Chapter 4~

Something To Believe In

What is going on? Is she really walking towards this guy that randomly kept staring at her the whole day? She doesn’t believe until she is literally standing face to face with the boy. He’s much taller than her, about 6’1 if Danielle wasn’t mistaken. She didn’t have a plan of what to say while there, she just thought that they should meet. Her mind was completely blank and she stood there literally looking like an idiot.

 

Great job, dummy. Now he’s going to think you are stupid and not talk to you. You just ruined everything.

 

She looked down and when she looked back up, she noticed Maryanne standing next to her. “Hi there! We were wondering if you guys wouldn’t mind us sitting over here in these empty seats? There’s a pole over there in our way and it’s difficult for us to see anything. We came all the way from Mississippi, and we want to make this a memorable experience. Isn’t that right, Dani?”

 

Danielle nodded and smiled. “Sorry. Yeah! Is that cool with you guys?” She said as she rubbed the back of her neck with her hand.

 

...I made that so awkward just now…

 

The guy smiled up at her and motioned for them to sit. “It’s no problem! We understand. Things like that happen!”

 

HIS VOICE. That voice… It’s so deep and amazing and…

 

“You guys are from Mississippi?” A guy sitting behind us said.

 

We just smiled and nodded. “Yeah, we came here to see our favorite band!” Dani was actually feeling a bit more comfortable and took the initiative to answer. “Took a lot to get here, but, we made it!”

 

The tall guy smiled. “I’m Chanyeol, by the way.” He stuckout his hand for us to shake. After shaking his hand, nervously might I add, he started to introduce his friends. “This is my best friend, Baekhyun.” He said pointing to a boy sitting beside him. He was very cute and had a very nice eye smile. I shook his hand. Chanyeol continued his introductions, pointing to the boys as he said their names. “And this is Joonmyun, Jongin, Sehun, and Kyungsoo”.

 

We shook all their hands. “Well, I’m Danielle, you guys can call me Dani, and this is my best friend Maryanne”. I looked over at Maryanne and smiled.

 

“Would you guys like to grab something to eat with us after the concert?” Chanyeol smiled and leaned over closer so we could hear him over the music from the stage.

 

Dani, completely wide-eyed at the question could only look over at Maryanne for assurance. “Sure! Sounds great!” Maryanne said as she smiled and nodded her head towards Dani.

 

Dani smiled and nodded her head. “Can’t wait!”

 

Chanyeol looked at her with a sincere smile. “Great. It’s a date.”

 

And with that, Ashley blushed and continued to enjoy the concert. 

 


Hi everyone! Sorry this is so late!!! Ahhh! I've been so busy with school and now I'm FINALLY done with finals!! I'm going to try updating more now that I'm on break! :) Sorry this chapter is so short! I just really wanted to update it today! Enjoy! Comment, subscribe, and upvote please! c: