Author's Note.

Glaring love.

 

HEY ALL.

Hope everyone’s fine.

So, maybe, just maybe, you’re wondering, why did I not update for so long? Why have I been gone? Why is GL completed?

Or maybe you’re not wondering at all. That’s great too.

I don’t want to go too much into detail but man, it’s been such an awful year. If I thought 2013 was bad, 2014 was just worse.

School, family, school and family some more.

Especially family.

Barely scraped through Year 12, but I just changed school and things are starting to get better.

Why is it the end of Glaring Love already?

It really was supposed to be a short story but honestly, Glaring is a think I’ve been writing when I felt down and needed an escape.

It’s badly structured, badly written at some points and the characters could be better but I do adore the Jessica I created because some of her, represents me.

She starts off as lost, and still ends up as lost but opens up to herself and at the end of it, she is honest to the people that matter to her the most, her members.

I wanted to write more of Daesung, but I made a mistake with starting with Jessica’s Pov and I have a thing for sticking with one POV.

Thank you for reading GL, I’m sorry and thank you again.

Have a great day and hopefully, a great life.

  • Minnie