Paradise

Lost and Found...

The plane finally landed in Seoul's airport. We were greeted by the beautiful horizon of a sunset. The sky was full of purples and oranges, it looked a lot like paradise. Ri-soo and I got off the plane and I smiled at here saying "I told you everything would be okay~" I stuck my tounge out playfully and she ruffled my hair, making me pout.

"Shikkuro, Cheon-soo-ah" Ri-soo giggled and smiled. "It feels so good to be back home, though." It felt nice to see my unnie smile again. I grabbed her hand, and rushed to the luggage pick up.

"So, Ri-soo, where do we go from here?" I asked, kind of lost. "Well, i will get a part-time job and we will get you into the Institute of the Arts to finish your dancing major" Ri-soo responded to me, and off we went.

.We've went through a lot during our lives in the States. Our parents died, and left us some money, but we could hardly pay our bills for the house, let alone get groceries. So we used the remander of it to fly here in Seoul, and get our new apartment that we'll arrive at shortly. 

We arrived there and we quickly got unpacked and we started our lives in Seoul with a clean slate.

TIME SKIP TWO MONTHS:

Two months have passed and we successfully got me enrolled into the institute. I feel bad for Ri-soo though, because I want to help her but im stuck with school work. I'm trying to finish quickly, though. So I can help her in some way, it doesn't feel right leaving everything to her. So, fighting!

It was in the afternoon and I just arrived home from college. "Unni!!" I yelled for Ri-Soo, and she came over.

"Yes, Cheon-soo-ah?" Ri-soo asked, and then I showed her my project assignment. 

"I don't know where to start with it, can you help me, please? Family trees are complicated.." I said with a pout. Family trees always aggrevated me. 

Ri-soo agreed to help, and so we sat infront of the lap top and typed in my name on some family tree sights. We chose to use the site called "ancestry.com". We discovered that we are actually related to people I didn't even know. It was pretty cool to see all of our history in one little site. 

We were scrolling down on the family tree, when we saw something, that literally blew our minds to pieces.

...We saw that we were related to Lee Joon. I didn't think I read it right, to be honest.

"OH MY GOD. UNNIE!!" I screamed in shock, which startled her. "WE ARE RELATED TO A FREAKING AMAZING GUY IN MBLAQ. I've been their fan all these years and I had NO idea that he was even our brother. Ottoke?! What do we do? He probably won't believe us and think we're two psychopathic girls.." I just knew my eyes were as big as apples, just reading that name sent a shiver down my spine.

"First of all, yes this is exciting but stay calm!" Ri-Soo said, I could tell her heart was racing just as fast as mine.

*What do we do from here, though?* I wondered to myself, pouting. I couldn't believe this. "Is this a dream?!" I nearly yelled again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~ It's me Heather. Yeahhh this is a short chapter, but me and my friend hasn't really planned this out throughly, so we're just writing as we read eachothers chapters. Mianae!! ^^