0o1

Completing the Stars in the "W"

"It's been at least 2 years now. Hasn't it?" I sighed as I sank on to the couch in the living room, still wearing my hamtaro pyjamas. I pulled an album from the shelf next to my seat and opened it. As I looked over all the pictures, my eyes went blurry and wet. I was crying? I wiped my tears when suddenly Yunho hyung came in.

"Are you alright Min?" He asked me with those caring eyes.

I smiled and tried my best to hide the album with the pillow next to me. "Yeah hyung, just a small cold."

He looked at me with confused eyes, "But it's summer."

"That doesn't mean you can't get a cold." I chuckled.

"Well that's true." He smiled. He's always so caring.

"Why are you still in your PJ's? Isn't it warm wearing that?" He laughed.

"I just woke up. And No, it's not warm that warm."

"Haha, Why don't you get a shower now? Oh yeah, We have a practice in one hour, and Manager hyung let us have the day off tomorrow."

"YAY!' I said jumping out of the couch.

"Let me go and just cook breakfast for today, okay Min?" 

"Ne, Hyung." I beamed. 

As he left, I closed the album and put it back in the shelf. Thousands of memories I can't get over flashed into my mind. They.... We were even closer than a bond brothers had. There was this connection that only 5 of us could understand. I sighed and stood up to prepare for a shower. When I was done, I changed into those clothes I bought in Paris... With Yoochun hyung. I wiped my hair and styled it. Dancing Humanoids in Jeans? "Yes I'm cool like that."  I said as I walked out of the room and saw Yunho hyung preparing the table.

"You're just in time, Changdol ah." He smiled, as we sat down. I glanced at the food on the table. It was just like Jaejoong hyung's cuisine. As I put a spoonful in my mouth, it wasn't that bad. It was tasty! But not as delicious as Jaejoong hyung's. 

"Sho, bow bush it tashte Min?" He said with his mouth full of food.

"Aish, Chew your food first. And don't talk when your mouth is full." I chuckled. "And yes, it tastes good." 

He swallowed the mouthfull of food he ate and asked smiled. "It feels like we can even talk without saying anything. I was thinking you wouldn't be able to understand that, So I stuffed my cheeks with food. Seems like you did." 

"Yeah, I'm just really awesome." I giggled. 

"Guys? I'm picking you guys up again. For practice." Manager hyung said knocking at the door. We looked at each other and quickly ate the food and drank water to prevent ourselves from choking. We took our bags and jackets and opened the door. 

"Oh Manager Hyung!" Yunnie hyung said.

"So, shall we go?" Manager hyung asked. We both nodded to answer.

 

We were able to finish practice early today. And we had no other schedules for the day too. It was about 6 PM when we finished. Manager hyung let us go drinking for a bit, it was our day off after all. But he told us to be back by 9. Adults with curfews. I felt like a kid. As me and Yunho hyung put on our diguises, we went into a karaoke bar, it belonged to Shindong hyung, so as we entered, The staff led us to the VIP room. Drinks, Karaoke, Books all those kind of things were in there. I sat down on the couch choosing a song, The first songs I saw everytime I flipped and skipped pages were "Empty", "Be My Girl", "Uncommitted", "Pierrot", "In Heaven", "Get out" and...... "W". I flipped and flipped until I found our songs. Yes I wanted to sing TVXQ songs instead of other singers. Because I'm cool like that. I entered Catch Me and started the duet with Yunho hyung. We were drinking as we sang as well. 

[Yunho] Gajimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa han madil motanda i baboga
[Changmin] 
Naega waeeeeeeeeeeeee i baboman bwasseulkka? Cham motnan neol
[Both] Baby Catch me catch me, girl tonight, Tteona beorigi jeone (I'm serious 2x)
Nareul japgo makgo ulgo ttaerigo, Iyureul malhaejwotdamyeon (I'm Serious 2x)

We Both laughed as the song finished, and sank down on the chair.

"Min, I'm just going to use the bathroom for a sec." Hyung said as he left the room. Then the door suddenly opened

"Hyung did you forget something?" I said as I looked over to the door to my right. My eyes grew wider as our eyes met. It wasn't Yunho hyung. It wasn't the staff either. The Man's eyes grew bigger as well. 

"J-J-J-Junsu-Hyung?" 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

I seem to have grown fond of cliffhangers :D xD I hope you enjoy the first Chapter! :D