Evil Schemes

Love Isn't as Simple as Boy Meets Girl

-Hyoyeon’s  P.O.V- 

 

I am sure this is all just a dream. But can dreams be these real?

 

He is standing across the room looking handsome. And he is smiling right at me.

 

In this room full of people it seems like we are just the only ones around.  Standing face to face, looking at each other’s eyes. And before I knew it, he is now standing in front of me.

 

I can feel my heart beating extremely fast. He then started to move his face closer to mine, I can feel his breath brushing up my face. Before I can completely figure out what is going on I felt his lips touch mine.

 

I was taken aback for a moment, but then I found myself responding to his kiss. It was one of the most wonderful things that happened to me. Being kissed by the man that you love. I felt our kisses are getting deeper and he is now holding me much tighter. I can stay like this with him forever………..

 

“Hyoyeon-ah! I’m back!” I heard someone scream and my eyes immediately shot open.

 

 I looked around and realized that I am inside a bedroom.

 

Great, so it was just a dream? I sighed and got up. It was 4:00 in the morning. How come Yuri arrive from Japan without telling me? Aish….

 

“It was just a dream Hyoyeon. A dream that probably won’t ever come true.” I tell myself disappointingly while going down the stairs.

 

-END of P.O.V.-

 

“Yah! Yuri-ah, why did you have to arrive this early? It’s 4 in the morning!” Hyoyeon exclaimed to Yuri while walking towards her.

 

Yuri gave her a mocking smile and immediately runs to her and hugs her.

 

“So, that’s how you welcome back your best friend after not seeing her for a while?” Yuri said while still hugging her. Yuri is hugging her so tight that she cannot almost breathe!

 

“Erm, you can let go now, I can’t breathe! You want me to die?” Hyoyeon laughed.

 

“So tell me about your work!” Yuri exclaimed a little too giddy. While eyeing her.

 

Hyoyeon sensed Yuri and found her excitement suspicious. It’s like she knows something that Hyoyeon doesn’t know.

 

“Why are you so giggly?” She can’t help herself but ask Yuri.

 

“Well, you work for him right?”  Yuri gave emphasis on the “him”. And Hyoyeon already knew what she’s talking about.

“Wait, so you actually know?” Hyoyeon’s voice sort of raised up.

 

“Uhmm.. yeah, the moment you said the company name, I already knew who you’re gonna work for.” Yuri explained to her with apologizing eyes.

 

“And you didn’t even bother to tell me?”

 

“I’m really sorry Hyoyeon-ah, I just didn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable in your first day here.”

 

Hyoyeon didn’t respond to Yuri’s statement and just remained silent. Yuri felt guilty and went next to Hyoyeon’s side and gave her a comforting hug.

 

“I’m so sorry Hyo. I didn’t know you’re gonna be so affected by this. It must be so hard for you.”

 

Both of them didn’t said a word for a moment. Silence enveloped Yuri’s apartment.

 

‘It’s just so hard for me to see him again, yet alone working for him.” Hyoyeon said through sobs. Yuri was surprised to see Hyoyeon cry. But then again, Hyoyeon has probably cried a gazillion times over Eunhyuk.

 

“Then why don’t you just quit then?” Yuri suggested. She can’t stand Hyoyeon to be hurt again. 5 years of suffering was enough. She can’t believe that her best friend hasn’t forgotten that guy.

 

“And what? Give him the pleasure I am intimidated working for him and that someone is still head-over-heels in love with him even after all these years? No Yuri-ah. I won’t let that. I am gonna work for him and prove that I am over him!” Hyoyeon answered with all conviction. Truth of the matter is, she isn’t actually over him. But she is trying her best.

 

It’s been one week now since she started working. Sure, it’s been hard for her. Facing him almost every day for a whole day. It’s tough. Some of the employees even told her that Eunhyuk is a little different lately, especially when she started working there. It seems like he is more willing to work and doesn’t get bored easily.

 

Some even speculates that there’s something going on between them. Now that made Hyoyeon a little comfortable. She even finds Eunhyuk strange because he is always going in her office even though there’s nothing to talk about. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Woah! But that’s insane!” Minho exclaimed at Eunhyuk. He can't believe what he just heard from his bestfriend's mouth. Seriously? Does he have to do that? He is definitely over the line now.

