Uh-Oh...

Love Isn't as Simple as Boy Meets Girl

 

 

Yuri looked at the wall clock at the corner of her living room. It's 1 am in the moring. But Hyoyeon isn't home yet. She's starting to get nervous, all these imaginations in her head are making her tense up. How come she's not home yet? Did something bad happen? Yuri shoved out the unimaginable thoughts inside her head.

 

"Aigoo~~ where could she still be at this time?" Yuri asked herself, trying to calm down. Her bestfriend usually calls her if something comes up, so that she won't be worried. But this time, it's different. Not even a single text message or call. Every minute that passes  makes her even more nervous that it can drive her insane.

 

She picks up her cellphone and scrolls down to Hyoyeon's number.

 

"Yah! You little pabo! You better pick up or else..." She said while staring at her bestfriend's phone number.

 

She pressed the 'call' button and waited for a response on the other line.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Eunhyuk oppa, you can let me down now." Hyoyeon blurted out as Eunhyuk carries her. Eunhyuk looked at her with an amused expression, but didn't seem to care at what she said. She sighed submissively.

 

"But oppa, we're going to the wrong direction. That's where that old scary guy is!" Hyoyeon hissed with a worried face. She shiverred upon remembering what happened to her. And why does Eunhyuk show this much concern on her?

 

Eunhyuk felt her body shiverred and cursed silently. How can a man do this to a woman? And why is he concern about her in the first place?

 

"What did he do to you Hyo?" he asks as he stares at  the helpless pair of eyes. He's sure there's fear in those eyes. He can't help but feel sort of, protective?

 

"Uhmm... I really don't want to talk about it." She answered, looking away.

 

Eunhyuk just let her be, he cannot imagine what she's been through. It must be tough for her. If only he hadn't given her that much work, then maybe she didn't stay up this late just to finish them. He reprimanded himself silently.

 

"Hyukjae oppa, are we really gonna go in that direction?" He heard her say getting him back to reality.

 

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, wait. Sit here first." He gestured to a nearby sofa as he let down Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon agreed and sat comfortably.  Eunhyuk was about to leave when Hyoyeon tugged his shirt. He turned around and saw an innocent but at the same time fear-stricken Hyoyeon.

 

"Please...Don't leave me here.. I'm scared..Jebal." Hyoyeon pleaded.

 

Eunhyuk felt a strange feeling stirred up inside of him when she said those words.

 

"Okay tthen, I'll just call the security." He got his cellphone and dialled the numbers with a flash. A few moments later, a group of security guards came running to them. Hyoyeon wondered why there were no guards when something was going on a while ago, and when she screamed, no one heard her?

 

"We're so sorry Mr. Lee. We were doing our nightly rounds,and it seems like no one was assigned to the ground floor." One of the guards explained. Well, almost pleadingly. Hyoyeon thoughts, clearly they do not want to be fired.

 

"Were you able to catch the man?" Eunhyuk impatiently asks.

 

"Yes sir, and the police are now on their way."

 

"Good." Eunhyuk looks at Hyoyeon who seems like sleepy at the moment.

 

"Come on Hyo, let's go home now." He is almost dragging her out of the building. As soon as they are out, Eunhyuk immediately headed to his car, which is luckily parked just outside the building.

 

Hyoyeon's phone rang making her jump out of her sleepyness. She flinched and made faces as she gets her phone, making Eunhyuk laugh.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"YAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Hyoyeon-ah!!" Yuri screamed her lungs out as soon as she heard Hyoyeon's voice voice on the other end.

 

"Aigoo~~~Yul... Are you trying to make me deaf huh?"

 

"Aniyo, do you know what time is it?"

 

"Sorry Yul, something came up here in the office. I'm fine, no need to worry." Hyoyeon explained. She won't tell Yuri anything, she might overreact or something.

 

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk just stood there, leaning back against his car, watching Hyoyeon argue with Yuri on the phone. It's actually quite amusing. A smile formed on his lips unknowingly.

 

"Neh~No worries Yul, Eunhyuk will take me home." Opps, wrong thing to say. Hyoyeon thoughts, but before she can say anything else, it's too late. As Yuri on the other line goes wild.

 

"OMO! Chincha? 'THE' Eunhyuk?"

 

"Neh Yuri-ah, so wait for me. Arasso?"

 

"Ohh... Enjoy the ride Hyoyeonnie!" And with that Yuri ended the call and jumps around immediately like a kid.

 

"What?" Hyoyeon asks Eunhyuk as she seems him staring at her. It kinda made her feel awkward for a moment there.

 

"Nothing, come on, I'll take you home." He stepped aside and opened the door for her.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

CLICK!  The camera flashed as soon as Eunhyuk opened the door for Hyoyeon.

 

Hmm.. what a nice shot! Lee Hyukjae caught in action. Opening the car door for a new ladylove? Looks like a new headline tomorrow.

 

Someone not far from them thoughts, scans the camera ones more before disappearing into the dark night.