asdfghjkl

Love Isn't as Simple as Boy Meets Girl

 

 

Hyoyeon's P.O.V.

 

Wait, why is everybody seem to stare at me? Is there something wrong? When I entered a while ago, the security were all smiling as they greeted me. As well as the other people when I passed right at them. Aish.. this is so weird.

 

"Goodmorning Ms. Kim."  Two people in their business attires greeted me as I get inside the elevator. I greeted them too with my warmest smile, not showing to them my confusion. Finally, as I get out the elevator and headed towards my office, all the people smiles,waves and being all friendly to me. Wait! What's happening?

 

"Good Day Ms. Kim."

 

"You look beautiful today mam."

 

"Have a nice day Ms. Kim."

 

Woah! Woah! How did I get so popular? This is so weird. Everybody seems to be so kind to me. Too kind.

 

As soon as I got inside my office, I quickly sat down on my chair, then observed everyone else through the glass doors. They're now talking with each other and looking at me from time to time. What? They were all nice to me then all of a sudden like a passing of a wind, they're already gossiping about me? What's wrong with this day?! urgghh! This is so stressing!

 

"GoodMorning Ms. Kim!" Ji Hyun, my secretary greeted me as she enters my office. Somehow, I have gotten to like her and feel comfortable around her. She's pretty and hardworking. I'm sure we'll get along just fine.

 

"Oh, hello Ji Hyun, and goodmorning to you. Well, not a good morning for me actually." I told her as she prepares my coffee. She frowned and smiled sweetly at me. Not just any smile, but a mischievous one. Like she knows something I don't. Hmm...

 

"Woah, Ji hyun-ah, what's with that smile huh?"

 

She shifted her body facing her back at me and fished out a newspaper form the couch. Funny though, I didn' t see that when I walked in. I yawned sleepishly as Ji Hyun walks towards me only to see her frowning as she stare at my right wrist.

 

Oh great! I totally forgot that my wrist is still on bandage. Aish. I better not tell the whole story. It would surely cause trouble.

 

"What happened to your arm Ms. Kim?"

 

"Nah, nothing major., I just cut myself at home while doing some stuffs." I told her convincingly. She nodded and seemed to be convinced. Yey!

 

"Well, I think you might wanna look at this." She handed me the newspaper and when I looked at it, my eyes almost popped out and my jaw dropped, literally.

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???" I screamed my lungs out and unknowingly jump out from my chair. Who wouldn't react to this? My face was on the front page of the nation's newspaper, with a photo of Eunhyuk helping me get inside his car!!

 

Ji Hyun took a step back. Probably scared of my sudden outburst. I scanned the article with wide eyes and one sentence caught my attention that made me even more shocked.

 

NEXT CEO's NEW LADYLOVE?

 

But I am not his ladylove! Well, I kinda wished that actually for years now. Wait! Stop what you're thinking Hyo. You're over him remember?  

 

"But I am not his lady!" I screamed once more. So, this is the reason why everyone's so nice to me. They actually think I am Eunhyuk's gf huh? Aish. I hope Doojoon oppa won't believe it when he sees this.

 

Doojoon oppa? Since when did I care of what he thinks? He's hot and all, but...

 

*Gee Gee Gee Gee baby, baby*

 

"Yoboseyo?" What could Yuri want this time?

 

"Hyo! OMO!" I heard her scream at the top of her lungs. I guess she now knows the latest "issue". Haiizz....

 

"I guess you know it too huh." I answered her calmly. I can see her now being all giddy and stuff. I'm sure she's gonna bombard me with endless questions!

 

"Kyaa! Aigoo! Is it true???"

 

"Yah! Aniyo~ Of course not!"

 

"Come on hyoyeonnie... you can tell me everything! I'm your bestfriend remember?"

 

"Aish.. I'll talk to you later. Bye Yul!"

 

End of P.O.V.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Hyukjae, is this true?" Eunhyuk's head shot up when he heard his father spoke. He was so busy with a lot of paperworks that he didn't even notice his father enter his office.

 

wait... what is he talking about now?

 

"What is it dad?" Eunhyuk asked with questioning eyes. Well, he can already smell that he's in big trouble, considering the tone of his father's voice. But he didn't get an answer, instead, his father walked up to him slowly with burning eyes and threw a newspaper straight right at him.

 

"THIS." His father told him with a stern voice.

 

He looked at the front page and read the article, and instead of being angry and all, a smile unknowingly formed in his lips.

 

 

"Oh, this, actually, she's my fiancée ."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:

 

Hey everyone, sorry if i haven't updated in so long. well, did you like this one? hehe... i hope you did...

as for the title of this chap, i cannot think of anything, so..yeah, that's why the title is like that, keke...

i'll update as soon as i can 'kay?

 

Don't forget to comment! your comments makes me happy and encourages me to update more!

take care y'all!