I Found The One

One And The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday and the day before yesterday, far into the night sky

I was thinking about you, what a fool I was

Eventhough you’re right in front of me, or far away

My heart is always with you

Should it be correct to keep it to myself?

Everyone has their own place, I know….

 

 

“Jung Yunho, Kim Jaejoong, seriously! If you two get married I can’t imagine how beautiful and handsome your children will be!”

A middle aged woman says while walking pass us who are sitting on the living room sofa in front of TV. Yunho is currently lying on my lap. Hearing that, he snuggles closer to me and I can’t be redder than this.

“Yah! Aunty, you do know I can’t get pregnant! I’m a boy….” I pout to her and she just laugh and then go to the kitchen.

“Yah, Yunho~ah…. Get up please, it is embarassing~” I caress his hair lovingly.

He just closes his eyes and snuggles again, “I’m sleepy~” he said simply.

“Yah, aunty is watching….” I whisper to him and he just smirks.

“Let her be, she was once young like us” he opens his eyes than smiles to me, “She understands” and reaches out his hand to caress my cheek.

I swear my face got really red right now. The heat is suddenly makes me uncomfortable and it’s this stupid Jung fault.

“Aunty is home already, I want to go home too, Yunho~ah” I whine at him and finally he gets up from my lap.

 

We’re in Yunho’s aunt house. She wants to go to her mother’s home for a while and when she saw us playing on the park, she asks us to guard her house saying that we can spend our time with lovey dovey all day long. I don’t have any idea how embarassed I am that time. But Yunho seems happy and just drag me all along to his aunt’s house.

“I miss you, Jae~” he pouts cutely.

“Me too…. But we can play again tomorrow, it’s getting dark here, kajja! My grandmother will be looking for me later” I peck his lips after making sure no one is watching us.

He grins and pecks my lips in return, “Kajja!”

 

 

We walk hand in hand and enjoying the cold night. I see him smiling to the night starry sky, he is so handsome, loving, caring, what can I ask more? Nothing. I love him with all my heart and I miss him every single minute. Seriously, one day without seeing him is hell for me. I’m crying if I can’t see him, even if it is just one day. I can’t stand it. He is everything to me.

“Yun~”

“Hmm?”

He stares at me and I look away immediately, too embarassed to say what I want to say.

“What is it, Boo?” oh not that nickname.

“Umm…. I just wondering. When we are graduated from high school and got to college, we can work and save the money for our…. Umm…. Wedding….” I know I sound stupid. Really stupid.

He lets go of my hand and it startles me. He turns around and faces me, he stares right into my soul and I can see love there. He leans closer and puts both his palms on my shoulders.

“Yes, Jae. We will do it if I’m still alive. I’ll do whatever Joongie wants me to do for our happiness if I am still alive” and he kisses me on the cheek.

Creepy right? Yes it is. But I got used to it. That’s his way to promise to everyone, not only me. He always say ‘If I am still alive’ if he makes promises. At first I tear up because of his words, but now, I am smiling, knowing that he will grant our promises.

“I love you Yunnie~~” I throw myself to him and he hugs me dearly.

“I love Joongie too~” he whispers on my ear.

 

This is the other thing I love from him. He never call me with ‘you’, he always use my name. I found it strange at first because he did it only to me. But that’s become really sweet now. It sounds cute to my ears. He always know how to make me smile, laugh, shy, this one man is the world for me. I can’t live without him”

***

 

 

When I was happy, or sad

I was always thinking about you, what a fool I was?

Time flows away….

I know….

 

 

“Joongie….”

“Yes Yun? What did you want to say for me?”

We are currently sitting on the swing in the park near my house. This is the place we always hang out everyday.

“I won’t continue my study to college”

I stop my swing and look at him immediately, “What?”

He turns to face me and smiles, “I want to continue my father’s company, I want to help my father in the company, I can’t leave him.”

Yunho’s father owns Soju company. It is popular and their family business got bigger each year. Yunho loves his family so much, he will do anything for them.

“I….” I can’t continue my words as tears already flowing through my cheeks.

“Joongie….” He gets up from his swing and kneel before me. He wipes my tears away.

“You know I can’t stand being away from you even just one day, right?” I can’t make myself to see him in the eyes.

“Joongie….”

“If you don’t want to go to Seoul, then I won’t either” I shook my head.

I feel his hand on my thights, caressing it gently.

“I’ll blame myself if Joongie not going to college”

I open my eyes immediately and stare at him with hurtful expression in my eyes.

“Yunnie….”

“Joongie wants to be a composer, singer, the art worker, Joongie’s world is not here…. I will always be here. Joongie can always go home if Joongie have free time, Joongie can always call me if Joongie miss me…. Remember our promise? We will work to earn money for our wedding. Joongie and I will live happily if I’m still alive till that time” he stands up and embraces me. I can feel his sincerity, his warmth. I love this man. I knew I found the one already.

“Promise Yunnie will always love me eventhough we live far away from each other?”

“I promise Joongie…. I will always love Joongie, my Kim Jaejoong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter