. But then …

“Jang Wooyoung, you will sit at the empty chair next to the Lee Jieun, okay. Lee Jieun please raise your hand so Wooyoung can see you.” Mrs. Shin give the orders to the silent girl who frozen in her seat. She looks too shock until she can not raise her hand.

See her cousin not give any respons to their homeroom, Park Jiyeon nudges her. She then conscious from her shockness and raise her hand. She can not believe she will meet him again, and now he will be he classmate.  


AUTHOR NOTE :

01. Nothing important. I am just tired & feel sick. Tomorrow my collage class will start for the very first time, and it's mean my holiday is over now >.<

02. Comment please? Thanks ^^