0o2

Completing the Stars in the "W"

"Junsu hyung?" My eyes grew larger as my jaw dropped open.

The staff must've forgotten that TVXQ split 2 years ago and led him here as he tried to enter as well. I thought to myself.

"Junsu-ah! What are you doing standing in front of the doorway and blo-cking- it..." Yoochun hyung said as his voice toned down a bit.

"Changmin-ah?" Jae hyung came out from their back. I missed them a lot, but I met their eyes with my cold ones.

"Changdol ah, who are you ta.....lking....to...?" Yunho hyung came back from the washroom. As the 3 heads went to their direction, I could tell exactly what Yunho hyung was thinking. He missed them, as much as I did as well. We were all brothers, but this fate was just too much. But Yunho hyung glared at them.

"What are you doing here?" He snarled.

"We went... To get a drink... Then the staff..... Let us in?" Jae hyung explained. I looked over to Yoochun who was crying. Ah, that crybaby. I smiled, but I bit my lip as I noticed that I was smiling.

"Get out." Yunho demanded, making everyone, even me to look in his direction. "Na Ga!" 

"But..."

"I told you to get out!"

"It wasn't our Idea!" Junsu hyung said.

"It certainly isn't mine."

"We didn't mean to leave."

"I never heard the company say that you guys should leave." 

"You could've come with us!"

"You think it's that easy? The name Dong Bang Shin Ki Would have been destroyed! We would've been banned from TV shows and events even if we aren't tied to SM just like how you guys are now!!"

The room fell silent. As I clenched my fists wanting to say something. I didn't want this to be happening.

"JUNG YUNHO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Jaejoong hyung exploded.

"How would you feel, if everyone around you kept saying 'They can't make it. They're just 2.' or stuff like 'Look at these traitors. Playing without the other 3' Tell me. How would you feel?" Yunho hyung growled at them as he went to take his jacket and grabbed my wrist indicating for us to leave.

"We never Intended to leave the group.... Just the Company." Yoochun hyung said as we left the room. I looked at Yunho as I saw the pain in his eyes. I knew he wanted to go and hug them, but he kept his pride. "Yunho Hyung." I sighed.

"What?" 

"The beer tasted good right?" I said trying to cool him down.

"Yeah. It did." His tone changed suddenly. It cracked a bit, He was crying? 

"Yeah..." I just said. I wanted to go unnoticed that I knew he was crying. As we drove home (Yes we were drunk, Luckily we didn't get pulled over.) Yunho Hyung was sobbing a bit. With all that sniffing, I knew he was crying but keeping it all to himself. 

As we arrived home, Hyung went to his room and fell asleep in a matter of seconds, As he did, I called manager hyung, Good thing he was still awake.

"Hyung"

"Mhm?"

"Can I go out? It's already 9, but there isn't any work tomorrow."

"Certainly not, Changmin."

"Pleaaaaaase."

"Is Yunho coming?"

"Eh? No. He's asleep."

"The more I will say  no then."

"I was kidding, He's coming."

"Yeah right."

"Pleaaaase? Just for today?"

"No."

"I'll give you some of my cake!"

Manager hyung Sighed. "Okay fine."

"Assa!"

"What time will you be back?"

"By 12?"

"Where?"

"Shindong hyung's Karaoke Bar."

"I'll send someone to bring you home and back."

"YAY! You're the best hyung!"

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Okay Changmin, what's your business there? Hmmmmm Sneaky Kid. xD 

Hi! Thanks for reading this Chapter and I hope you continue to support this fanfiction! 

Have a good day!