Unexpected News

Love Isn't as Simple as Boy Meets Girl

 

 

Hyoyeon woke up to the bright light coming from the bedroom window.  She took a quick glance at the small clock on top of the table and jump out of the bed immediately when she realizes that it's 7 in the morning and she has to go to the company that she's gonna work for in an hour.

 

She rushed to the bathroom then took a quick shower. As soon as she's finished, she stepped out of the bathroom and went directly to the closet. Standing there for a while, choosing her outfit meticulously. She doesn't know why, but she wants to look her best when meeting her new boss. As for the saying "First impression lasts", she clearly wants to be at her best.

 

After debating in her mind what she's going to wear, she came up with a white formal blouse, paired it with a black high-waisted pencil skirt that's just a few inches above the knee, showing her well toned legs. And a black high-heeled pumps to complete her look. She then made herself up by putting a light make-up. She decided to let her hair down. After looking at herself in front of the mirror, she grabbed her white bag and headed downstairs.

 

There she saw Yuri packing her clothes, looks like her bestfriend seems to be going somewhere. She can't help but ask her.

 

"Yuri-ah, going somewhere?" she asks Yuri while helping her pack.

 

"I'm really sorry Hyoyeon-ah, but my manager called and said that I have a runway show in Japan. I just got told this morning, so you see I'm kinda in a hurry to pack here." Yuri answered while throwing clothes and stuffs on her luggage.

 

"So, you're leaving me here? But I just got here!" Hyoyeon pretended to be sad while pouting her lips.

 

"Yah! Don't blame me! And besides, I'm only gonna be gone for 3 days, I'll be back in no time." Yuri explained to her. She scanned Hyoyeon from head-to-toe and smiled slyly.

 

"What now?" Hyoyeon asks. Totally noticing her bestfriend's evil grin.

 

"Oh, nothing... you just look... kind of different now Hyoraeng."

 

"Well, I need to look presentable when meeting my new boss, and F.Y.I, I wear this kind of stuff everyday because of my work." Hyoyeon tells her. Partly true, she needs to look like this because of her work, what do you expect? T shirts and pants? She's now an Executive Manager. She needs to look proffesional and classy.

 

"Enough chatting, I'm gonna be late for my flight! Anyways, would you mind dropping me to the airport before going to your appointment? You can use my car." Yuri offered.

 

"Yeah, sure.."

 

 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

Eunhyuk heard his phone ring while going through some paperworks. He checked the number and found out that it's Minho.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Eunhyuk answered the call, irritated.

 

"Yow! Wazzup Hyuk?' he heard Minho's voice on the other line.

 

"What do you want Choi? I have things to do. Better make this quick." Eunhyuk ordered. With all the paperworks and meetings to attend to, distractions like this isn't helpful at all.

 

"Chill Bro, I have something to tell you." Minho's voice on the other line made Eunhyuk curious. The way Minho said those was like in a teasing manner.

 

"What?"

 

"She's back Hyuk.'

 

"Wait, she's back Who?!"

.

.

.

.

...............

 

"Hyoyeon..."

 

Eunhyuk sat in his chair frozen and speechless at the same time. He cannot believe what Minho just told him. She's back after 3 years? Why?

 

"Yah, Lee Hyukjae.. still there?" Minho spoke from the other line.

 

"Yeah, i'm still here. How did you found out about it?" Eunhyuk managed to ask.

 

"Remember Yuri? Her bestfriend? Well, we are working together in a runway show in Japan. I saw her with Hyoyeon while I was going inside the airport just a while ago. And I have to say, Hyoyeon looks completely different from back then!" explained Minho. He can't imagine Eunhyuk's face.

 

"So? You know how I hated her. I don't care about her anyways." Eunhyuk half-lied. He hated her yes, but he's actually quite curious of what Hyoyeon looks now.

 

"Aish... wait till you see her.." Minho tells him.

 

Eunhyuk was about to answer Minho when his secretary enters his office, cutting his conversation with Minho.

 

"Ok, look, I got to go now, have a safe trip!"  With that, Eunhyuk ended the call and faces his secretary.

 

"Mr. Lee, sorry to bother you but your father would like to speak to you in his office. And at 8:00 this morning, you have an appointment with the new executive manager for sales that the New York branch sent." Mrs. Jung, her secretary informs him.

 

"New executive manager?" He asks.

 

"Yes, you're gonna meet her this morning."

 

Her? I thought they sent a guy?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:  woah! 2nd update. So, how is this update? hehe.. Hyukkie knows that Hyoyeon is back, what will happen next?

Comment and let me know what you think.

Don't forget to subscribe!