Neverland

Lost and Found...

-----Narator---

Cheon-soo and Ri-soo woke up early to go to work and to go to college. Joon took Cheon-soo to school every day, and sometimes Ri-Soo did to. The two girls were finally happy again since they had gotten back in touch with their older brother. Everything seemed perfect, for now. 

They never thought they would ever be this happy especially Ri-Soo. With the bad luck of happiness she had, she wanted to keep this one. This happiness she had with her now.

-------CHEON-SOO POV----

I walked around campus in a hurry, I was going to be late for my favorite class. If you're wondering what my favorite is, then you'll just have to wait. ^^.

I ran and entered the classroom that was complete with mirrors on the wall, and a large wooden floor, that has just got stained, so it was shiny, like it was brand new. "Gahasamnida, teacher-nim." I said and bowed my head slightly, showing that I didn't mean to be late. The teacher, who was a guy was around 30 some, tall, and married. He had the type of personality that was very vibrant and made you want to stay in that class forever. 

"Alright, class. Today we will be doing our last practice before our performance for the whole school. Only one of you will get your professional dancing degree, and that's only if you do well. I have two people in mind for the win, but of course, it will not be me who chooses." The teacher smiled, but he looked at me, as if saying that I was one of the two he was talking about, something inside me jumped and made me get super excited. 

"So, eumag, kyu!! (music cue)" The teacher yelled, and the music started after all of us got into place. My favorite line started, and then I felt like I could do anything.

"Dda-dda-dda ddaraomyeon Alge dwae yosok,
Bo-bo-bo-boyeonjulgae Hwanssanggateun donghwa sok
." 

I always thought this line meant everything to me. No, this oppurtunity is everything to me. I smiled to myself, as we danced, I practied really hard and this was my sanctuary. The stage was my sanctuary. Soon we all had to leave to go back home, but I knew the performance will be arriving in just a blink of an eye. It was tomorrow night. Is it bad that I wanted to own the stage?


**********

The following day went by pretty quick. It was Saturday morning, and I was the first one to get up and made Joon and Ri-Soo breakfast. Soon Joon woke up, and walked down only to see me there. "Yeodongseung, what are you doing up so early?" Joon asked, yawning. *AIGOO. His hair is all messed up, it's adorable, keke. Yes I know he's my brother, I'll admit Joon-oppa is goodlooking.*

"Ahh! Joon-oppa! You're awake, finally! And I'll tell you why I'm so excited and delighted when Unnie wakes up." I said and stuck my tounge out. "Mehrong~" I giggled and then about 30 minutes later, Ri-soo unnie woke up. 

"Yah, morning guys. " Ri-soo yawned and took a seat. "Wait...you made breakfast, Cheon-soo?" she asked me, surprised. "Ne~ I did. It's because I'm so happy. Tonight's our schools performance and teacher-nim said that he's decided that tonight will be the night he chooses one of us in the class to get our professional dancing degree early. He already has two in mind, but he said he won't get to choose all by himself, there will be judges. He looked straight at me when he said it, though. I'm hoping I'm one of those two."

Joon choked on his coffee and looked at me. "OMO! Cheon-soo, you need to do your very best! So you can help my band members with some dancing tips." He said and chuckled. "I'm taking you two to meet them tonight after our interview. Will you care to join? Besides, Cheon-soo, weren't you our biggest fan?"

I giggled and tackled Joon while thinking *It's about time I get too meet MBLAQ<3. Woo~* Then I said "Of course I'll join. It's about time!" Joon laughed and looked over at Ri-Soo who nodded and ruffled both our hair. 

" Yes I'll go, but I need to hurry and head to work. So I'll see you guys later, annyeong~ Saranghae!" Ri-Soo called out, and then grabbed her back and keys to head to NH Media for her job. Soon, Joon and I left. I decided to take the bus to one of NH's dance rooms to practice on my own, of course the manager was generous, and knew I was a rising dancer, so he let me borrow one of the practice rooms, thanks to Ri-soo saying I needed it for the dance performance tonight. Joon left in MBLAQ's van, which came to get him, for their interview.

 

********MEANWHILE*********

(??? POV) 

I was leaving the practice room late, the others had went on ahead, when I heard one of our songs playing. I was confused, since I figured I was the only one left. I walked to where a room still had lights on, and peeked in. There was a young girl, around Dongho's age, and she was dancing to our song Neverland. She was good at it, she was a dancing princess, in my mind. How did she get permission from the manager to get a practice room, was the question. She must be a really remarkable girl, I smiled. *There isn't anything better than seeing someone dancing so well to one of your songs.* I thought.

I left and went to go talk to the head manager, and he told me her name was Cheon-soo and she had that room because she was Lee Joon of MBLAQ's sister, and she had a performance of a life time tonight at her college. Manager also told me that her teacher said that one of two people in their dance class will be able to get a degree for professional dancing early, that's why he let her have the room. I was amazed, she had an incredible talent for dancing. It gave me some sort of attraction, because we both seem to love the art of dancing.

I decided to figure out where this performance will be, of course I'll have to disguise myself.

***THE PERFORMANCE, CHEON-SOO'S POV***

I was so nervous, I wanted to win. Ri-Soo needed my help at home, and Joon's incredibly busy. My heart was racing, I could hear the crowd's voices from backstage. My school was so supportive.

After trying to calm down after a while, I was finally put on stand-by, which meant I need to go on stage. I was so nervous. I took deep breaths, and let out a "FIGHTING!" in English, and then I headed outside with the group. When the music started and the spotlights flashed on, all I could think was this was MY awakening, this was MY chance to show everyone what I was made of. I know that sounds big headed, but it was true.

I was taking the part of dancing to Kiseop's part. He was my bias in U-KISS, and I think I matched his dance level well. The perfomance went all to quick, and I saw someone in the back, he looked like he was in a disguise.

*Was an idol there watching me?! Ottoke?!*

There was loud clapping ,and we all bowed. The judges said it was really hard to choose just two people, and that they needed to talk about it some more, so they told us to go backstage to wait. I was so scared. *What if I wasn't good enough?* I felt my self-confidence slowly drain as I thought more about how it could be one of the other students in our dance class. I sighed, and then they told us to come back out and I immediately stopped my moping.

The tension grew, and then the judges started their judging. "This was a really hard decision, but we have chosen the two students to graduate early, but keep in mind that all of you on that stage have skill beyond imagination. The winners are......" One judge said.

I held my breath, and put my knuckles together against my chest, listening eagerly for the names.

"LEE CHEON-SOO AND CHOI SEUNG-AH" The judges announced in unison. I opened my eyes shocked and surprised, and then I ran up to the table and 90 degree bowed. "Gahasamnida!!!" I shouted and accepted my degree, and so did Seung-Ah. My teacher-nim was proud, and I saw Lee Joon in the crowed jumping up and giving me a thumbs up. 

This was by far, the most AMAZING thing in my life!!

....But I'm still wondering who that guy in the back in the disguise was.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh! I'm so sorry guys that me and poohbear_98 havn't been updating! We're so busy with school and everything. I really hope you guys can forgive us T_T. Please keep reading our story even if it takes years to update ;-;. (At least, i hope it wouldnt be that long;;)

ANYWAY~ I wonder who that guy Cheon-Soo saw was~..kekekekekeke

-xDreamStarx96