 

"Why? I just wanna find out if she still has feelings for me. It will be fun!" Eunhyuk on the other hand looked excited and up for his own plan. Well, yeah. Obviously he plans on making moves to Hyoyeon and see if Hyoyeon is still in love with him. Sure playing with a girl is not a good idea, but hey, he's born a player anyways.

 

"I think you're over the line Hyuk." Minho said with a straight and serious face.

 

"Come on, nothing bad is going to happen. Besides, it's just for fun."

 

"Then, suit yourself." Minho accepted his defeat and left Eunhyuk. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Miss Kim, Mr Lee would like to see you." Hyoyeon was interrupted by her secretary, Ji Hyun while she's doing a report on the company's sales in the last 4 months.

 

"Which Mr. Lee?" she asks dumbfounded. Oh, wait! Who else? Of course that Eunhyuk again, he's the only Mr. Lee that keeps on coming in her office and  is always checking up on her work.

 

"Wait, never mind. Forget what I said." Hyoyeon immediately got up from her seat, left whatever it is she is doing and headed to Eunhyuk's office which is 1 floor above hers.

 

"What do you need this time?" She asks him as soon as she enters his office.

 

"Seriously, Hyoyeon, what's wrong with you? I just want updates about the reports that I asked you to make. Why are you so pissed off?" Eunhyuk answered her with a mocking smile.

 

"Well, it's almost finished. Can I go now?" Hyoyeon can't stand to be in a room woth this guy. It's just not helping her to get over him.

 

She was about to go when Eunhyuk got up of his chair faster than she could imagine and grabbed her hand. Surprised by his actions, she tried to loosen his grip by twisting her hands but it was no use. Eunhyuk held her even more tighter to the point that their bodies  are now so close.

 

Hyoyeon used all of her strength to push Eunhyuk away and she succeeded. She ran towards the door but Eunhyuk blocked her. She now step backs until she felt a hard surface against her back. Eunhyuk walked towards her and placed both of his hands on both sides of the wall, trapping her.

 

"Eunhyuk. Let me go." She said calmly. What is he seriously trying to do?

 

"But you like me Hyo."

 

Yes I do! But you are an idiot who played wih my feelings! Hyoyeon wanted to scream but she prevented herself.

 

"No. Not anymore." Hyoyeon asnwered sternly. Tears are now starting to form in her eyes, but she fought them. She cannot let Eunhyuk see her weak side. She can't cry in front of him.

 

"Really?"

 

He moved his face closer to hers and before Hyoyeon could react, she felt his lips on hers. Hyoyeon felt like she was in a dream. But she got herself back to reality. Fresh tears flowed from her eyes, and luckily, Eunhyuk noticed them and stopped what he was doing.

 

Hyoyeon is crying in front of him. He looked at the figure in front of him and felt an something inside of him, was it concern? Guilt? He wiped her tears away but she slapped his hands.

 

And without a word, she got out of the office. Not minding the other people's stares, she continued to run until she found a secluded corner. She sat in one of the sofas and burried her face on her hands.

 

Why did he do that? Working here is definitely not a good idea. Coming back here is did not do her any good. Eversince he found out that she has feelings for him way back in their sophomore years in highschool, he's been giving her false hopes and always made fun of her feelings. Causing her more pain. But somehow, she cannot find a way to forget him. Sometimes she wants to slap her own self for still loving him despite the pain that it is causing her. Those many sleepless nights, many times she cried because of him, she still cannot forget him. Why is it so hard to forget him? She's always ending up crying because of that stupid guy.

 

"Hyoyeon?"

 

She didn't look up, but she recognizes the voice. It was Doojoon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Finally! An update for all of you... I hope you like this chapter. Eunhyuk is so bad don't you think?  [*sorry to Eunhyuk fans for making him a bit bad here*]

Don't worry, he's not gonna be bad forever. keke.. anyways, comment ok? your comments inspire me to update more!  Woah! So some of you wants Doojoon to be with Hyo? well... wait and see...

And also pray for Sooyoung, Jessica and Hyoyeon! they're sick and yet they performed at today's 3rd Japan tour.

My classes are about to start on Monday, june 6th, soo.. I maybe can update on weekends only. [*sorry about that*]      College is just so urgghh! Hectic!  

but I hope you won't leave me!