0o3

Completing the Stars in the "W"

As the carpool parked in front of the company, I wore my disguise and went down the stairs. When I reached the Karaoke Bar, I noticed a red shiny sports car. It was obviously Yoohwan's gift for JYJ. They  were still there. I asked the staff to bring me to their room and as I peeked through the door, I saw three men sitting. They were a bit drunk.

Jaejoong hyung was the most sober of the three. Yoochun hyung was sitting there crying, and Junsu hyung comforted him. A waitor was walking and didn't see me peek through the door, when he passed me, he accidentally pushed me, making me open the door and fall in the VIP room.

"CHANGMIN?!" Jaejoong hyung was the first to react.

"What are you doing here?" This time, it was Junsu hyung giving the stink eye.

"Yah, hyung I should be the one mad here." I said dusting off the dirt on my pants. His eyes softened as he looked away.

"But Changmin, what ARE you doing here?" Yoochun hyung asked wiping his tears away from his eyes.

"I wanted to say what I wanted to say. All I did was watch you guys bicker a while ago. So I'll say what I want to say."

They all looked at each other and then left their gaze on me.

"Yunho hyung might have said too much. But it was true. I know it was hard for you guys as well. But it was as well for us too."

They all averted their eyes from me and looked on the ground.

"But, I am a bit concerned about something."

"What is it, Min?" Jae Hyung said as he looked up at me with sadness in his eyes. He obviously wanted to cry. But he was the 'Hero' of the group. As they say, heroes don't cry. I clenched my fists and asked,"Why did you leave?" 

"..." Silence took over the room.

"Ah. Not saying anything? Fine."

"Mianhe, Changmin-ah" Junsu hyung comforted me.

"I think I know the reason anyways. I don't need to know." 

They all looked at me with confused faces.

"What?!" 

"I was there when that group of guys came closer to you guys. Ah! I have an idea. If you don't explain to me what happened, I'm telling Yunho hyung."

"..."

"Oh you guys want me to tell him? Fine."

"..."

"Okay fine." Yoochun hyung gave up.

"YOOCHUN!" Jae hyung screamed.

Chun hyung ignored him and continued, "Before we even became stars, Jae hyung and Junsu borrowed a bit of money from them. SM-"

"SM wouldn't give you the money, and the loan sharks came after you. Yoochun hyung got attacked once because he was seen with you guys, they asked their money from him. And he didn't have the money either, so all 3 of you got beaten up." I interrupted them.

"How did you-" 

"I told you. I was there. Even I was attacked, I got to pay 1/8 of it, so I was beat up the least."

"So it was you who lessened the payment?!" Junsu hyung screamed.

"Mianhe for not telling you guys. I know you left to protect us, but didn't we always say we'd be there for each other? Why didn't you tell us?" I asked them.

They put their heads down. (Keep your head down nananananna xD) "We didn't want you guys to get involved." Jaejoong hyung said.

"Ah, right."

Silence was all that was in the room again.

"I want to say sorry for Yunho hyung's reaction to you guys a while ago." I said breaking the silence

"Why are you saying Sorry? We're supposed to be sorry." Yoochun hyung answered.

"He was just stressed. Our next humanoids performance is up close. And, I could tell he wanted to put his arms around you guys. But just kept his pride. Jung Yunho..." I sighed.

"I just wanted to clear some stuff." I said averting my eyes and biting my lip trying not to cry. With no control over my emotions, my body just walked closer to them and threw my arms around them. "I have to go now. I have a curfew."  I said checking my watch. It's exactly 12 AM. 

I picked up my coat and left. As I rode the car, a warm tear fell on my cheek. I missed them so much.

I crept as I opened the door and went into the room. I saw a mad Yunho standing in front of me tapping his feet on the ground.

"Shim Changmin, Where were you?"