trippy ride

Lost and Found...

 

(Lee Ri-Soo's P.O.V)

 

“Hurry up Cheon-soo, or we will miss our flight! Ill go on without you dont think I havent before!” I shouted as im heading my way to our car. If she misses this flight its over for both of us, ill no longer be able to support both of us and she will never finish college like she wants.... oh good she is coming!

 

As they make their way to the airport they plan everything they will do first. Of course they will go to their new apartment and unpack. But what else they both said they would exlpore the city together.

 

It was a silent plane ride until the piolit came and told everyone to buckle their seat belts, they were going to go through a rough rainstorm. Ri-Soo was scared because she wanted to return to her home country safely and she wanted her sister safe from all harm. Her sister has been through a lot of things in her past.

 

“Ri-Soo, its going to be ok. Trust me don t worry. Ill help you through it,” Cheon-soo told me with the same look she always gives me with reasurance. She placed her hand on mine and just reminded me of good memories.

 

We expirianced some wind turbulance in the air. But as soon as the pilot was about to give up, I dozed off. I was having the weirdest dream. I thought I was going to walk through a door to lead me outside the plane, but as soon as I reached the door I had the sensation that someone was trying to kill me. I was so scared until I saw this man. He gave me a look that allowed me to have comfort. He looked familiar but I had no clue who he was. He protected me against the man, and called me yeodongsaeng. I havent been called that before because im the oldest out of me and my sister. But why would this strange man called me that? Then he took the man who was trying to kill me and told me something my father told me when I was in this state,”dont be scared my darling. Nobody shall hurt you here or anywhere else my gwihan.” I wondered how did he know what my father told me. Then I suddenly awoke by my sister. Time to get off the plane and go explore South Korea.

 

 

 

 

~Ri-Soo<3

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(info)--------------------------------

(yeodongsaeng- younger sister

gwihan- precious)

im writing this with my best  friendso we have different signatures to let yall know who writes the chapter. im ~Ri-Soo<3 my friend will be ~Cheon-soo<3 sut leave comments! love not hate