0o5

Completing the Stars in the "W"

"Hyung are you alright? You've been crying since last night." Junsu said as he patted Jaejoong's back.

"WHAT? THE HERO? CRYING?" Yoochun screamed as he heard Xiah say that Jae was crying.

"I... I'm f-fine g-guys." Jaejoong stuttered as he tried to cover up his tears. 

"Is it about the 2?" Junsu asked, not looking into anyone's eye, instead, Junsu looked out of the window.

Sobs were the only thing that could be heard in the room.

"Ah. Is that so?" Yoochun said as well.

Walking out of the room, The younger stopped by the doorway. "Hyung. I wish you get over it soon." 

Jaejoong just looked and nodded trying to wipe his tears away.

"Hyung.... There was a change with the performance." Yoochun said, trying to change the subject.

"What was the change about?" Jaejoong said as he looked up at Chun.

"We're performing in a bigger stadium. I don't know why. Even though only a few people bought our tickets."

"Is that so?" Jae said as he positioned his head facing the floor once again.

"Hyung, don't be so disappointed. Maybe, some more people would buy our tickets!" Chun said trying to cheer Jae up.

All the eldest did was stay quiet with his head down as he was seated. 

"Hyung don't be like that."

"I'm sorry Chunnie."

"For what?"

"For making you worry." Jae said as he looked up smiling at him. Yoochun knew it was fake, but to keep his hyung happy, he smiled back. "It's okay hyung."

"Oh let me cook dinner now. It's almost 6 PM!" Jaejoong screamed. He was always so serious when it comes to feeding the members.

"Sure Hyung." Chun smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

"Yo, Yunho hyung. What are you doing?~" Changmin chirped in english.

"What?" The leader asked the maknae. "Ugh, Changmin. I told you I don't like speaking English. I didn't even understand anything besides 'Yo Yunho' thing."

The younger man laughed.

"Hahaha. You Hyung."

"Whatever min. All you do is make fun of me."

"Awe, is our hyung mad?"

"Our?"

"...."

"Hehe of course hyung, I said our because as you said, you had your daughter bambi..." Changmin said averting his eyes from Yunho.

"Oh. Then wouldn't she call me Appa? Not Hyung?"

"Oh yeah. How silly of me." Changmin said sweating. Luckily, Yunho didn't suspect him of meaning he was talking about the other members.

"But sometimes I wonder... Does hyung ever think of them?" Changmin thought. "Or are they dead to him now?... I don't know...."

Changmin sighed. 

"What's wrong scary maknae?" Yunho joked. Changmin just looked at him but immediately looked away.

"You seem to be in a deep thought. What's wrong?" This time, the older man asked curiously and with care in his eyes. Of course, who else would comfort Changmin but him now?

"Nothing hyung. Just tired. I'll hit the racks first. Night Hyung." The younger looked away and headed to the room.

"Ah... Okay." The leader replied.

 'Something's definitely wrong. I know Changmin too much. He would be hungry if he was tired. But all he did was sleep? Something must be wrong.'

"Ugh.... So frustrating. Anyways. I have to keep myself together..... The next Humanoids performance is coming up." Yunho said as he slapped his face and went into the room, and fell flat on the bed. "But still... Min what is wrong?"

There was no answer.

"Ah. He must be asleep." Yunho said in a whisper. "Night, Min."

On the other bed, was Changmin with a few warm tears on his face. He made no sobs, for Yunho might figure out he was crying. So he stayed quiet, as he cried.

'I miss my hyungs.'