0o4

Completing the Stars in the "W"

~Flashback~

I was so depressed. The Humanoids performance is coming up and I see them. I missed them so much. I wanted to pull of them into a tight hug. Why didn't I?

As Soon as Changmin and I got home, I locked the door and cried myself to sleep which only took me 5 seconds. But as soon as I heard a voice, I woke up. I peeked out of the room and into Changmin's room.

Is he going somewhere?

"Shindong Hyung's Karoke Bar." He said.

He's going back?

"Yeah hyung, I'll be back by 12"

He even got away with it?

"Yeah! You're the best hyung!"

Should I follow him or not? Maybe not, he might have his own business with the three.

I resorted to that thought and went back to my room. 

~Flashback end~

As soon as the door opened, It was 12:13 AM

"Shim Changmin, Where were you?" I asked him. He was shocked and fear was obviously in his eyes. But he chose to stay calm.

"Ah Hyung, I just went to get something I forgot from Shindong Hyung's Karaoke Bar." 

"Ah Jinja?" I rose my eyebrow at him. He averted it. Liars can't look into the other person's eyes.

"Yeah... I'm tired, I'll go to bed first hyung." He smiled and headed to his room.

Should I confront him? No. I might hurt his feelings. Anyways, I gotta get some rest if I want to enjoy tomorrow's day off.

I headed to my room and went to sleep

~The Next Day. (Back to Minnie's POV)~

I woke up to the sound of the Alarm Clock. I might have forgotten to turn it off, it was our day off. I woke up and headed to the kitchen, I should make breakfast to make it up to Yunho hyung, even though he doesn't know I went to meet them last night.

I ramyeon for Breakfast for us and set the table, at the same time, hyung came in with a massive case of bed hair. He was wearing pink Pyjamas and was rubbing his eyes.

"Min...."

"Hyung?"

"I'm hungry."

"I cooked this time. You looked so peacefull sleeping. I didn't want to wake you up."

He looked at me wit curious eyes. "Since when were you this nice?"

I chuckled. "I am nice to people who learn to worship me."

He hit my head and chuckled. "Babo."

We had breakfast and sat on the couch in the Living room.

"Where should we go?"  Yunho hyung asked.

"Mola." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Hmmm... I have no idea on my mind either."

"How bout' we eat?"

"Again? No."

"Sleep?"

"No."

"Stay home"

"Genius Idea." He chuckled.

"That's booooooriingggggg" 

"Suit yourself you whining baby." He said as he stood up and went to his room. I jumped up and opened the door to his room and took Bambi.

"YAH! SHIM GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER BACK!"

"Yah, hyung. You're not a kid anymore"

"Haha! Whatever. SHIM! GIVE.ME.MY.DAUGHTER." 

"Nah, you old geezer." We chased each other around the living room until I hit the bookshelf, making the DB5K Photobook fall wide open.

"Who owns that?" Hyung turned cocky.

"Ahahahahahaha....."

"Changmin." He gave me the stink eye.

"I do..." 

"Why do you-"

"When did you start not caring at all about them hyung?" 

The room fell silent. Yunho hyung suddenly let out a lopsided grin. Then it was followed by a tear.

"Hyung... I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry."

"Yeah. You're right Min. I have turned heartless." He said looking up as more tears fell down his cheeks.

I pulled Yunho hyung into a hug and patted him on the back.

I was doing this for the first time. It was always Hyung who comforted me when I was crying.

Yunho hyung backed up after wiping the final tear. I went to pick up bambi and handed it over to him.

"Crybaby." I said trying to lighten up the mood. But all I got was a face with a cold expression.

"Ah, Jinja. Come on hyung let's get some Ice cream. I'm feeling hot in here." I said as I went into my room and then into the bathroom.

After both of us were done taking a bath, We put on our disguises, and of course, we had to go to one with private rooms again. As we did, we took off our disguises and sank onto the couch.

"After the performance of Humanoids, are we having another one the week after?" I asked trying to build a conversation.

"Mhm. Not really after a week but at leat a week and a half. Didn't you forget SM Town?"

"Right." I said my ice cream.

"So How's moonlight prince?"

"Good."

"When's the next episode shooting?"

"Tomorrow at 2 PM."

"I just watched all the past episodes yesterday."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yep."

"How many legs does a spider have?"

"According to you it's 2."

"Why am I on the show?"

"Again according to you, the other MC's are old. You're the prince." He sighed.

"What did I say when nobody voted for my poem?"

"They know nothing about Literature."

"What did the other MC's say?"

"..."

"Seriously hyung? Do you just skip parts to watch me?" I chuckled.

"..."

"..."

"Well to be honest.... Yeah."

"I feel loved hyung. REALLY loved." We both started laughing like crazy.

"Anyways, now that I feel a bit refreshed, I'll treat you to dinner." Hyung said smiling as he stood up.

"YAY!" I said as my mouth opened a huge smile.