We Meet Again

Love Isn't as Simple as Boy Meets Girl

 

 

Hyoyeon parked in front of the L.H.J Corporation. She's completely amazed of how big this company is. Everything is glass and you can see the inside. The inside interior is simply breathtaking. Modern with a hint of simplicity.

 

She walked inside the building with two men opening the glass doors for her. She scanned the inside of the building and found herself completely awed.

 

Seems like it's a pretty busy day for a company like this, although it's still early in the morning. Employees are going back and forth with stacks of paperworks in their hands.

 

She passed by the others and went straight to the reception area where 2 middle aged women greeted her with a warm smile.

 

"Annyonghaseyo. I'm Kim Hyoyeon, the new executive manager for sales. I believe I have an appointment with Mr. Lee."

 

"Ah.Yes, Mrs. Jung, his secretary will lead you to him. If you could just wait a bit." One of the receptionist tells her.

 

"Oww, Okay. Thanks!" She turned her back and didn' notice someone is heading her way.

 

~BAMM!~

 

Lots of paperworks flew in the air and scattered everywhere.

 

"Mianhe, I didn't see you." Hyoyeon apologized while bowing non-stop. She looked up to see who she bumped into and found man a liitle older than her wearing a business suit which she found extremely handsome.

 

"It's okay, It's my fault anyways, I wasn't looking." the man with the handsome face says to her while picking up the scattered  documents.

 

"I'm really sorry, I really am." Hyoyeon apologized again. She just cannot take her eyes off the man in front of her.

 

"I'm Kim Hyoyeon by the way." She introduced herself while giving that gorgeous smile of hers.

 

"And I'm Yoon Doojoon."

 

"Nice to meet you Doojoon-shii."

 

"Nice to meet you Ms. Kim." He answered while smiling straight at her. And by the looks of it, it seems like Hyoyeon's heart stopped beating for a second there after seeing that oh-so-handsome smile of Doojoon.

 

"So, where are you headed Ms. Kim?" Doojoon asks through the stacks of paperworks in his hand.

 

"Actually, I'm waiting for Mrs. Jung." She answered.

 

"Mr. Lee's assistant?"

 

"I guess so, that's what the receptionist said."

 

"How about I take you there?" Doojoon offered. His smile is just too irresistable to resist.

 

"Well, is it ok? I mean it seems like you have a lot of things to do." As much as Hyoyeon wanted to accept the offer, she doesn't want to cause trouble on Doojoon's part.

 

"No, it's perfectly fine. I"m on my way there too."

 

"Okay then." Hyoyeon accepted with a smile that never seems to leave since she started talking to Doojoon. They were about to walk to the elevator when a voice spoke from nowhere.

 

"No, that will be fine, I can take Ms. Kim to her appointment." Hyoyeon and Doojoon turned around to see who just spoke and found an old looking lady. Hyoyeon assumed that it's Mrs. Jung, the secretary of Mr. Lee.

 

"Oww, you must be Mrs. Jung." Hyoyeon then bowed to the old lady as a sign of respect.

 

"Good Morning Mrs. Jung." Doojoon greeted on the other hand. Mrs. Jung glanced at Doojoon and Hyoyeon back and forth which made the two blush.

 

"Mr. Yoon, I believe you still have lots to do, better start with them then huh?" the old lady tells Doojoon. Doojoon scratched his head.

 

"Well, yes, but I offered Hyo- I mean Ms. Kim to take her in the VP's office." Doojoon answered.

 

"Will that be alright  Mrs. Jung?" Hyoyeon asked. The truth is, she really wants Doojoon to take her, he seems so nice. Not to mention hot.

 

"I'm sorry but I'm gonna be the one to take her. Now, Ms. Kim, let's go." the old lady then led Hyoyeon to the elevator leaving Doojoon standing in the middle of the area.

 

Hyoyeon can't help but glance at Doojoon and waved goodbye at him. She looks kinda disappointed, but maybe they'll run into each other again, since they practically work on the same building. Hyoyeon smiled at that thought.

 

Once inside the elevator, Mrs. Jung pressed the no. 7 button and the elevator closed. Every floor that the elevator passes, Hyoyeon's heart began to even beat faster. She doesn't know why, but she seems to be nervous and scared. She has been feeling this since last night. Even though there seems to be nothing to be totally worry about.

