Confusion...

Lost and Found...

  ---Ri-Soo's P.O.V.-----

  "wow yeodongsaeng, i wonder how we are. Mom......* i missed our mom so much little did i kow about her past she rarely spoke about her first husband* Mom never told us we had a brother. I wonder why.... ok what all do you need for the assignment?" i spoke calmly as possible.

 "Well i need it all in a form off a paper due by June 1st unnie. And i also have to look professional about it because apparently what i wear is too unclean for that class." my sister told me while looking down at the floor.

 i shook my head in disbelief. Those college professors are lame. I mean honestly she just needs that class in order to graduate. she loves dance. i have to tell her im going to be working at a big entertainment place soon...

 

 

   ------Flashback in cheon-soo's pov--------

 when we get to korea you will work for the best kpop idol group U-KISS and ill be their choreographer!!!!!!!  unnie dont worry i will finnish college and work very hard fighting!

------Chen-soo's P.O.V.---------

I wonder whats wrong with unnie she has to tell me something i wonder what though.

 "unnie, do you have to tell me something? you have that look." i said worried. she normally worries about me but ever since what happened to her when she was a senior at West View High I was scared for her she is my only sister.

  "yes yeodongsaeng you remember when we said i would work with the best kpop idol group? well im working with a few idols to help the groups get ready for their comeback... but i just dont know aish i wish i knew. we need the money bad and  you gotta finish this course to graduate. what should i do? should i go and complete the work? I-" my sister was saying before i cut her off with a look of shock.

 

" YOURE WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! Are you going to work with U-KISS? i hope so. please say you are!

"Lets be real Cheon-soo we will never get the chance...... but ok lets finish your assignment" my unnie said to keep us on track.

 

 

-The Next Day-

 

  "Unnie! Aish! im so stupid..... whats wrong with me?" i yelped as soon as i got home. i threw my bags on the floor and went into my room.

 nothing is going right anymore. i ask my professor for help but he wont help me. why? im not a bad kid or anything..... omo. i decided to go back on ancestory.com and make sure i was related to him.... i just couldnt believe it. it wasnt a mistake. he was born to my mother. but why wouldnt he stay with us? 

  * Forbidden love song plays from cell*

 

            FROM: Chris....

     message: heyy! guess what i found out????? ok so you know how when you left the sates i was determined to learn some korean so i can understand you and our friends? well i did it. it took forever but i did it. and me and suzy are together i hope you dont mind. do you? has your sister started that job you were so excited about? well i miss you and hope your having fun..... saranghae best friend :)

                                                        ~C.H.K+P.S.T<3~

 

 

     Awe that was sweet. i miss my friends back home. they made me feel better. and chris knows some korean now! aish i gotta have someone help him more.... i gotta text him back.

 

 

TO: Chris

   hey! aish you not kidding? and its about time you and suzy get together! all semester you guys made googlie eyes at each other. but hopefully ill be able to come and see you guys soon. saranghae!

                                  ~LeeCheon-soo<3...

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Ri-Soo<3

 

 

(_____----------------------------

IM SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD TO HURRY FOR EVERYTHING BUT HOPE YOU LIKE IT.