The Meeting.

Lost and Found...

Enterance!!! LEE JOON :3 KEKEKE

 

Cheon-soo walked to her bedroom and plopped on to her bed and closed her eyes. She had FINALLY fixed her family tree. She was still in disbelief that Lee Joon was her and Ri-soo's brother.

*It's not a joke, is it? But how come Ri-soo and I weren't aware of this? Oh well, it's good to know that there is some truth in our situation we're currently in.* Cheon-soo thought to herself as she got up and went into the gameroom to play Xbox. It was one of her things she brought from their house in America. Ri-soo and her had finally settled into their new apartment in Korea. What Cheon-soo loved about it was that it had a beautiful balcony view of the garden in the back of the entire apartment building. 

---*MeanWhile*---

Ri-soo was walking into the large Company in it for her interview. *Ahh, I'm so nervous, holy .* She thought to herself and walked into the company, but then someone caught her eye..It was a guy, slightly tall, he had brown hair and an eyebrow piercing. She let out a quite gasp at how gorgeous he was to her taste in guys. She blushed lightly and continued to walk into the manager's office.

When Ri-soo finally entered the manager's office, the manager was talking to a guy that had longish brown hair, tall, and had that charasmic kind of attitude.

"Ah! Ri-soo-ah! Finally you have arrived. Take a seat. By the way, this Lee Joon." The manager said, and shook Ri-soo's hand.

*L-LEE J-JOON?!* Ri-soo thought to herself, and then looked at Joon as he walked up and said "Annyeongsaiyo, I'm Lee Joon imnida. Welcome to NH Entertainment. I'm just visiting.". Ri-soo bowed her head and smiled politely.

"Annyeongsaiyo, Joon-sunbaenim, it's good to meet you. Do...you perhaps have any sisters?" Ri-soo asked, not believing this was their brother she was standing infront of. It blew her mind.

"Yeah..I think. I havn't had contact with them. My parents didn't agree with me wanting to join Cheondung, SeungHo, GO, and Mir in our band. So, they kind of forbid me from contact with them." Joon looked down, kind of sad. Ri-soo almost had tears in her eyes, but blinked them away. She was so happy. 

"E-excuse me, for a minute manager-nim. " Ri-soo said and left the room. Joon eventually came out to check on her to see how she was doing.

"Are..you okay, Ri-Soo-ah?" Joon asked, tilting his head to the side, the look in his eyes showed he was concerned. "A-Ah, ne, I am. It's just..I'm so glad. Lee Joon, I'm your sister. Cheon-soo is the youngest." Ri-soo said, smiling a little. Joon looked like he was in complete disbelief. 

"Bwo?! Wait, where is the proof?" Joon asked, returning to his calm state. *Is this really happening?! Oh my god, I've been wanting to find my sisters again. I hope this isn't some kind of joke!* He was currently in an excited state.

"Aish! Joon, it's back at Cheon-soo and I's apartment. She had to make a family tree for her college class. She's finishing up in her degree for professional dancing. She has major talent.." Ri-soo looked down, starting to think he won't believe her, even if she did give that much information out.

"Wae?! Are you being serious?" Joon said and then grabbed her hand and dragged her out to his car. "Tell me the directions to your apartment, NOW." Joon demanded, and Ri-Soo told him the directions.

---Joon and Ri-soo arrived at the house, and saw that Cheon-soo was home as well.---

"CHEON-SOO , get down here NOW. " Ri-soo shouted out to her sister. "What did I do this time!" Cheon-soo shouted after, and walked down the stairs. She was on the second to the last step, when she froze, seeing the guy standing at the door, running a hand through his hair. "Unnie...who is this?" Cheon-soo asked, kind of frightened. *Unnie!! Don't bring boys you don't know into our house!! T_T*

"Cheon-soo, it's Joon! But he doesn't completely believe me..he was at the company I said I was applying to, and yeah.." Ri-soo responded back. "Ppalli! Get the family tree!!" 

"W-what?!? AH! Okay hold on" Cheon-soo was completely confused, but got the family tree and approached Joon slightly shy, and handed it over to him. Joon took it and looked at it, then looked up and his eyes were filled with tears. "Oh my god......" Nothing more was said, he just pulled them tightly into his chest.

Cheon-soo felt a blush come across her face, as her own tears rolled down her cheeks. "Joon-oppa!" She whispered, biting her lip trying to stop the tears. "But WHY. Why didn't our parents tell us about you?!" Cheon-soo screamed as she tried to shove out of  Joon's grip, but failed, since he is like 5x stronger than her.

Joon looked at Ri-soo and Cheon-soo and told them to sit down, and told them how their parents didn't like his dream to become a K-pop idol, and live here in Seoul. "So..Mianaeyo, dongseungs. I wish I could've changed their mind, but they took all my contact from you guys, and since you guys didn't know about me, I guess they took away every trace of me..." Joon said, and looked down, but then looked at the two girls again. "BUT, at least we're all here...together, now. Right?..." He gave a bright smile, and hugged them again. *Thank you guys for coming to find me, again..* Lee Joon thought to himself, another tear rolling down his cheek.

"I'm sorry, Joon, for..yelling. It's just a shocking event. You know I'm one of the A+'s (A/N: MBLAQ fanclub name ^^), right?" Cheon-soo added, giggling a bit. Ri-soo just laughed and ruffled Cheon-soo's hair.

"Joon, she knows how to dance Oh Yeah, and Mona Lisa." Ri-soo chimed in, teasing her dongseung.

"Oh really???~" Joon said, and laughed. This was the three sibling's bonding time they caught up on eachother's lives and what had happened to their parents. So, in the end, Cheon-soo, Lee Joon, and even Ri-soo danced together to Mona Lisa. They had a great time. After that, Ri-soo had to head back to the office of the company. Joon tagged along, and explained everything to the manager, which in return, garenteed Ri-soo's new job at NH Entertainment, by passing the test, and being the sibling of the manager's friend.

-------------------------------------------

FINALLY~ My chapter is done. I worked on it for two days >_<. Hope you enjoyed~~

-Heather ^-^.