 

The elevator then suddenly stops, she looked up and saw that it's already on the 7th floor. Hyoyeon could feel her body tense. Maybe it's just part of the new-company-new-environment thinggy. Or maybe it's because she doesn't kow who her new boss really is. Well, all she knows is that it's a guy, and he's a total playboy. Since her boss in New York told only those stuffs.

 

She followed Mrs. Jung and when they reached the corner of the lobby they turned left. Hyoyeon saw a large white room filled with employees that are all working on their desks, some are going back and forth. She saw some of them looking and staring at her while she passes by them.

 

"Is she his new girlfriend?" Hyoyeon heard one woman.

 

"No, I don't think so, he is still dating that socialite remember?" another one answered.

 

Hyoyeon just ignored all of those and continued following Mrs. Jung. They finally stops in front of a glass door with the words "OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT" engraved on the glass door.

 

"Mr. Lee will be wiith you in a moment, he still has another appointment." Mrs. Jung informs her while opening the door for her. She steps inside the office with a nervous feeling.

 

"You want anything Ms. Kim? water, coffee?" Mrs. Jung offered to her.

 

"No, thank you. I'm fine." Hyoyeon answered. With that, Mrs. Jung left her alone in the office.

 

She found herself scanning the huge office and she found the office to exude manliness. It's like a black and white room.White walls, black and white furnitures, and a huge glass wall just behind the vp's desk which overlooks Seoul's amazing picturesque city. A small square picture frame caught her attention and when she was just about to grab it, she heard someone spoke.

 

"You must be the new executive manager for sales."

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

...

...............

.....................................

 

She stood there.Frozen.

 

That voice. Not just any other voice.

 

But HIS...

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

"Of course dad, everything's going well. the sales have gone up to even 65% in just 2 months." Eunhyuk explained to his father.

 

"I know that you're doing everything you can Hyukjae, but we can't let other companies out do us right? You understand what I am saying? You're going to be the next president, a lot is expected from you." His father tells him.

 

Eunhyuk is gonna be te next president of L.H.J Corporation. Of course he knew that, as you can see, his father named the company after him, the only son of one of the most powerful chaebols in Korea. Which is why a lot of pressure is on him.

 

"The sales must go up Hyukjae. Arasso?" his father told him. He just nodded but ignored whatever his father just said to him.

 

Speaking of sales, he remebered that he has an appointment with the new sales person.

 

"Uhmm..dad, I think I got to go now, I have to see the new executive manager for sales. The one that the New York branch sent." He told his father.

 

"Ok. That's good. Maybe he can help in raising up the sales." his father says to him while reading some reports on his desk.

 

"Actually, its's a she." He corrected. He then went straight to the door and left his father's office.

 

He's now a few feet away from his own office when Mrs. Jung appears in front of him.

 

"Mr. Lee, Ms. Kim is now inside of your office. She's waiting for you." Mrs. Jung informs him.

 

And because the doors are glass, he can directly see the woman inside his office standing right in front of his desk with her back facing him.

 

He scanned her from head to toe and found himself drawn to the woman already. The woman has a perfect figure with a long brown wavy hair. He opens the door and steps inside.

 

"You must be the new executive manager for sales."  he said to her.

 

He noticed that the woman in front of him suddenly became stiff. It's like she froze.

 

Then, she suddenly turns around..

 

He found himself staring at the beautiful woman. She seems familiar though. He thoughts.

 

They stood there standing and staring straight into each other's eyes. Then, he realizes something while looking at this woman.

 

It's HER. Really her.

 

Minho was right. She's totally different from back then.

 

He's now looking at a different woman.

 

A different Kim Hyoyeon.

 

"Hyoyeon." Was all that came out of Eunhyuk's lips.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Finally! An update! hehe.. Sorry for not updating.. I''ve been so busy with my College applications these days. I hope you understand.

I hope you like this update. Actually I was suppose to update yesterday, but I din't know what happened. I really am sure that I clicked "update chapter" but when I looked at my story, the update wasn't there! And when I went to see the draft, half of what I typed was gone! so yeah,I had to re-type again...

Anyways, I hope you like this one.. Yeah! They finally sees each other again! keke... what will happen next?

 

Commennts are loved! Don't forget to Subscribe!

Thanks for all the love and support...